Alright anons

Alright anons,
the muhammeds at my school have decided to put up posters to come to Friday prayers at school. I will be posting some quran verses under them on sticky notes. Which ones should I use?

Attached: 1474041568391.jpg (369x363, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
sunnah.com/bukhari/4/96
askimam.org/public/question_detail/12128.html)
quranx.com/Tafsir/Kathir/2.193
quranx.com/Tafsir/Kathir/9.5
quranx.com/Tafsir/Jalal/9.5
sunnah.com/nasai/26/183)
sunnah.com/urn/1269760)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i think this could work

Attached: 1321527565287.jpg (354x699, 84K)

Private VPN, faggot

be careful faggot

Attached: 1521421710277.jpg (408x265, 10K)

There are plenty of those on youtube. Pricks like Crowder and Tommy Robinson have videos with pretty good quotes that are actually legit and nobody can refute how awful they are. Sticky something short and sweet like the quotes that say to kill all non believers. Just dont get caught or you will get cucked for life.

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

>Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

>Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people.

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet (ﷺ) and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible).
sunnah.com/bukhari/4/96

Attached: 1553221423835.jpg (599x713, 107K)

Post verses about Mohammed fondling 6yo Aisha abd having sex with 9yo Aisha, but that's from the Hadiths and not the Quran.

Thanks for the inspiration. I'll be posting pics soon..

There is a good one somewhere in my notes where god effectively sanctions rape of non-muslim women (taking and sexually using POW female slaves interpreted through lens of Jihad)

Attached: muslim fagssss.jpg (480x480, 49K)

nigger quran isnt the bible, its a story, those were brought to the prophet during times of strife and war. God won't order the prophet to take enemies endangering the faith to a fucking picnic. Doing such acts in the current times is a ticket to hell

Attached: taqiyya.jpg (480x480, 111K)

post this for the feminist

Attached: femaleIranhijablawyer.jpg (623x767, 82K)

fuck off muzzy cunt. go fuck some goats and have kids with your 1st cousin for the 3rd generation in a row

Attached: 1551409433069.jpg (500x304, 176K)

>«I have a question about offensive Jihad. Does it mean that we are to attack even those non-Muslims which don't do anything against Islam just because we have to propagate Islam?»

Ebrahim Desai replies:
>«[He] who doesn't believe in Allah as he is required to, is a disbeliever who would be doomed to Hell eternally. Thus one of the primary responsibilities of the Muslim ruler is to spread Islam throughout the world, thus saving people from eternal damnation. [...] If a country doesn't allow the propagation of Islam to its inhabitants in a suitable manner or creates hindrances to this, then the Muslim ruler would be justifying in waging Jihad against this country. If the Kuffaar allow us to spread Islam peacefully, then we would not wage Jihad against them.» (askimam.org/public/question_detail/12128.html)

>«Who is Obligated to Fight in Jihad: Those called upon (O: to perform jihad when it is a communal obligation) are every able bodied man who has reached puberty and is sane.» – Reliance of the Traveler, paragraph o9.4.

>«And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshiping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone (in the whole of the world).» (8:39)
The tafsir (exegesis) by Ibn Kathir, possibly the most followed and respected one, clarifies the meaning: «So that the religion of Allah becomes dominant above all other religions.» – Tafsir Ibn Kathir 2:193. quranx.com/Tafsir/Kathir/2.193

>«Indeed, the worst of living creatures in the sight of Allah are those who have disbelieved, and they will not [ever] believe.» (8:55)
>«I shall put terror into the hearts of the disbelievers – strike above their necks and strike all their fingertips.» (8:12)
>«So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives).» (47:4)

Finally, we have the most damning verse in the entire Quran, the "Verse of the Sword", which deserves particular attention:

>«Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free.» (9:5)

Muslims will tell you that this verse only refers to pagans and polytheists who have attacked Islam first. In other words, it's only self-defense. Nope.

First of all, the term "mushrikin" used in the original text refers to every non-believer, atheists included. Instead of translating it with "idolaters" or "pagans" they should say "non-Muslim", since that's the actual meaning. But Muslims do love their mistranslations.

Also, the tafsirs are very clear that the actual meaning of this verse isn't about self-defense at all:

>«Allah's statement next, "then fight the Mushrikin wherever you find them", means, on the earth in general, except for the Sacred Area […]

>«Allah said here, "and capture them", executing some and keeping some as prisoners, "and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush", DO NOT WAIT UNTIL YOU FIND THEM. RATHER, SEEK AND BESIEGE THEM IN THEIR AREAS AND FORTS. This way, they will have no choice, but to die or embrace Islam.» – "Tafsir Ibn Kathir" 9:5. quranx.com/Tafsir/Kathir/9.5

Get that? Muslims are ordered not just to defend themselves, but to go look for infidels IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES and attack them.

But wait, maybe Ibn Kathir was just a crazy fanatic. Let's read the tafsir by Al-Suyuti, another one of the most respected in Muslim theology:

>«slay the idolaters wherever you find them, be it during a lawful (period) or a sacred (one), and take them, captive, and confine them, to castles and forts, until they have no choice except (being put to) death or (acceptance of) Islam; and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush, (at every) route that they use.» – Al-Suyuti, "Tafsir Al-Jalalayn", 9:5. quranx.com/Tafsir/Jalal/9.5

Verses 8:39 and 2:191 alone would already be enough to qualify Islam as a violent, imperialistic cult hellbent on world domination. They were used by Muhammad to justify eight years of robberies and slaughters. From 622 to 630 AD, Muhammad commanded his followers to ambush meccan caravans, steal products, food and money, and kill every meccan who dared to disagree. These raids are recounted in the Sirat, starting from paragraph 416. Muhammad rarely participated, but thankfully Allah ordered Muslims to give him one fifth of the loot anyway. (Sirat 425)

Note: Muslims now try to justify these murderous raids by claiming that the pagans had stolen Muhammad's and his follower's belongings, so they were simply taking back what was theirs. But the Sirat states clearly that Muhammad was stealing the pagan merchandise:

>«A caravan of Quraish carrying dry raisins and leather and other merchandise of Quraish passed by...» (Sirat 424) (The Quraish were the powerful pagan clan which opposed Muhammad with the most determination.)

>«When the Apostle heard about Abu Sufyan coming from Syria, he summoned the Muslims and said, “This is the Quraish caravan containing their property. Go out to attack it.”» (Sirat 428)

Plus, the raids continued for YEARS. Are Muslims really try to make us believe that every single one of those raids was just to take back their own stuff?

>[Sahih Bukhari 3896] «Narrated by Hisham's father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and HE CONSUMED THE MARRIAGE WHEN SHE WAS NINE YEARS OLD.» (See also Sahih Bukhari 3894 and Sahih Muslim 1422c.)

>[Sunan an-Nasa'i 3378] «It was narrated that 'Aishah said: "The Messenger of Allah married me when I was six, and CONSUMMATED THE MARRIAGE WITH ME WHEN I WAS NINE, and I used to play with dolls."» (Hadith classed as "sahih", undeniable, by most hadith scholars: sunnah.com/nasai/26/183)

>«[…] the Apostle saw her (Ummu'l-Fadl) when she was a baby crawling before him and said, 'If she grows up and I am still alive I will marry her.' But he died before she grew up […]» (Sirat 461)

At the time, around the Battle of Badr, Muhammad was 54. Even if he had waited eight more years before fucking her, he would've been a man of 62 fucking a 9 year old girl. This is the kind of union Islam encourages.

>Al-Nadr bin al-Harith.
Beheaded for the crime of telling stories which were more interesting than Muhammad's and stealing his audience. (Sirat 191 tells of how al-Nadr mocked Muhammad's stories and Sirat 458 reports that he was killed after the Battle of Badr.)

>Abu Rafi' ibn Abi Al-Huqaiq.
Eviscerated for mocking Muhammad with his poetry and for helping his opponents with money and supplies. (Sahih Bukhari 3022)

>Khalid ibn Sufyan.
Stabbed to death because Muhammad thought he was inciting revolt against Muslims. (Hadith Sunan Abu Dawud 1249)

>Uqba bin Abu Muayt.
Beheaded (as he was pleading for his children) for opposing Muhammad and for pranking him by pouring camel entrails on his back. (Sirat 458)

>Umayya b. Khalaf and his son.
Both hacked to pieces for opposing Islam in Mecca and harassing low-caste Muslims. (Sirat 449)

>Abu Jahl.
Also beheaded for opposing and insulting Muhammad. (Sirat 452)

>Ka'b bin al-Ashraf.
Poet which had dared to criticize the killings described in the Sirat, paragraphs 449, 452 and 458. Muhammad complained about him and some of his followers lured Ka'b out of his house at night with an excuse and stabbed him dead after complimenting him for his shampoo. (Really: Sirat 550-552)
Muhammad specifically allowed the assassin to LIE in order to kill Ka'b: «Allah's Messenger (pbuh) said "Who is willing to kill Ka`b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Messenger! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Ka`b)." The Prophet said, "You may say it."» (Sahih Bukhari 4037)

Much honorable. Many truthful. Such holy prophet.

>A slave girl killed after the conquest of Mecca because she used to sing mocking songs about Muhammad.
(As told in the hadiths Sunan Abu Dawud 2684 and Sunan an-Nasa'i 4067.)

>Abu Afak.
Blind, very old poet which wrote against Islam and Muhammad. The prophet complained «Who will deal with this rascal for me?» and immediately an eager follower killed the old man. (Sirat 995)

>Asma bint Marwan.
Female poet stabbed while she slept for the crime of criticizing Muhammad for killing the old poet Abu Afak. (Sirat 996)

This last episode really paints a pretty picture of Islam's holy prophet:
>«When the apostle heard what she had said he said, "Who will rid me of Marwan's daughter?" Umayr b. Adiy al-Khatmi who was with him heard him, and that very night he went to her house and killed her. In the morning he came to the apostle and told him what he had done and he said, "You have helped God and His apostle, O Umayr!" When he asked if he would have to bear any evil consequences the apostle said, "Two goats won't butt their heads about her"» (Sirat 996)

But... but Muslims claim Muslims never killed women:
>«Umayr Ibn Adi came to her in the night and entered her house. Her children were sleeping around her. There was one whom she was suckling. He searched her with his hand because he was blind, and separated the child from her. He thrust his sword in her chest till it pierced up to her back.» (Ibn Sa`d, “Kitab al-Tabaqat al-Kabir”, translated by S. Moinul Haq, vol. 2, pages 30-31.)

slam considers the life of a muslim more valuable than the life of an infidel. Hadiths and fiqh manuals still state this:
>«The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said: “A Muslim should not be killed in retaliation for the murder of a disbeliever”.» (Sunan Ibn Majah 21,2761. Level: sahih. sunnah.com/urn/1269760)

>«A life is only taken for another life equal in freedom, Islam and protection […] A free man is not killed for a slave NOR A MUSLIM FOR A NON-MUSLIM because the higher is not killed for the lower. […] A Muslim is not killed for an unbeliever but an unbeliever is killed for a Muslim.» (“Al-Risala”, 37.1a and 37.10f)

>«There must be equivalence between the murdered person and the murderer. In other words, they must be equal in religion, and freedom or slavery. Accordingly, A MUSLIM IS NOT TO BE SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR KILLING A DISBELIEVER.» (Saleh Al-Fawzan, "A Summary of Islamic Jurisprudence", Al-Maiman Publishing House, Riyadh, 2005, Vol. 2, Part IX, chapter 2, p. 530.)
Islam is the most discriminatory, supremacist religion in existence.

Attached: 605B475C-805D-4580-87FC-4E1022954525.jpg (640x479, 65K)

Post whatever verses related to taqqiya and kaffirs

Jesus walks with you user but please be careful. Your plan is perfect, just keeping it to simple quotes on sticky notes. Don't deviate from that. What could possibly go wrong.

only shia islam practices taqiyya tho

A knife attack on him when he's going home after school ends, but someone has to do something, most whites are waiting for that someone

A knife attack on him when he's going home after school ends, but someone has to do something, and most whites are waiting for that someone

Doesn't matter imo

Also two simple verses about marrying a non believe. One is Christian and the other Islamic. Pick which is which

Do not marry idolatresses till they believe; and certainly a believing maid is better than an idolatress even though she would please you; and do not marry idolaters till they believe and certainly a believing slave is better than an idolater, even though he would please you. These invite to the Fire, and God invites to the Garden and to forgiveness by His grace, and makes clear His revelations to mankind so that they may remember

And

To the rest I say that if any brother has a wife who is an unbeliever, and she consents to live with him, he should not divorce her. If any woman has a husband who is an unbeliever, and he consents to live with her, she should not divorce him. For the unbelieving husband is made holy because of his wife, and the unbelieving wife is made holy because of her husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.

Print some of these and post them up.

Attached: manifesto.png (2550x3300, 132K)

>only shia
False taqiyya is from Bukhari

>are niggardly
based

Attached: 1553292578556.jpg (1200x675, 85K)

That's weird, Mohammed the baby rapist only started advocating violence after he had enough muds under his banner to rape and murder with impunity.

noice

The bible is the story of the kikes and Christians from God you hateful demon child. My book came well before your kiddie rapist false prophet came along, all he did Copy and edit with his bullshit lies and sinful life, ain’t nobody want to hear that shit

>Ka'b bin al-Ashraf.
Wasn't this guy like 80 and blind?

Or I could read the next post
>Abu Afak

How can muzzies be so stupid

>Jesus came and teaches the truth and actual people who seen and live with him write about his life and teaches
>Jesus is as teaches and knowledge well before his time, a very smart wise man
>so what 600 years later sandnigga Mohammed jumps of camel, who is clearly Illiterate ape sinner
>starts preaching bullshit and violence. Claims he knows better than Jesus apostles and chosen ones
The absolute state

Attached: D4F1EA7A-2D11-4120-B44D-B73AA5902B7F.jpg (600x555, 78K)

Lmao you pathetic racists never fail to make me laugh with your islamophobia threads

Face it, most muslims will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers