Does he really deserve 8 years in prison and immediate deportation following his release Jow Forums...

Does he really deserve 8 years in prison and immediate deportation following his release Jow Forums? He was just a 29 year old punjabi trying to make ends meet driving long haul truck in western Canada. Gets a lil tired and accidentally kills 16 and injures 13 young lads, but he's gotta live with dat guilt for life. What is spending 8 years in a cell going to do for anybody? Are other truckers really going to change their driving habits? Their all out of jobs in two years anyways.

His name was Jaskirat Singh Sidhu

Press F to pay respects

Attached: pressf.jpg (1280x720, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I7dUjgjpnnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all the kids were white

now their white gfs will fuck black guys. net loss in the end

Attached: referrrence.jpg (361x381, 18K)

It would be hard to kill that many people even if you were trying. I’m a long haul trucker.. it is a super shitty job, and the pay is fucking horrible. He was probably trying to keep on and be able to pay his bills and over did it. If it was a real accident, He shouldn’t have gotten that much time

Thank capitalism

F

truckers need to be paid more and their schedules need to be normal hours. its still his fault for not being alert but there is always room for improving working conditions of truckers.

if he was white he would have gotten life. he should be thankful hes getting 8 and the boot, you get the same wages working at mcdonalds and walmart and they are always hiring. plus you wont kill anyone when u get tired

Attached: hazbin2.png (619x542, 489K)

long drop.

most "mass shooters" don't even kill that many people.

He did a crime though, I'd be surprised if he got away without consequences even here an actor spent 4 yrs in jail for running over a bunch of poor people sleeping on the sidewalk

>truckers need to be paid more and their schedules need to be normal hours
pick 1
or just hire more truckers

How come pilots never get jailed when they get confused or sleepy and stall the plane right into the ground?

his name + face tells me he's a zoo animal

>even here
>in India things are different

They usually die with the plane.

S

Attached: C13113AC-2BC6-46B6-971A-8A4FCCBEFC74.jpg (340x480, 53K)

>truckers need to be paid more.

You don’t get out much do you? Post in store prices and we can arrange an agreement on price.

chutiye salman didnt go to jail for running over people.

Yes, He is in the country illegally.

the parents should sue the government for letting his people in the country

No, he deserve to be executed for murdering our people.

Attached: TheDayoftheRope.jpg (194x259, 4K)

F
He should be rewarded for killing a bunch of leaves eh?

He took full responsibility for his actions. He is remorseful as he should be. 8 years seems long. The parents of the deceased seem to agree on this. If he is here illegally than he should do 8 years. If he is here legally let him go back after 2. Going back home is punishment enough.

He deserves a medal for killing leafs

Attached: leaf.jpg (240x210, 13K)

Post tax return amerifat

Cause they dead desu

Then deportation. Killed some pure whites. In the old days that was your ass.

>Canadians
>Whites
ok mutt

Attached: ameri.png (741x649, 23K)

>Jaskirat Singh Sidhu

Death sentence.

Yes goyim only non-whites should be absolved from the consequences of their crimes just like in Rotherham and countless other cases we Jews have made possible by indirect and direct control over the conditions in your country and abroad that enables all of these atrocities.

go fuck yourself, you fucking retard

He deserves 8 years in prison for breaking the law, and he deserves to get deported

what the fuck is wrong with you

show me one paki who cares about following the rules, show me one paki who doesnt think Canadians are stupid

>paki
Do some research leaf

all the poos I know said he would have been lynched in his home country

Attached: 1526797128122.jpg (886x902, 89K)

Probably, though there wasn't much of a criminal intent here, the consequences were fucking massive

All "professional" semi truck drivers that kill someone on the job because they can't do their ONE JOB which is to drive somewhere without crashing while obeying all traffic laws, deserves nothing less than a lifetime of suffering and guilt. Illegals just make it more embarrassing. The companies that hire these incompetent wastes of space should be required to pay out big time whenever one of their drivers shits the bed like that. I can't fucking stand semi truck drivers.

>non-white
>feeling guilt

Drop him off blindfolded somewhere in Nunavut.

imagine sharing road with retarded paki-poos who are used to driving cuck bikes in india
thankfully this is all gonna end with self driven cars

When you go down over here its like going up there

>He was just an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT 29 year old punjabi

>letting anyone but Romanian to drive trucks

It s almost as if you re asking for an accident.

youtu.be/I7dUjgjpnnE

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-032620_YouTube.jpg (1440x1781, 617K)