Why are you acting like cultural enrichment is only bad?

Obviously bringing in hordes of immigrants is a bad thing, but not letting in any at all is equally as bad. Moderate conservatism is the way to go. Admit to yourself that there are aspects of other cultures that you value in your life. A simple one to point out is good food but there are so many other positives. Pic related I'm trying something new tonight

Attached: SmartSelect_20190323-204854_Gallery.jpg (1440x1932, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
youtu.be/0EgGj4LVIto
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Lamb Kabob
>Kabob
>Bob
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

>lets destroy our country
>LOL at least I have cool takeout food

Attached: 1540782226675.jpg (262x312, 8K)

>but not letting in any at all is equally as bad.
i disagree

>admit to yourself that there are aspects of other cultures that you value in your life.

very few of which require the physical presence of immigrants. actually, none of them do.

You don't want to know what they put inside that shit

>giving profits to your enemy
don't even have to suggest you kys
you're so fucking retarded you're already doing it willingly

Attached: kebab_removalist.png (1263x718, 138K)

you don't understand genes.

As long as White replacement is done LEGALLY, I am okay with it.

>good food
You gotta be kidding? Good food? Tear down the borders for good food? This is all you have left? You are not going to get out of this alive.

Eating the flesh of a tortured lamb...have you no shame?

When was the last time a white dude, besides the French, made terrific food? (Italians are not white) The Brits? Americans? What the hell do Australians cook?

>he's going to allow muslims to take over the world just so he could eat meat stuffed in a pita which is something that Mexicans already have

also I stopped going to kebab shops after I found out what happened in UK...........

>Kebab
>Kabab
>Kabob
Fucking how does this work?

Aussies make the best barbecue in the world right next to Rednecks

Only the most autistic stormfaggots think that there should be NO immigration. That's a notion that's so ridiculous that these people can be utterly dismissed entirely. They're completely parallel to the radical left; extremely loud, extremely opinioned, and their views are so out there that they should be ignored by everyone on both sides.

Aussies are just upside down rednecks.

Also all your meat products that you're eating right fucking now are mostly of German descent

>Only the most autistic stormfaggots think that there should be NO immigration.

why? serious question.

Based!!!

i made some terrific food about an hour ago

Recipes. Look them up nigger.

>kebab
>15 cuck dorrars

Then you know you're in Canada. Holy shit.

Attached: 1552937343719.png (604x717, 814K)

>muh food
This is the most retarded pro-immigration argument ever. There is such thing called a recipe if you really want to be a faggot about having exotic food everyday.
Better buy plane tickets and eat authentic exotic food at the actual places where it's originated

Only manchildren need to pay someone to cook their dinner for them

Now THAT one I'd buy.

lol

Attached: 1553113416898.jpg (289x292, 23K)

>Lamb kebob
>Moslem
>halal

Like you couldn't get that better prepared by middle eastern Christians like Armenians or Lebanese.

And it wouldn't be halal.

Pic related -this is the real cultural enrichment you get when you bring in Moslems to your country.

Attached: Syrian refugees.jpg (981x654, 156K)

Just because you like honey doesn't mean you have to live with the bees.

Fuck off we're full.

>Admit to yourself that there are aspects of other cultures that you value in your life
MUH FOOD ARGUMENT OMG WE BETTER OPEN THE BORDERS BECAUSE BONGS AND CANAFAGS LIKE KEBAB NOW HOW WERE WE SO WRONG ABOUT ALL OF THIS I BETTER ALSO CONVERT TO ISLAM TO MAKE UP FOR MY TRANSGRESSIONS AGAINST THOSE POOR MUSLIM GOATFUCKERS TOO!!!!!

>but there are so many other positives

Name three positive things about immigration. Just three. And no lies and retarded Justin Trudeau tier statistics - only objective truths.

What about architecture? Music? Literature? Sports? Science? Do you think it all came from Western Europe?

Obviously, you've never had Danish smoerrebroed, or kartofler med brun sovs og frikadeller, you oikophobe.

I'm fine with immigrants coming to the U.S. for tourism, but they shouldn't own any land etc. Such things should be exclusive to a country's citizenry.

>kebab
>kabab
>kabob
what fucking is it you cant keep changing it

This is the stupidest goddamn thing I've heard all day.

swedish sandnigger pizza is the best pizza in the world

also our mashed potatoes with brown sauce and steak is delicious

Agreed, but obviously many Kebabs need to be Removed until you achieve the optimal balance. Good choice of food, btw #DinnerOfPeace

youtu.be/0EgGj4LVIto

The conceptualization of the Nation-State that gave rise the modern civilization is the stupidest thing you've ever heard?

Okay, re-re.

>Only Mexicans can make tacos, only A-rabs can make kabobs, only Chinese can make cashew chicken because that's how race magic works.
The dumb shit that leftists brain fart on a daily basis is never ending entertainment.

1. Good quisine
2. Interesting music and artwork
3. Immigrant mentality. I've personally met Philippino, Chinese, Indian and Sri Lankan immigrants that tell me working 40 hours a week feels like a vacation compared to back home.

I'll eat turds sautéed on a stick if it means kicking out ungrateful backwards POCs that can't assimilate.

You don't need muslims for kebab. Armenians make the best kebab, are vast majority Christian (small amounts of atheists leftover from the USSR), and were certified as Aryan by Ahnenerbe.

>but not letting in any at all is equally as bad
we already have more than enough

Eating foreign food made by migrants to your homeland is inferior from eating foreign foods foreign lands.

So my grandkids don't get to have a country because your fat ass wanted a kebab 60 years prior?

Ever hear of a recipe book?

1. Buy a recipe book and learn to cook
2. Doesn't require immigration
3. Too bad that wears off in the 2nd gen and they subsidize their two jobs at sub-minimum wage with welfare supplements and crime, while pulling the ladder up for 16 year old white kids

I see no substantial evidence in your claim and dismiss it without rebuttal. That said, I refuse to believe that as a Canadian,you are consuming any sort of meat for below $30.