Can we finally agree on this map?

Attached: 989.png (1616x1000, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Europe
livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Armenia_(antiquity)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What has Portugal ever done besides getting Blacked?

white r than yo ahmed

Attached: my feets.jpg (555x415, 29K)

>Southern Europe
>anything other than "subhuman mongrel scum that flooded Europe with nonwhites and introduced civic legal framework"
into the

Building an empire

>betraying your oldest alliance this hard
one would think you'd recognize fellowe colonial empires

on a sersious note

Greece/Italy/Turkey should be flagged as cancerous influence

and Britain/Germany/France/Russia as maximum historical impact
made of other nonwhite roaches like themselves

daily fucking reminder the result of such an empire is fucking Brazil of all the places

Germany would be dark green, tons of advances in science and culture happened in German lands by German innovators

we agree on this one, historically, empires, culture

Attached: world_88-1impact_7-countries_0civilization277_empires_132v332.png (1560x1028, 344K)

>iceland
>implying it doesn't exist purely because they didn't want german occupation to the north of the UK
Should be purple.
Also
>Austria
>not being green
SAD!

Attached: pin head.jpg (1480x1444, 605K)

>Poland not at least light green for saving the west at the siege of Vienna
>:^(

Read about the accomplishments of the Portuguese Empire, Ahmed

Attached: columbumbumbus.png (617x603, 872K)

Hes probably 12

Attached: 63367578746343563636.png (1616x1000, 95K)

>a bunch of arabid-armenoid rats that burned people alive for suggesting existence of other mathmatical dimensions
>got conquered by Rome with ease
>we wuz creating civiluzashn and sheeit
Not European one most certainly

>georgia
>low impact
>???

what did you do? ever?

>Macedonia with average historical impact

You do realize modern day "Macedonia" is a bunch of slavs with identity crisis squatting on the geographical location and not even remotely close to the ancient macedonians in anything else?

Attached: jude2.gif (375x421, 24K)

Add Denmark as light green, then yes. On par with Portugal.

Massive naval history for one, most Atlantic islands were either British or French or Portuguese.
East India trade routes etc etc. Part of the old gang desu.

Consider that Brazil ended up way bigger than initially decided between Portugal and Spain and that we are still united while Spain territories divided into a shitload of countries. Don't know about being blacked, I've seen more black people in Atlanta than anywhere here.

defeated sandniggers and t*rkroaches dozens of times

You have to go back achmed.
game over on your blck or arab non.sense.

Attached: pca_worlds_00_dna_eg00t00021--12-021.0320f5555.jpg (1024x772, 270K)

Attached: my answer.jpg (1616x1000, 637K)

Throw down Belgium a few tiers. Everything they've done is either done by the Dutch or French.

It's not that they are not close to ancient Macedonians, who were Greeks, but they just have absolutely nothing to do with them. They are Albanians and Bulgarians larping as descendants of Alexander the Great, with no historical basis at all to support their claims.

And why doesn't Holland get to be dark green, then?

Created an empire, and an early form of capitalism... And the crankshaft.

Nice flag Jakub

gay foot

Cyprus is part of the Greek world so it's weird not including them with the mainland of Greece, at least when talking about historical impact.

Turkey and Syria - the Levant in general - has obviously had maximum historical impact.

I'd say Russia in general also has had maximum historical impact. Western AND Eastern civilization has been continuously shaped by the presence of Russia.

Dzieki

Cucked by Spain

I'd sooner make the Dutch dark green than Russia

>Holy Roman Empire
>Germany light green
>House Habsburg ruling over half Europe through the middle ages and leading role in the Empire
>Austria yellow

wat

Germans, Greeks and Italians are the most important countries in history, they created the most sacrad warrior priest empires in the world, a holy hierarchie with an spiritual leadership nowhere seen before or after. The modern times belong to France, Britain and the US, but everyone right of the GOP rejects modernism, liberalism, humanism, hedonism and democracy, hence those three countries are at the core of the destruction of the Occident. OP is bluepilled like a drugged up tranny.

That's because your stupid!

You not tier 1, but you easily make it into tier 2!

>subhuman armenoid roach is proud of being in a cluster with literal sandnigger
LMAO

kys arabid dog
literally the same goes for modern "ethnic Greeks" who are literally descendants of syrian and armenroach migrants

>belarus
>ukraine
>moldova
>ever releveant

>armenia
>never relevant

>luxembourg was more important than morocco or armenia
you are a certified retard

>greece created civilization, bronze age was a hoax
>portugal has rooted its heritage into everything european
>israel has low historical impact
>macedonia, norway, cyprus, switzerland never relevant
certified retard

better but still sleeping on armenia

Attached: zimbabwe.jpg (450x675, 58K)

>praises historically NONRACIST mainly EEF-apefrican roaches like gayreeks and shitalians
>calls anyone else bluepilled
lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Europe
“Hellenistic Judaism, originating from Alexandria, was present throughout the Roman Empire even before the Jewish–Roman wars. Large numbers lived in Greece ( including the Greek isles in the Aegean and Crete ) as early as the early part of the 3rd century BCE. The first recorded mention of Judaism in Greece dates from 300-250 Before Common Era (BCE) on the island of Rhodes. As early as the middle of the 2nd century BCE, the Jewish author of the third book of the Oracula Sibyllina, addressing the "chosen people," says: "Every land is full of thee and every sea." The most diverse witnesses, such as Strabo, Philo, Seneca, Cicero, and Josephus, all mention Jewish populations in the cities of the Mediterranean Basin.“

The Constitutio Antoniniana (Latin for: "Constitution of Antoninus") (also called the Edict of Caracalla or the Antonine Constitution) was an edict issued in 212, by the Roman Emperor Caracalla (of African and Syrian descent LMAO) declaring that all free men in the Roman Empire were to be given theoretical Roman citizenship and that all free women in the Empire were to be given the same rights as Roman women.

livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
The team found that for Southwestern Europeans (those from Italy, Spain and Greece), between 4 and 20 percent of their genomes came from North Africa, compared to less than 2 percent in Southeastern Europe.

what has armenia ever done to have historic impact?

albanian why don´t you use the russian proxy? like you used to

Attached: albana8OMMMAH01023b9223.m334saaq5723466x.png (2160x7680, 2.17M)

>morocco
>relevancy
local naval slave trade... now that's what I call the height of achievements
>armenia
>relevancy
like what? stealing Georgian culture and serving as sex toys for invading armies? kys tigran

21 04 1905 will happen once again

redpill: none of you pre-industrial revolution faggots matter and never will.

This is the only map that matters!

Attached: Whites.jpg (1373x1220, 669K)

Attached: TheUnitedWhiteEmpire (Republic).jpg (3898x3898, 3.47M)

as you can see, greeks or italians are not genetically close to arabs or turks. You may keep spaming that for years, the truth will always prevail shitskin.

Attached: 2dna_pc_simila_proximit_gen0054.png (1000x294, 60K)

>Austria low
The Hapsburg’s ruled all of the know world for about 300 years and have had control of almost all of continental Europe

> the most sacrad warrior priest empires in the world, a holy hierarchie with an spiritual leadership nowhere seen before or after

>excludes norse
>excludes japan

go to bed hans

>Cucked by Spain
Other way around. The Dutch absolutely fucked the Spanish and Portuguese empires. In the mid/late 16th century the Spanish were at their zenith in terms of relative wealth and power and the Portuguese totally controlled the trade routes to the east. By 1650 the Dutch had won and maintained their independence from Spain, bankrupted the Spanish empire through decades of warfare spurring its decline to irrelevancy, and picked off all of Portugal's important possessions in the east as well wreaking complete havoc throughout their empire. Extremely impressive.

of course fucking georgia pipes in to say that lmao is that flag real? You've got to be trolling me rn 10/10

The Britons were regarded as shit eating savages when the Romans conquered them

Moldovafag here. I don't think Moldova's done anything besides removing a few kebabs. Shit

disgusting

Attached: 1508364863179.png (1258x1236, 142K)

indo aryan culture was racially hierarchical, everywhere those men from the north went, they ruled and gave those people their spiritual guidelines. Like India, Iran, Egypt, the Mayas, American Indians etc. The Greek spirituality with hyperborea, the roman empire with its apollonian deities, the indo german religion of the ragnarökkr and shambala, all based on race, honor, loyalty, warrior askets, sacral kingdom, empire.
An "english" man who calls them shitalians and gaygreeks is someone i dont need to talk too, youre just a literal Untermensch in the most narrow description of the word.kys faggot.

Cope

Attached: 1280px-Low_Countries_1700.png (1280x866, 603K)

you are literally trying to tell me now that morocco has been LESS historically relevant than Luxembourg, god damn does your tard farmer handler translate your howls and type them out for you? Nobody's saying Morocco is the pillar of civilization or anything, but LESS relevant than LUXEMBOURG? Now that's what I call a RETARD

>Jewish Republic of Turkey
Haha

Attached: get6.gif (334x276, 3.18M)

can you give me some of armenian historical battle links or something similar that could work as evidence armen?cavatanem

you want to go full autismo on me huh, i rather go to bed yes.

Vatnik diaspora is at it again.

Attached: UKshill2.jpg (588x265, 56K)

The Russians are a dying people the same as western euros they are ass mad mostly because in the back of their mind they know they will die in this age with the anglos and Germans.

By whom? The mixed Roman army made mainly of Gauls? who cares anyway. shitalians ended up exterminated in the most violent manner when the Roman Empire started to crumble.
fuck yes I do you dumb sandnigger raperoach. Banking-mercenary entity is far more relevant and important than entire Northern Africa will ever be.

since, you know, banks can actually make big things happen

You do realise we are also Romans as well right?

>The Greek spirituality
like what? treating jews with dignity and hunting down renegade scientists?. begone CDU voter
>the roman empire with its apollonian deities
deities do not determine demographic make up. and demographic make up of mainland Roman Italy was mixed

Attached: European Impact.png (1616x1000, 105K)

Trips of fucking truth.

>WE WUZ ROMANS

Attached: 1553388730745.jpg (1616x1000, 436K)

Yes "we are!" ;D

Attached: Anglo-Roman-Saxon.jpg (720x924, 251K)

nigger europe

Have anglos ever even done anything of important? You mostly seem to be a slave race ruled over by a variety of foreign mainland euros. First it was the Romans then the Danes and Norman’s. Everyone worth a dumb from the isle is some sort of cheese eating French Viking and they despise you lot.

You remember those two graphics that showed where most inventions and important persons were created / lived? I think it was 1. Britain 2. France 3. Germany and 4. Italy

Germany, Britain, France and Italy ( in that order) have made the biggest contributions to science and culture out of all countries in the world. per capita the Netherlands, Austria and Switzerland and the nordics also contributed quite a bit.
But if we're talking total impact to not put Germany in the absolute top tier is ridiculous, especially if you're gonna include Greece, which hasn't done anything of note in over 1500 years

Dunno 'bout top, but definitely top 3, easy.

Doesnt matter how long ago it was, what matters is the impact of their thought and philosophy which to this day is still in use

>has formed empires
But we HAVE formed an empire! A big-ass one! And that's not even counting the jewviet union!

Austria was for centuries the leading power in the HRE so we should at least get the same impact as german!

You like talking complete bullshit? ha

#1 UK! ;D ha

Attached: WhitesMadeEverything.jpg (2792x2120, 1.31M)

listen faggot, your rudimentary understanding of the traditional world is irrelevant to me, come back when you read something meaningful and not just wikipedia. Start with Guenon, Evola or Schuon. Multirethnik empires are not a bad thing, if they share an higher plane of fixation, a clear sacral hierarchie, like the holy roman empire in specific times of their existence. I dont even know why i type this shit, you re just a faggot.

>Have anglos ever even done anything of important?
look at the names of those who founded the very country you post from you literal fucking subhuman NJ based part apefrican wog roach

Yay people have no clue about European history, it actually really scary people dont know it!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Armenia_(antiquity)

>rekt the Seleucid empire
>first state to adopt Christianity in 301 AD
>expelled Seljuk Turks from the southeast Caucasus
>outermost guardian of Christendom
>survived full on total war extermination attempt by the ottoman empire
>still kicking today
>NEVER relevant

you have baby bird brains

Attached: 1550201218679.gif (301x405, 2.52M)

i reject your modern mindset, thus i reject your conclusion.

read some Arthur de Gobineau if you want to throw some names you Jow Forums educated faggot.

there is nothing traditional about totalitarian mixed race empires. nothing at all whatsoever

German Idealism and sadly also Marxism and the Frankfurt School et al. are THE most influential philosophical ideologies out there though.

Norway barely did anything?
Think again. Pic related.

Attached: cheeseslicer.jpg (425x425, 13K)

who cares about your eternal butthurt roach diaspora-edited articles, armenoid?

go back to your sub 90 iq shithole you fucking brown cucked leech

We invented electricity, turbofolk, started WWI so we're kind of a big deal I guess.

Also the first to mass sea-trade with other countries when you were not attacking them! haha (cunts)

And culturally we seem to influence mass shooters for some reason

are you really this retarded nigga?
you guys are worse than jews
half of these were done by georgia
>survived full on total war extermination attempt by the ottoman empire
nope niggas you have mixed blood worse then amerifats.
>first state to adopt Christianity in 301 AD
don't be so sure
>still kicking today
NIGGUH WHAAT? put down that meth pipe!

answer me this faggot who was your king in 11 12 13 or 15th century

if you are going to shill everything europian was invented by armenians then keep sucking that dick irrelevant faggot

Portuguese Empire was one of the world's largest for a long time.

>started WWI
please start another

The irony is I am literally 100% British
Armenia has no business being red on that map and you are just a retard who knows nothing

this has got to be the biggest autistic fuckhole of a map i've ever seen

This must be brought to Fruition.

Attached: 1522960253803.jpg (610x353, 119K)

totalitarian... i mean, how cringy blue pilled one can be larping as some kind of non faggot.
They were free man, only comming together for a shared undertaking like defense or attack of an enemy, only then man willingly followed the orders of the king, after that undertaking, every man was his own king within his family. You know nothing about classical traditionalist empires with a warrior priest king and natural hierarchies implemented. About the two aspects of askese and action, about the holy inner war and the holy outter war, about honour and duty, and the most important aspect of those societies, fides.

look at the maps more closely.
In terms of accomplishments, literature is quite culturally biased. English is a more widely spoken language and therefore english literature is seen as more "noteworthy". Sure, having the lingua franca has to be counted as some sort of accomplishment, but the graph certainly isn't perfect

I'd rather die by ten thousand cuts than ever march under the union jack.

Attached: pv_461397.jpg (200x150, 7K)

Fixed

Attached: hiistorical-impact-fixed.png (1616x1000, 65K)