Julian Louw

This literal DBZ dweeb turbo-autist is in better shape than you. How do you expect to save your race like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=T17AyCOaHVk

Attached: trunksbrah.jpg (807x611, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v9Aw0P7GjHE
sciencebasedmedicine.org/calories-thermodynamics-and-weight/
youtube.com/watch?v=jXXGxoNFag4
youtu.be/hyXaurkfABw
youtube.com/watch?v=GBu9Bj6Xg98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anybody can commit to working out. This isn't anything special.

>Anybody can commit to working out. This isn't anything special.
Then why is there an obesity epidemic in North America? And how can this board have people who unironically believe in eugenics, the possibility of civil war and the ideal of the ubermensch without even keeping themselves in good shape?

>having to embody an ideal for the ideal to be true
leaf public education everyone

How do I stop being fat Jow Forums
Whenever I am full I hate myself for being fat but when I become hungry I stop giving a shit and make excuses to stuff my fat ass, it's like I have a different personality if I feel hungry

I hate being fat

Attached: sadfrog.jpg (124x121, 4K)

he looks like an american version of the Golden One

You need to eat less calories than you burn each day user. Simple energy balance equation. Create a daily calorie deficit and your body will have no choice but to burn fat reserves for fuel. 3500 calories lost = one pound of fat burned.

In order to not be malnourished while doing this, and to not get extreme cravings that make you fall off the diet and eat more food, you need to eat enough protein. Aim for about 0.7 to 0.8 grams of protein per pound of body weight (not your current body weight but the amount you're aiming for).

Thanks m8 I'm simply addicted to food and weak

You sound depressed user. That could be causing the willpower weakness and lack of fitness, or the other way around. Or the two just feed off each other.

I recommend making a diet in excel. Start putting in foods and have the calories, protein, carbs and fat total at the bottom. If you want to lose weight fast but without malnourishment, aim for 1500 calories a day. You can still pack in about 150g of protein in a 1500 calorie diet and you will not feel hungry or have any problems rebuilding muscle after exercise.

If you make one now and post a screenshot ITT I can review it.

And pick stuff that is practical, very easy to prepare and takes little effort. Ex a morning shake with two scoops of protein power is very easy: inexpensive, the powder is dry and doesn't go bad and you can store lots of it, takes zero prep time or cooking and creates no dishes other than the shaker bottle, etc

Same with stuff like making oats (just add boiling water to a bowl), eating almonds for healthy fat (zero cooking, never go bad, inexpensive, can be bought in bulk)

Make your own meals. Start with very very simple recipes (chicken, vegetables, fruits, rice, beans, potatoes) and look up recipes on jewgle. Don't drink calories either, ie stick to water and coffee/tea without any sugar or cream

We're gonna make it pal

Attached: 1524625716805.jpg (334x334, 88K)

intermittent fasting broeder, eat all your calories in 4 hours every day, rest of the day no calories, that means plain black coffee or tea, or herbal infusions etc.

either that or go ketogenic. keto is perfect as a start into intermittent fasting, go keto for 6 weeks, so the hunger stays away

after that go intermittent fasting, but still limit your carb and sugar intake.. both will get you hungry

Honestly thought he was a tranny until I realized he was dressed like Trunks

Also you can pre-cook, portion and bag meats for lunch and dinner. If you don't mind eating cooked food that was previously frozen. You can prepare a month worth of lunches and dinners this way easily on one Sunday and just pull portions out of the freezer after. You can also stock up on meat that's on sale this way

>Also you can pre-cook, portion and bag meats for lunch and dinner.

Meats like what? Don't they go bad after 3 days in the fridge?

why fast when you can just eat healthy and exercise more? both can achieve the same calorie deficit but one gives more nutrients and improves your cardio and strength while removing fat, the other only removes fat

no you freeze them after cooking portioning and bagging
it's not as bad as it sounds

since they're frozen you can even pull them out and put them in Tupperware and you don't need to worry about keeping them cold, they'll thaw slowly and by lunch time they'll be thawed out but still fridge cold and safe to eat

Lost 30kg simply by cutting most sugar n shit foods except for a couple coffees a day and 16:8 intermittent fasting get on it user

it's not about calorie deficit, it's about getting the same calories but in a smaller window. you don't want a caloric deficit. that'll lower your basal metabolic rate

youtube.com/watch?v=v9Aw0P7GjHE

how long did it take you to lose 30kg?

Fuck man it's just I don't know what else to eat the meat with, boiled ass vegetables taste like shit

I have 0 spice and sauce game, and spice and sauce game is all that matters in making home food taste good

>it's not about calorie deficit
that's exactly what it's about

>you don't want a caloric deficit. that'll lower your basal metabolic rate
you want your BMR higher precisely so that it causes a caloric deficit because that is what burns fat

fluctuations in your BMR are small compared to how many calories you can burn from exercise

you can burn 1000 in a day with a 30 min jog in the morning and weight lifting / brisk walking at night, this will massively outweigh any risks of low BMR

>that's exactly what it's about

no it's not. but believe what you want to believe.

exercise is not about burning calories. it's insulin resistance. exercise lowers your insulin resistance. same with intermittent fasting.

you can buy 20 chicken breasts and marinade them with something delicious in a huge bowl for 24 hours (it will add very little calories, don't count them), then bake them all, slice them up and make portioned bags and freeze them

it's easier and takes less effort (and tastes better IMO) to eat them with raw vegetables, like you can have the cooked chicken portion with a tomato and some radishes, baby carrots and green peppers - zero cooking, zero effort, no dishes
carrots also keep for a long time

This too. I throw multiple potatoes and chicken breasts in the oven and right there I have dinner for pretty much every day, and maybe even something for breakfast or lunch. Toss in some steamed/boiled vegetables and you're set

>no it's not. but believe what you want to believe.
user fat loss literally comes from a daily calorie deficit forcing your body to burn fat to make up the difference

it's simple physics, it's an energy balance equation

>exercise is not about burning calories
it is lmao how can you possibly say otherwise
it's also about growing your muscles and your cardio stamina but of course it's about burning calories especially when your main goal is weight loss

>I have 0 spice and sauce game, and spice and sauce game is all that matters in making home food taste good
So go to the store, buy sauces and spices that are common in recipes you might like, and experiment

Broscience doesn't top the law of thermodynamics

is he part of kick vic?

if so he's gonna have a bad time

Attached: 1366451984222.png (470x371, 125K)

>it's simple physics, it's an energy balance equation
yeah you're wrong, but again, believe what you want to believe. this telling each other we're wrong without any evidence to back up claims is getting us nowhere

then give him some evidence, satan

>>it's simple physics, it's an energy balance equation
>yeah you're wrong, but again, believe what you want to believe

No, you're wrong user. It literally is an energy balance equation. It's basic physics:
sciencebasedmedicine.org/calories-thermodynamics-and-weight/

If the first law of thermodynamics and generally the law of conservation of energy didn't exist, the universe as we know it would be completely different. But also starvation would be a myth and famines would all have to be made up lies.

Looks like a random tranny.

For some it's drugs.
For some it's booze.
For some it's sex.

Our addictions, our sins, kill us.

Don't hate yourself. Instead do what is right.

Eat nothing but vegetables, meat (150g of protein per day), very little fruit, and drink only water.
Run for 30 minutes every other day. Do not skip a day. Ever. Do not cheat and do 25 minutes. Do 30 minutes. It's better to run outside than on a treadmill (I know, from hard experience).
Go into a gym and sign up. Lift those weights. Get weights that are heavy enough that you can only lift them 5-8 times (reps) before you need rest (end of a set). Rest long enough to get your breath back then do it again. When you can no longer to the weight for 5-8 reps then drop the weight down 5 pounds and finish the set. Do the next set (drop down 5 pounds only if you must). Do 5-8 reps, 4-5 sets. Do not skip days. Work every single muscle on your body, do not just do some curls and say it's good. Go to Jow Forums if you want more help on this.

Don't talk about it. Don't tell anyone. Do it.
Don't skip days. Don't cheat on your diet. Not even one twinkie. Not even one slice of pizza. When you feel the need to indulge your addiction-- starve it instead! Do something else-- anything else!-- rather than fall back into your habits. Feel hungry for a donut? Instead pull out your phone and walk to the nearest park and just enjoy the view or something. Anything.

You remember that story about the old indian and the wolves? The one that wins is the one you feed.

Don't give in to your addictions as I've given in to mine. It leads to ruin, user.
It's not a small thing. It's not just no big deal. It will ruin your life beyond repair if you don't overcome it.

But if you do overcome. If you are successful... the reward will far surpass the effort you put in. The reward will be greater than what you've given up. You'll look back on those nights when you sobbed yourself to sleep, hating yourself, and you'll be so glad you overcame it.

Attached: 1433484799932.png (1920x1080, 244K)

My weakness is sweets, so I cut out all Coca-cola type drinks because of the sugar. I never purchase anything sweet at the supermarket. If I do I get something small like chocolate peanuts, so it's not just pure sugar.
Also, eat a banana for breakfast and go for a run. The banana curbs sugar cravings and gives me a boost of energy. Don't worry about distance at first, just set a time and don't stop until you hit it. Something small like running for 5 minutes at first, then slowly increase it to 10, 15, 20 and so on. Intermittent sprinting and walking is a good idea as well.

you don't care about the burning of energy, you care about the mechanisms and pathways your body uses to turn energy into fat. insulin is key in that regard. it is not an energy balance equation.. you are talking as if we're some machine that's energy in > energy out. that's not the case.

no. also he can listen to the doctor I shared before or research it on his own. I don't care about proving him wrong or me right. I also said we both had a part in not having a fruitful discussion

based response

> you are talking as if we're some machine that's energy in > energy out
yes this is exactly correct, that is what we are, so is every physical system that exists in the universe

based

the mechanisms and pathways that your body uses to turn energy into fat will obey the laws of thermodynamics and energy conservation, as does everything

find your daily caloric intake
eat 500 calories less than that by recording everything you eat

its that. fucking. simple

literally just dont eat anything until you weigh what you want its not hard

Stop feeling sorry for your self and do something about it. Start with intermitent fasting, stop eating all types of flour and sugar, that's what causes the hunger. Feast on meat and leafy vegetables. Buy small weights and use them daily, train whenever you are bored.

Stop being a fag.

Attached: flavor_town.jpg (600x600, 36K)

i hate that normies have ruined everything i love

Attached: 1427267398139.jpg (400x388, 40K)

well spoken

stop fapping too. it helps with motivation

Attached: no fap lotr.jpg (1037x1597, 560K)

dbz is probably the dumbest, most low-bro normie shit that has ever been conceived in the universe

I would wager $$$$ that I could beat his gay ass marxist unconcious inside 3 minutes. Working out, meh anyone can work out and get damn straight great looking results. But look at this fag. I mean cant you see it in his eyes. I know this is a alpha thing but I think even betas could see the fear residing just behind his stare. A look is worth a thousand words.

dont you have a pillow to hug right now?

Attached: 30549873450987345.gif (350x350, 881K)

i was speaking about anime in general you smug zoomer nobody.

NETHERFATS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WANT ANOTHER WAFFLE FATTY? HAHAHAHAHAHHA

thats like saying frozen is super underground because its a movie. just stop you literal retard.

Stir fry was my go-to cooking style, and it's eons better than boiling. Experiment with spices but choose ones that might sound good. Don't overdo them.

negeer die cucknadian, bekijk die youtube video van dr. fung en je ogen zullen openen. google die fucker ook even, weet je dat hij geen poep praat. waarom denk je dat iedereen die z'n calorie-inname beperkt dik blijft? waarom ze honger blijven hebben? ook al ben je anders wanneer je honger hebt. ja het heeft wilskracht nodig, maar het kan je zeker lukken.

increase dopamine

Jow Forums guys seem to love DBZ
>fit moba content creator I used to watch had DBZ thumbnails for videos
>look up proper push up form, guy in the video's wearing a Saiyan sweat top
>fella in OP
Let the buff nerds have their shonen, fgt.

I don't know, but maybe your case is similar to mine: you eat junk food because it gives you instant pleasure which you crave because you have no other form of pleasure in you life (no friends, goals, meaningful connections, etc). I've always been skinny and now I have a gut.

Saying "just eat better" is easy for those who have the rest of their life together. My advice, which I have problems following myself, it to try to get your shit together and your diet with it.

Go out in the sun, ride a bicycle (you won't burn many calories, it's just to feel good), talk to people, set yourself life goals...

Since I was 12 years old I’ve lifted weights. Best bench was 505#s and best reps 315# for 36. That was in my early 30’s. I gave up on the heavy weight as I could notice aching joints, tendonitis, and figured out I gotta make my body last a lifetime.

As I got older, I still lift weights 5 days a week with high reps and low weight. The one thing I ignored as I got older was diet. Soon I found myself at 275-280#s around 32% BF at 6’3”s tall. Still strong as fuck, looked big as shit with clothes on, looked like dog shit with my shirt off. My BP was 140/100 on BP meds. My T level was 290. I was big, strong, and ready to die of a stroke.

I had enough. Came up with my own diet. Based off of the keto diet. I would eat only meat and veggies. That’s the only rules with a potato once or twice a week. I’d skip breakfast to give me more fasting time to burn more fat. I still got three meals in as after work I ate a snack. I supplemented magnesium citrate after dinner to get my bowels moving (*Calm brand powder 1 tbsp). The faster a meal moves through your system the less calories the body can get from the meal. I ate no processed foods as they are slow to digest. I got down to 215 in a year and was shredded. Folks would tell me I looked skinny until they saw me with my shirt off. My BP is 110/70 now off meds, T level 650 taken at noon (*not bad for mid 40’s).

My typical meals were this and that’s what I eat today as it’s really easy to do:
Breakfast: coffee with cream
Lunch: cucumber sliced with dressing or Roma tomatoes sliced with dressing or salt and pepper, piece of grilled chicken the size of a deck of cards.
Snack: same as lunch
Dinner: cauliflower rice with butter and onions sauce, misc frozen veggie, meat the size of a deck of cards.

try out a ketogenic diet user

I started about 2 years ago, went from ~300lbs to currently ~170lbs

you get to eat things like meat, eggs, nuts, some vegetables, you drink water primarily, can also drink coffee/tea. You're essentially cutting out all carbohydrates (including all sugar obviously).

Like any diet this is still based on your caloric intake but what's great about keto is how easy/painless it is. You have a lot of energy and almost never feel hungry.

I've recommended it to a couple fatty friends of mine and they've all had similar results, losing ~50-150lbs in some cases.

It's not difficult to make the commitment either. Go read up about it right now, then tomorrow throw out all of your bad foods, anything with carbs or sugar, and go to the grocery store, buy some meat, eggs, vegetables, nuts, and start eating according to keto meal plan. The first month will be a challenge, but after that it gets easier and easier. By the time you hit 3 months you'll have already lost some significant weight, by 6 months you'll have lost even more weight and start feeling really confident. It's possible by the 1 year mark to have lost ~50-100lbs in total.

The biggest challenge I had was avoiding social eating. If a friend calls you to come have beer and pizza, you have to be prepared to tell them to fuck off, that you aren't interested. If your parents invite you over for a holiday meal with lots of carb-heavy foods, you have to be prepared to eat before you show up and tell them you aren't hungry or just tell them you're on a special diet, etc. Basically you can't let other people influence your diet, you have to 100% commit and be strong.

youtube.com/watch?v=jXXGxoNFag4
they did a new video as well, hadn't even seen this one yet

desu I'm just unfucking my shit from a poor desk ergonomic setup. I'm also planning on getting back into cycling shortly, doing some meme gravel bike shit.

Imagine if he put this energy into saving his people. Also
>mirin'

>desu I'm just unfucking my shit from a poor desk ergonomic setup
What are your solutions so far? Have you considered one of those standing desk attachments for occasional use?

That black autist made me so happy, some of them can ascend with us I guess.

>not pol
>slide thread
>sage

Also, many guys who grew up with DBZ lift.
youtu.be/hyXaurkfABw

>better shape
More like best. You can't achieve that unless you do nothing but bodybuilding.

no one said getting discipline would be easy
chewing gum typically helps with cravings

The problem was mainly that I was using a table as a desk, which was way too tall for me as the manlet I am. It was causing my wrists to be flexed all the time and straining my wrist extensors and rotator cuff/trapezius muscles. I just found a table with shorter legs lmao. I've had an ergonomically supportive chair for a while. Of course stretching, massaging, and most importantly, rests and breaks have all helped too.

Attached: 1423940616333.jpg (500x375, 53K)

that will also fuck up your jaw

Exactly.

Attached: golden one.png (790x527, 414K)

Thanks boys I will do this

Before you taken any other advice here.

You first need to learn how to suffer. You need to suffer through feelings of hunger and suffer through feelings of pain through workouts.

If your fat ass can’t handle a bit of suffering and you turn to food to cope you’re not gonna make it

Good improvements user. Consider calisthenics like that sperg in OP. It is the best for posture and joints imo. That and walking 30 min a day helped me unfuck my back, something about how the disks work that just walking 30 minutes will help their function over time. This all probably sounds nerdy as fuck but I had chronic pain from doing neurotic things to my posture, like you.

Don't starve yourself, idiot.

Eat a little less every week and exercise a bit more.
Start with 15 mins of gym every day and eat a bit less, like remove bunch of junk food.

After a 3 weeks do 30 mins of gym 5 times a day and remove a bit more of junk food and switch your other normal food with a bit healther like oat meal.

After the 2-4 months Go to the gym 40-1 hour
4 times per day strength training and continue switching healthier foods.

stop eating so much lmao

desu I studied kinesiology in college; so, I know exactly what you're talking about. I just work an internet/analyst type job. That and I'm addicted to 4channel. I used to be all about cycling and I'm trying to restart that. Fortunately, I always knew the value of just walking a bit every day. It's kind of frightening how much better I feel emotionally now that I can feel things healing.

Attached: 1412677291250.png (447x378, 11K)

Doesn't even look like trunks.

Literally the dumbest thing ever posted on Jow Forums, user.

Its because millions of kids in the anglosphere were introduced to dbz in the 90s when the morning cartoon shows wanted to see if japanese shit would be popular. Its a good thing too, dbz is good for boys because it promotes physical fitness, inner strength and pride. Globohomo would never let that shit fly today because it teaches boys to be toxic or some shit

dbz fans need to be gassed, im fully convinced

Anime gets you swole!

Attached: 1532597610469.jpg (1920x1080, 840K)

THis is sad, the comments are just as sad. Miyazaki was right anime was a mistake, this fucking channel seems to pride itself off of the mentally ill people. Just look at this chick youtube.com/watch?v=GBu9Bj6Xg98