Arabs are white, thus massive Arab immigration doesn't lead to white genocide...

Arabs are white, thus massive Arab immigration doesn't lead to white genocide, but only for cultural and religious change.

Attached: white_vs_arab_by_phracker-db2lh5h.png (1024x649, 677K)

neck yourself

Attached: 1553365001289.jpg (679x497, 242K)

Kikes that go by 'Arab' vs Nothern Europe 'Human'

Nice cherry picking shlomo

Iran isnt arab you low iq shitskin.
Also, Iran is divided thnically too. the Farsi or Persian people are White Skinned but do not have White features

It says Iraq.

Iraq is a blend of dark skinned Sunni Arabs and light skinned Shite Persians.

I'D TOTALLY SHOOT A COUPLE ROUNDS UP THE ONE ON THE RIGHT FO' SHO

>Arabs
>white
Nope, you faggots rape goats and children, neither of which is a white trait. That's nigger shit.

Neither of those are white but at least the left is fuckable

are you even trying moshe
come to my office when your shift ends we need to talk

Attached: 1542935807477.jpg (800x445, 269K)

Everyone calm the fuck down.

Okay look, all white/Indo-Iranian-European people come from the Great Steppes. Look at the Skull Shape. It's very different from Blacks or Asians. The nose shape differences in the Middle East is due to debris. However, Middle Easterners have their Blood in the soil of the Middle East. The Indians have their Blood in the soil of India, and Europeans have their Blood in the soil of Europe. Everyone understand?

Attached: assband.png (500x320, 351K)

Desert pirates that prefer a patriarchy over their harem and livestock. Based moHAMed

>Light skin makes you white
Wrong! Ethnic origin on the European continent makes you white

>you faggots rape goats and children, neither of which is a white trait.
confirmed for never being in Wales

unironically true
I look whiter than most of Americans

>cultural and religious change
That's the problem. Either assimilate with the culture that has already been established or fuck off.

I've seen enough Chicken Parmesan to tell you that you're so fucking wrong.

>white: hunted down and goes to jail
>semite: worshipped as a prophet

Yeah it's all the same. But that's for other readers, why speak to such as you, freak?

Attached: 1553389200623.png (1024x649, 719K)

The middle east isn't just arabs faggot. It's a shit load of different ethnic groups (some proto-european) all in the same region. I mean it's like how in Mexico you can find people who are white and people who are brown as dogshit. Artificial countries doesn't constitute a united ethnic group. Like Iraq and Mexico are made up nations (same with the US) because there is no outright ethnic group of Iraqis or Mexicans, it's many.

This culture you are talking about?

Attached: sluts-and-proud.jpg (576x280, 66K)

Arabs/Jews/Persians/Kurds/Turks/Berbers are all not white. They're sand niggers and they don't belong in Europe

Chloe salpa on the left.