So Jow Forums civil war in South Africa is inevitable at this stage, i have a feeling this year, if not next year...

So Jow Forums civil war in South Africa is inevitable at this stage, i have a feeling this year, if not next year. Every day i see racism on the tv or i hear about it on the radio. Shit is boiling. What should whites do if civil war does break out? Were basically fucked, outnumbered, outgunned. Most whites are cucked but there are groups like the AWB arming themselves but even then the odds are slim we would win. It would be fucking amazing if it was accomplished. I want to stay here and fight but i dunno it seems like an impossible battle. Im 18 and still studying but i do have some money, should i immigrate to NZ or AUS and watch the shit from a distance, i dont want to leave my family but i want to live. What would Jow Forums do?

Attached: 8vkFekGPcGoYYBlS5VvbYhTSvfJC77UKp1_dJmYjvtmNVSVTPTge7FjOQ5D2wiD-iWagdnuiNgI9-UGEYga5=s750.png (750x394, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=N1m5_1553317457
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jadotville
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nobody fucking cares just get killed by negers already so I can stop listening to your butchered version of dutch

kek

Jou poes. Understand that?

i wish you luck i hope the siener was right and we will fight side by side in the future

Attached: 1548758455572.jpg (584x1024, 95K)

Leave, come to the US on a tourist visa and just never leave, find an employer who will sponsor you for a work visa it’s not hard.

he is a fucking shitskin

What I've seen from the modern AWB is fat boomers, sadly

I'd advice against moving away, as I'd like to imagine I wouldn't do it either were the Netherlands to get to that stage.
It's your land, moving away to some Anglo island is essentially giving up

Attached: AWB e.png (1920x1080, 2.81M)

Africans gonna do African stuff..

You need to decide how much you value your country.
How much you value your family.
How much you value your people.
If you want to get out then go. But don't be surprised that the problem will only catch up to you down the road.
If you value what you've got then you need to fight for it. One white is worth 10 or more niggers in skill and efficiency - This isn't as hopeless a war as you think.

Godspeed boet

I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how good whites actually fight when they need to. Seriously I have even seen cucks get whipped into fighting shape in a couple months. Nogs on the other hand fucking suck at organized fighting. So I am guessing a 50-1 K/D.

Dude even boomers can still fuck shit up when needed.

If he is right we will fight side by side.

Just succ black dicks and maybe they let live u and your family

may God guide us

Attached: 1544864788377.jpg (1600x1063, 276K)

Well organized and with some foreign aid you guys might stand a chance. I mean you fucked with the biggest empire the world has ever seen.
liveleak.com/view?t=N1m5_1553317457

the problem is that if the whites win too hard the international community will swoop in and say no racism allowed

The world is changing. I feel we will no longer live in our false reality. Europe will restore their empires and America will be great again.

We just have to hope something distracts us, like a civil war in France?

I’m 20, maybe I can help you find a girl in America. Don’t let them kill you user

you are closer to freedom then we, we are still dealing here with the attempt of the Muslim takeover

Attached: 1321527565287.jpg (354x699, 84K)

That sucks, too bad the US will probably intervene on the side of the black government especially if its in an election year.

Sorry, y'all going to have to be the sacrificial example, no one else will wake up otherwise

No. Stay and fight goddammit. Niggers will roam the streets in disorganized packs with random melee weapons. As long as you have good aim and there's at least 5 of you (at least 1 to continue firing at all times while the others reload) it doesn't matter if you're outnumbered 1 to 100.
I have funds, and I want to help. Which country should I fly into if I were to cross the border and help? Botswana? The logistics of helping someone so far away are mind-blowingly frustrating.

Attached: 1551846057887.png (813x770, 151K)

Poop

No one cares. I hope all of the whites and christians get jihaded.

If they do we need to start a civil war of our own or get the fuck out of this God forsaken land

Black turnout is the W/L margin in many states.

>2 posts by this ID

Why do you faggots come here?

Poop

Look up the death stats of the Bush War and turn that into a tattoo (like we did with 1488) and use that as a slogan. Other than that go full Turner Diaries, if you do you might start it in the west, a lot of people would fly down to help you (since it's better than this). Like honestly go out violently, once niggers see whitey is chimping out, they know they're fucked and some will run. Look at all the examples of how African militias fight and how SF wipes them out with ease.

Attached: CellPhoneDetonator.jpg (794x1209, 614K)

Fight until you've secured final victory.

Stay strong Deutch. The world is watching.

Let me tell you something, kiddo
When we fought against the native Americans, they were atleast smart enough to get their hands on and use guns. When we fought the Zulus they were dumb monkeys that continued to use spears and bows. The Negro is a monkey given a human body, Why even their own human bodies reflect this fact. Brains ALWAYS beats numbers, use your brain, huwhite man and you will win

Remember Jadoville
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jadotville
The stupid niggers adjusted their sights out of line because they thought it was a dial to increase the guns power