Kentucky passes Constitutional Carry

>On Tuesday, Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin signed Kentucky SB 150 into law. This bill extends constitutional carry into Kentucky to concealed carry. Prior to SB 150, Kentucky limited constitutional carry to open carry. As a result, the list of constitutional carry states now rises to 16.

>Supporters of constitutional carry argue that there is a correlation between general public safety and constitutional carry. After all, Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire and Idaho report the first, second, third, and fifth lowest crime rates in the country, respectively. They are also constitutional carry states. Moreover, supporters claim that constitutional carry is how the Founding Fathers envisioned the Second Amendment.

>On the other hand, opponents of constitutional carry argue that it is reckless and dangerous for anyone to be able to buy and carry a firearm in public. In fact, many law enforcement officials are among the opposition. For example, Oklahoma City Police Chief Bill Citty publicly denounced the constitutional carry bill passed in Oklahoma earlier this year.

>71republic.com/2019/03/12/kentucky-constitutional-carry/amp/

Oh boy, am I excited. Time to go shopping for a nice compact 9mm.

Attached: kentucky-flag.png (750x347, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chieftain.com/news/20190322/senate-dems-push-red-flag-bill-toward-final-approval
youtube.com/watch?v=WECw0fDkZFo&t
aspentimes.com/news/colorado-senate-debates-gun-bill-due-process-public-safety/
youtube.com/watch?v=2y0aycvfNBc&t
youtube.com/watch?v=-uR8Pjnzn-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK THE OTHER DAY IT WAS MISSOURI

NOW ITS KENTUCKY

WHAT THE FUCK THE AMERICAN FREEDOM IS IN FULL FORCE. WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

I CAN'T DECIDE ANYMORE WHERE TO MOVE ALL THESE STATES ARE MAKING A COMEBACK LIKE WTF LIKE THEY KNOW SOMETHING IS UP KEK

Attached: usa.jpg (474x266, 27K)

I'm amazed by this

Attached: Right_to_Carry,_timeline.gif (676x509, 98K)

County sheriffs in Colorado are already saying they won't enforce some gun grabbing bill from the state legislature that will certainly be signed by the literal gayjew governor and the kike AG is sending out threats to them
chieftain.com/news/20190322/senate-dems-push-red-flag-bill-toward-final-approval
>The legislation has divided the state, with several dozen counties, including Fremont and Custer, declaring they are “Second Amendment sanctuaries,” where sheriffs won’t have to enforce the law if they choose.

based and redpilled

Attached: 1496373326273.jpg (361x649, 91K)

Based mountain stoners

Good for you user, in TX the GOP cucks on this annually. We have a rep who drafts a bill for this every year and it mysteriously dies in committee. The chair of the TX Homeland security committee is a dems too, but GOP appoints all chairs here. Hmmmm.... Almost like GOP doesn't actually want con carry, but know if they voted against it if it made it to the floor they'd be crucified.

Based Kentucky, one day you'll be as cool as us

t. Alaska

It's the mountain stoners electing the gun grabbing politicians, it's conservatives from CO Springs, Grand Junction, and the numerous rural counties in the state that are standing up to fag jews like (((Polis))). You know, the actual Colorado natives

Attached: 1522644325699.png (1271x823, 1.13M)

Just saw a video about WA. SAME THING !!! Sheriffs won't enforce omg GOD BLESS USA USA USA

youtube.com/watch?v=WECw0fDkZFo&t

big win for fat dying painkiller addicted boomers

Answer me this Anons, the liberal argument against this is that it’s dangerous to let just anyone carry guns but what does it matter if all it does is stop normal people from being able to be carry and does nothing to stop criminals from carrying? What is the logic behind this? Who is it supposed to help? All it does is make sure criminals can only carry and makes normal people who exercise that right criminals OR disarms normal people and makes them defenseless against criminals. How tf is this supposed to make anyone safe?? Like I want to hear an actual response from a liberal about this, it makes absolutely no sense

Attached: 86F2A332-79C3-4865-9A2C-7C929C004620.jpg (600x418, 106K)

There is no logic, which is why they have to shoot up schoolchildren to use emotion and rash actions to get their way.

aspentimes.com/news/colorado-senate-debates-gun-bill-due-process-public-safety/

We essentially have the same thing in NorCal and the Central Valley, people blatantly disregard the gun laws in ranges and public land out here and the cops refuse to enforce unconstitutional laws unless you’re some cholo or cartel subhuman but those retards make t so obvious that they’re cholos and cartelniggers that it’s easy to root them out without fuckin with normal people

>it’s dangerous to let just anyone carry guns

Lol the only reason this topic exists is because of diversity. If America was kept 99% white, you wouldn't have had none of these fucking issues.

Liberals are a dissease to the great republic of US.

Glad to know brother. Glad to know there are still patriots in control there. God bless

I live in a pretty conservative part of my state, here the leftists feel the way conservatives feel in places like LA or San Fagsisco, they keep their mouths shut about their shitty opinions. I wanna actually talk to a liberal so I can hear them actually try to explain themselves because these “common sense” laws are anything but and I want to know how they rationalize this

What is Alaska like, user? Looks beautiful. Is it dark 80% of the year? How mind numbingly cold is it there. What do you do for employment?

It used to not be an issue, even in schools

The average liberal feels much safer in a conservative town than vice versa. I have a friend in a liberal part of the state and I'm in the degenerate capital, but only his views are shifting towards his environment. Living here just hardens my beliefs

Attached: Clover-Park-Senior-High-School-Rifle-Club-1941.jpg (633x490, 146K)

>Places like Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Idaho are all safe

Attached: NWord.jpg (1165x224, 36K)

The divide around here goes along urban and rural lines more than racial like in the city, one of the best spots for shooting in public land falls under the protection of a bean sheriff and he does not enforce the gun law on local boys and Central Valley folk unless you’re retarded enough to roll in with a pro club shirt or face tattoos or typical nigger behavior. Might change though, we’ve been getting too many LA spics and SoCal illegals lately and they’re starting to outnumber the local conservative spics (bear with me) who want to be left alone.

The environment is the only thing that I lean a bit to the left for, I live by the Sierras and just want to protect muh forests and animals. Funny enough conservatives and hunters around here do more for conservation than your average Urbanite subhuman who just virtue signals about it and passes legislation that helps the forest catch on fire easier

>who want to be left alone.

How long until shit hits the fan? A realistic time frame? 50-10 years ? 20-30 years?

VIDEO Related
> youtube.com/watch?v=2y0aycvfNBc&t

Attached: 1553300731102.png (1695x2000, 2.29M)

Gun rights have legitimately gotten better in the last few decades. It's a shining spot in an otherwise unending stream of shit. This is why conservative judges are so crucial. We must always remain vigilant though.

BASED RAND

Attached: 20180309_170508.jpg (1280x719, 499K)

Attached: 1521170284294.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

There's no logic. It's just control for the sake of control.

I’ll give it a generation honestly, the decent people in the biggest city in the Valley (Fresno) keep running north as the LA subhumans and homeless keep fucking shit up. The local newspaper got compromised by leftists during the 2016 election and is always at odds with the local and influential conservative talk radio, if I want my daily does of liberal tears I just pick up the Fresno Bee. Recently the city had a special election and they shilled for some haji bitch for councilman the same way they shilled for some milquetoast liberal in the midterms and she got BTFO by a white republican. They’re still crying about it last I read, they literally cannot win around there despite all the LAniggers moving in. An anecdote as to why that is

>be me, welder for a living
>on lunch with coworkers, two Mexicans from LA start talking politics
>shit on trump, think he’ll get impeached
>me and old white boomer coworker tell them he won’t be and will most likely get re elected
>say something about other Mexicans needing to come together to vote
>boomer asks them if there so certain why won’t they go vote
>tells us they can’t there both felons
>mfw know many libshit spics in similar situations

Do you see why they need to change the demographics? Do you see why they depend on voter fraud, brainwashing legal beans and whites to being self haters and maintatining complete political control? Most fags in the Mexico First crowd can’t even fuckin vote, most of the normal spics around here can vote and consistently vote republican but the truth is that the majority of republican votes around here still comes from the native Whites. Tejon Pass needs to be shutdown and any LAfags trying to break through must be shot on sight

Attached: 8EDFC9B0-2F31-4027-A63E-C5CA0D75CA63.jpg (678x381, 34K)

I hear ya brother. But the root problem is coming to a breaking point. A few more years and I'm afraid the whites won't be able to solve anything with votes.

VIDEO Related
> youtube.com/watch?v=-uR8Pjnzn-E

>that pic
Makes me wish high school rifle clubs were still a thing.

Civil War II; 2A States vs anti-2A states

Attached: (((Legally))).jpg (859x1024, 91K)

>"After all, Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire and Idaho report the first, second, third, and fifth lowest crime rates in the country"

hmm.... Could it be that maybe states with homogeneous white populations are safer areas?

Attached: idaho.png (1551x683, 637K)

>tfw yellow

Attached: 1551332386678.png (1598x907, 652K)

Of course there is logic to gun grabbing.

Attached: bongland.jpg (785x1113, 216K)

Shut up leaf. You're just jelly

>What did you say about Israel, again? Choose your words very carefully, Yankee. I remind you that this is as constitutional carry state.

My motherland NH is being ruined by fucking retard diversity initiative. They say it is too white.

LC9S is my daily carry here in SC/NC. It is not really fun to shoot but it's tiny and can fit in your pocket with a holster if you're not wearing fag tight jeans. anyway accuracy is not great but its a defense weapon. throw in some HSTs and you're golden.

I know a lot of fags like to shit on CCing a .380 or even .22 but if gets fuckin hot where I live and I’d like to wear less clothes and still not print like a motherfucker. A little pocket .380 is good enough for self defense and getting a nigger, cholo faggot or cracked out trailer trash off my ass, of course one should always hit the range and do some target shooting and drills to keep your aim sharp.

nice. good job, kentuckians.

urgh, how about legalizing the weed so we can tax it. I seriously fucking hate this state.

>In fact, many law enforcement officials are among the opposition. For example, Oklahoma City Police Chief Bill City publicly denounced the constitutional carry bill passed in Oklahoma earlier this year.

Same.
It will get legalized eventually (Kentucky is prime weed growing territory) but they really are dragging their feet about it.

We're not full btw. Come home white man.

Attached: kentucky.jpg (3466x2321, 1.26M)

Come to Missouri, make it bleed red.

Can I find a qt southern wife there?

KY user here. There's so much fucking weed being sold everywhere on the streets because its piss easy to grow it here. Better to just legalize it everywhere at once so we can get more taxes to fund the wall. Fuck the boomers that demonize weed and then go down an entire bottle of Jack Daniels

March 28th and you can conceal without a permit.

as long as you're not a nigger or spic you'll definitely find a qt conservative girlfriend with a southern accent. Its mostly ulster scots here, so we have a lot of pretty reds and blondes

fuck anyone in ky who drinks jack daniels at all

Kentucky tavern nigger.

Kentucky would look like The Shire if we could have our non degenerate paradise. Capitalists raped the Eastern Kentucky mountains for coal, slowly killing the workers from the black lung while bravely working 1 mile underground while not even paying them in USD but company script. This hasn't been forgotten, tons of kentuckians hate the government

If they can brag about it to your face and neither you nor your employer nor the contractee dare do shit, then you are already dead. Dead. Flee now.

Fuck you, you shit-eating blazeit faggot. Look at California and Colorado and ask if that's what you want.

Attached: colorado marijuana.png (749x715, 89K)

I unironically think its one of the most beautiful places on earth. We should be building stone European style structures to compliment the landscape. Also fuck coal

Alaska is awesome for 4 months then frozen, I like it, we live off the land for free. I'm a fisheries scientist.

Hunting license is 45 bucks for residents, small moose is 1000lbs

The darkness is only above the arctic circle

Hard to believe gun laws were Europe-tier till recently.

Attached: 1cRWneHn_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

ITS GROWING ON ME!! I'm also thinking about Montana or South Dakota. How's the winter in Missouri? I like colder places because the libs are not as vocal. How's the scenery in winter 4x4 and all that good stuff? Can you have fun?

>mfw first time a time-lapse progression gif didn't make me reeeeee

Attached: oprah weinstein.png (1903x1123, 2.81M)

The law doesn’t go into effect until July

>Fucking do something pussy. I'm armed too
See how that works kike?

As an Ulster Scot I always find it really interesting to read about how much of an impact we had on the US. Maybe I'll visit Kentucky one day.

If you look at ethnic demographics on a US map, the "American" category is almost all English and Scots-Irish and is spread through the South. They form a major part of the founding stock, and if there is an American ethnicity they would definitely be a part of it

Attached: confederate-prisoners-near-fence.jpg (600x319, 24K)

Yep, more than 1/3 of all US presidents had Ulster Scots ancestry, and at least 3 Confederate generals (including Robert.E.Lee) did, so there was obviously a large presence in the Southern states. I've heard that in Virginia some even still celebrate the 12th of July.