Should it be legalized?

Should it be legalized?

What rules and norms should be associated with it?

Attached: 0aa175728946db1419defcafc7349e2d.png (601x413, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

luckyfarms.org/product/pre-rolled-joint-ie/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

again only decriminalized. The government should not have a say over what you do with your person.

what the fuck are you talking about fat ass?

There should be quality controls on pre-rolls cause they're always full of garbage

Pre rolled? Smells like a Jewish scheme.

site name? I need some weed

Niggerwana

>rules and norms
$1/gram.

it is here and the government was retarded and couldn't keep anything in stock. CBD oil is still impossible to find in stores as a result

>rules
please tell me what "rules" you want to force me to follow when I'm selling a fishing pole or a rhubarb pie to another person
without your infinite wisdom and threat of violence for noncompliance I'll surely kill myself and the person who wants to buy my stuff, as well as some children somewhere unrelated via not-having-rules-radiation

God if only

Attached: 3711E8D8-9571-413D-A883-6A9BBCB458B1.jpg (1536x1203, 1.31M)

Under the New American Reich, tobacco products are banned while Cannabis is de-criminalized at the Federal level, permitted harmful chemicals are not added. A vice tax of %50 will also be implemented for Cannabis, alcohol, sugary drinks, and etc.. Funds from the Vice Tax shall be used to fund State-run health and lifestyle programs, such as: free gyms, parkour parks, and addiction counseling.

our stores are overstocked with CBD oil because getting illegal buds is still cheaper.

>T. Weak willed babby
Letting the government interfere in anything that isn't absolutely necessary leads to fuckery and inefficiency. Instead of spending money on such trash like that why not just implement compulsory service for your nation in military, health or public sector. For people who lack willpower to not smoke weed all day long or eat 20 big cheese burgers in a sitting they could learn discipline and you don't need to make a stupid law which would create black markets and incentive crime though it's existence. Learn from the past user.

luckyfarms.org/product/pre-rolled-joint-ie/
Probably just US and Canada

Attached: f0912066c926cbb30be1fc39fd5a1519.png (233x749, 69K)

VICE TAX

Attached: mfw himmler.jpg (891x946, 253K)

what province?

sending you to the gulag? yes

Attached: DdKgOvNW4AAce1j.jpg (1200x750, 69K)

You can grow that shit in your closet or outside easily.
Only problem is, as always, other people.

Kill your local drug dealer

northeast, i'm one of your neighbors.

Legal, but for private use. Same as Alcohol. Its a plant for Christ's sake.

Attached: Capturesss.jpg (663x922, 73K)

Yeah it should totally be legal to be a fat, dumb, and lazy sack of shit? Where in the Constitution does it allow for you to be a welfare leech?

Cocaine and tobacco also come from plants. Weed only taints the population

Where in the constitution did it allow you to create welfare programs commiefag