Felix Kjellberg

Everyday I become more convinced this man will be the cause of WWIII.

Attached: 494848232.jpg.1544729164.jpg (1200x800, 114K)

Desperate mossad faggots liek OP need to fuck off.

SLOPPY HOAX MOSSAD.

(((KJELLBERG)))

Attached: 1960s_merchant.jpg (609x740, 63K)

The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm.

>1897 Albert Pike

What ever you say felix

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion.We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

Theres the playbook.

isn't it interesting how in the past 2 years Felix has made videos including ALL THE ZIONIST JEWISH PSY OP FORCED MEMES.

Pewds sold his soul.

>berg

Attached: 1212344191767.jpg (606x480, 155K)

if he gets peaced by a peaceful muslim maybe something will finally happen....
muzies have already killed
Theo van Gogh and Pim Fortuyn and the world barley blinked an eye.

(((kjellberg)))

Imagine a world where your shitty ideologue battles are transparent to a growing number... Imagine if your power relied solely on that number being as small as possible

it seems like we are headed towards a moment when some muzzies and jews will kick off against each other and really fuck some shit up

i cant wait for them to kill each other

he's been low key redpillin as many people as he can without being taken out.

It’s swedish

He's not redpilling anyone. He caused the adpocalypse by PURPOSEFULLY keeping that shit in his video when he could have just kept it out. HE KNEW WHAT IT WOULD DO BEFORE BECAUSE HES A FUCKING ACTOR.

either start a war with India
or by redpilling too many people

Attached: 1553074539320.gif (690x472, 1.01M)

>Two voices will cry out in a silence all will hear.

Sweden historically neutral, though actively collaborated with the Germans in both wars.

>adpocalypse
>a bad thing

>based Albert Pike quotes.

That guy literally told us how the last century would go. no one listened.

I can't wait until the muslims finally do invade Israel so you pompous faggots understand just how angry the world is.

Not so. Holland just elected an explicitly nationalist party.
US instituted a muslim immigration ban.
UK withdrew from the European Union ending mass immigration.
Lest we forget The United States has been ruthlessly bombing and invading in Arabia and islamic lands for twenty years now. ( actually since 1989 )
Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Libya, Yemen. Numerous others. Hundreds of thousands banged out day in day out.

The dude literally shilled for Yukio Mishima. Hes doing God's work.

Yikes

Attached: 1550449905882.png (2048x2048, 1.01M)

>israel
nigger what? I don't give a dick about israel or palestine. If I was god-emperor I'd nuke them both off the map.

The adpocolypse just means that lazy millennials have to go get real jobs
>inb4 youtube is real job

>"yikes"
Fuck off faggot

I don't believe Albert was a visionary. He just wrote out a playbook that the elite have followed to a T and will continue to follow including Trump.

I believe all of it since the beginning of the 20th century has been picked and planned already.

Eh that was just easy content to use for shitposting. If anything it may have led people to realize how astroturfed shit like the instagram antivax memes were. Also inevitably leads some people to do their own research. He's almost making fun of it on some parts. If even 5% of his audience starts to question it that's still millions of people. You realize he can't just go full on redpill every single day, right?

Attached: qo3ho3rm0if21.jpg (883x493, 90K)