Gangstalking is real

here and i thought these people were actually crazy

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/186987244/

Attached: 1551435498135.png (635x509, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
thehill.com/policy/defense/428346-russian-navy-has-new-weapon-that-makes-target-hallucinate-and-vomit-report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is very real. If you want your own security detail go to the bank for a huge uncollateralized loan (basically a bunch of cash). Make sure it is at least $5 million or they won't take you seriously. When they ask "How do I know I can trust you?", answer with "I know the bank with hunt me down and kill me if I take the money and run."

bump

REAL

There's an element within AA that's involved. "We kill the smart ones" my grandsponsor

just did this. the lady laughed and gave me a lollypop

I've been stalked. The trick is to not give a shit. Their efforts are pointless if you don't care. If they were going to do something to you, they wouldn't just spend a lot of time following you around. The government can make up a reason to swat you whenever they want. Who cares if some cunts are bothering you. Ignore them and they go away. Just like celebrities and STD's

Naw dawg. The goal here is to walk them into a an uninhabited place. And murder them. PS I'm not promoting violence and this is an satire post.

its boring as hell. some less intelligent person than you reads your NSA internet history

Gangstalking is real. But that doesn't change the fact that it made me actually crazy, not the beliefs though but the reactions

when they gang stalked me a few summers ago it was air force people with guns. what then?

get a gun? they're useless unless you use them, and they obviously didnt.

Try exhibiting patterns which will program the gangstalkers to say funny shit. I watch Loli hentai and snort my anti psychotics. I get them to say crackhead and pedophile on repeat. The programmed becomes the programmer.

okay you sarcastically hypothetically in theory only for jokes ironically kill one. now the entire US military is on your ass like its GTA. what then?

based and spookpilled

I'm guessing 100% of gangstalk victims watch lolicon or cp. I know you do niggers.

Assert dominance and stare at the glow niggers while start touching yourself.

schizophrenia nobody cares about you OP

My father's been on anti psychotic medication for about a month and all his gangstalkers went away

Seriously dude, see a psychiatrist. Asap.

There’s nothing inherently wrong with keeping tabs on people. Guiding them. Especially some of the trouble makers in this thread. We know better than you what you’re capable of.

Attached: C885CFED-A62B-4F8D-8E6C-D6E964498BC9.png (400x283, 130K)

Lose the stars, dumbass.

memeflags are gangstalkers 100% of the time

Conclusions should be drawn from this. Youre not as anonymous as you think. Your time will come

@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

Listen to music that gives auditory hallucinations on repeat too. I suggest Vinnie Paz and I'll bill heavy metal Kings. Eventually they'll have the word US stuck in their head and start hearing voices.

Mfw: not important enough to get taxpayer dollars wasted on me

Attached: 1552449454989.jpg (500x666, 45K)

I want a lollipop. :D

They aren't military. They're rent-a-spooks. Probably most of the time they are using tax payers as surrogates for training purposes. Not only are they bothering you, and fucking with your life, but the only reason they're doing it is because their boss makes them stay busy.

You'd kill some dude who works for Booze Allen that really just wants to be a spy. And then you'd go to prison for the unprovoked murder of Bob, from Booze Allen.

Kill yourself niggers face. Lol I'll keep doing my graffiti that makes people go insane and you won't stop me.

The fact that a memeflag is here saying this means that I am now concerned about gangstalking where I wasn't before.

Gangstalking is definitely real i was sitting at a applebees tonight being gangstalked by a agent

what the fuvk

Yah then get recruited by the cia lol. You didn't add the part where they'll hire you on the spot for exterminating these fucking roaches.

Based response, leaf

SAIC. Weren't they the ones who melted the twin towers into dust on live TV?

Attached: 43104CDF-04BA-43C8-AC54-4029063F5C6D.jpg (570x856, 66K)

This

Yah but gangstalkers are a joke though. If you meet a real glow nig like me you'll start hearing demons in your head and all the weed you'll smoke from then on will be laced.

Nope, against that shit.

I showed this one homeless pedo dude a cursed version of boku no pico. He skipped town cuz he thought everyone was calling him a pedophile. I also had smexy times with him cuz I look pretty kawaii.

I wiped my ass with your cousin earlier today whilst I was hiking.

Fucking sign me up then.

Who here hears "The Woman" when they go to sleep at night?

Then you make jokes about making ieds or other dangerous devices to "friends" or have anti establishment beliefs and own a gun.

Its clearly just schizophrenia. I saw a video of some guy hiding bushes yelling at red cars driving by.

Your mom is not an agent.

shhhh CIA says take a chill pill and sleep it off

Okay make sure you murder the right person and don't resist arrest.

Wucha know about the cia and Manchurian canidate programming family

I was gangstalked for a very short period of time, and they decided, whoever they are, that I am not interesting, or a threat. Gangstalking is real. Being crazy is also real. Don't confuse the two.

Hopes here is we can make someone kill just by telling them it's okay. A person like that is of great value cuz they'll be killing for fun in no time.

Guess I was too spoopy. Oh well :(

he was beyond broken tho, the glowies went to far.

What are we capable of then mr.spookyspook?

i got so paranoid a few weeks ago that i thought i was being tailed and i did shit. also what was really cool is how some fucking boomer talked to me about jannies. i tried to fuck with them, give them a lot of misinformation but you know, dem glowies are getting better.

These niggers took all our jokes seriously. They think we will actually build bombs fuck kids or go on a killing spree.

a-ar-are you in toronto user?

everything is serious until it isn't. that's how we roll on pol. on b everything is a falsefood and work of artistic fiction and not serious until the feds get involved.

(((We))). Yes I'm in Toronto you should come to my address.

not sure if you will beleive this but last week a habbbening happened at cam h and two people said praise kek.

>we

also fuck you for saying that. every habbening is potentially real until it isn't. that is how it is here and will always be. if we stop believing, we lose the magic.

Wait what happened.

A definitely tell is when someone touches their face or hair or scratches themself or drives a red or silver car. Definite signs that they're a stalker. I'm sure you've noticed too that there are cameras popping up everywhere now?? I just bought a laptop and there's even one that I swear was filming me so I taped over it.

its just ghost stories, user, until its real ;)

dude its beyond gold. it was a showdown.

Attached: 1541552746870.jpg (390x310, 20K)

Attached: 1550083942573.jpg (960x960, 175K)

Funny cuz I only assume they're stalking when they talk about information blatently relevent to me. While following me. But sure I guess.

It’s probably not real. I say this even though I had some weird shit happen, was outside smoking on my porch and the mailman while delivering mail was on his phone and said “yeah, he’s outside, pretending like he’s talking to someone on his phone” (I was browsing here on my phone) but I probably just misheard. Either that or meme magic is making it real.

HOLY FUCK THE TRIPS

its both real and the intersection of meme magic. meme magic is an alternative connected reality.

Lol you'll never get the cross meme. Was it plastic. Cuz if so that's a crazy homeless person.

can you please tag the clark site with kek?

Yeah man you should kill yourself and go to a meme magic afterlife and meet kek.

>Lol you'll never get the cross meme
i don't get the cross meme and the guy apparently wasn't homeless. he looked like jidf

What would be the point? The logistics don’t add up either. Why would they even care about random nobodies?

Ladies and gentlemen, take note. This is an actual Russian troll thread.

no, kek gave us one life and its to shill until the end. to shill everywhere, to spread the memes. kek followers worship memes as means of self improvement. watch sargon of akkad, he explains everything.

btw, will you tag it?

suicide doesnt work already tried

Maybe you were talking about Jow Forums when you shouldn't have been I heard the less you talking about Jow Forums the less you get gangstalkers.

Yah it does jump off a building.

the meme magic we engage in sometimes spills into the real world via us, via projections. some of the people are marginally linked to our collective consciousness (because they have been exposed to us via youtube, media). as randoms, also, we are more hidden than any other organization on the planet. our membership is solely online with no meat space identity, so potentially everyone one of us could be interesting to them. t

>russian narrative
>after the muller report

try again plebb*tor, and please go back.

why should anyone who is a fellow follower of kek kill themselves?

That doesn’t answer my question. What is the motive? What would they gain by “stalking” but in obvious ways? They already have all of our texts and emails, humint is old news. You wouldn’t even need to have a person for this kind of thing anymore.

the cross wasn't plastic. the cross looked more wooden and the meme is likely a messianic jew meme.

Who stalks the gang stalkers?

Attached: 1542966217175.jpg (3872x2592, 2.12M)

Shut It Stupid

Attached: SIS.png (269x84, 26K)

>That doesn’t answer my question. What is the motive? What would they gain by “stalking” but in obvious ways? They already have all of our texts and emails, humint is old news. You wouldn’t even need to have a person for this kind of thing anymore.

because the culture is what connects us. they cannot mimic our participation.

To prove your devotion and zealotry.

Checked. Thanks again for spreading this.

you are a fucking newfag, you need to leave this site ASAP. this is why they need us, because us old fags know our culture. we know our peoples. we know when you arent one of us. no one who follows kek would ever say that.

yes

>grandfather was a 33rd degree mason

Attached: 140589f3c9ad4e0b010769e434d8e92b5644180e63bcec83cf8b79853d4263b.png (287x176, 90K)

And another thing: if any of this were real, it would be more likely the “gangstalkers” aren’t even doing anything. It would be more likely some hallucination-inducing technology to make you think you’re hearing stuff or being stalked, something like that thing they have on military warships.

based schizo poster

>Russian narrative
What kind of retard does one have to be to not recognize the incentive Russia has now and always will have to sow disarray? An extra retarded and gay one I guess. Faggot.

Fuck off

Ok but that doesn’t answer why they would care or spend resources on it

No one follows kek. Kek is a newfag thing for newfags lol. I was here since 04 when people was just a feels good mang meme.

Because russia benefits from US stability. Trump isn't no russian puppet. He wants to shift US military attention against China, and to do that he is more than prepared to restart an arms race with the impoverished russians. Russians are useless idiots these days, good for a fuck but nothing else.

Naw it's real and they need to be killed.

Pepe#

If they connect a 4ch user and their IRL identity, that's valuable. I don't want to say we are anything like ISIS because we are not but they want to get to know, test, interact, with these people to collect any information. humint is worth it to them, especially when we as a a community (and you might be a newfren, so i will forgive you for your ignorance) is so hard to penetrate from the outside.

>I was here since 04 when people was just a feels good mang meme.

absolute lie and you outted yourself as a fucking faggot. enjoy the aids.

How are you sure? The technology exists. If Russia has it, you can bet the US does too.

thehill.com/policy/defense/428346-russian-navy-has-new-weapon-that-makes-target-hallucinate-and-vomit-report

And why are you guys so obsessed with murder? You gangstalker guys can’t go 5 minutes without talking about killing someone.

>Kek is a newfag thing for newfags lol.

this is why leafposters is the cancerous that is destroying 4ch and why they should range ban us. i wish i knew this guy's address so i can summon kek wrath against him.

also since you are a faggot, i am sure tomorrow you are gonna start tagging kek around toronto.

Fucking moron