Anyone have a link to any christchurch footage? i saw the footage once on someone elses phone once

Anyone have a link to any christchurch footage? i saw the footage once on someone elses phone once

Attached: 1552628619-shooter-gun-christchurch-960x540.png (960x540, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!P6xiXKTT!CN6fy5u0VwFsrbrD3T9N9_wUFZP3PxE1766fQdrk8QA
gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/nz-threatens-10-years-prison-possessing-mosque-shooting-video-web-hosts-warned
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=08376688296539236886
ufile.io/swbzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was a hoax Mossad. Can you stop posting? Nobody has time to deal with this bullshit and you're still trying to make it happen. Pathetic.

Why do you even want to watch it?

It's on kiwifarms together with his manifesto, just google 'kiwi farms brenton tarrant'
And ignore these shills

Attached: 1553230492206.jpg (1024x820, 83K)

Cuz he's glowing NZ police nigger

Attached: 1522397065607.webm (640x360, 2.72M)

Attached: 1530267044496.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

Attached: 1544421147928.webm (852x480, 2.98M)

Attached: 1548004495869.webm (852x480, 2.95M)

>he is NZ police hurr durr
Are you retarded? NZ police couldn't take down all the videos from the NZ shooting even if they wanted.

ignore the low iq shills like above
however if you are in europe be careful because you guys have some odd "hatespeech" laws
anyways here you go, its a big laggy sometimes so just skip around a bit if u have issues: mega.nz/#!P6xiXKTT!CN6fy5u0VwFsrbrD3T9N9_wUFZP3PxE1766fQdrk8QA

Reminder NZ cops: we are above the law

The "gunman" is a total fake and the attack was a psyop hoax.

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz

did the australian government really pay shill groups to spread disinfo?
good fucking god you suck at your job.

I wish. Then I could leave my near-minimum wage job. Thanks for the paranoia. That was funny.

It is obvious it's fake.
But you can't say anything's ng because then you are.a biggoted, stupid racist who hates gays and women.

I was just curious.. I was just wondering why someone would want to watch it

>The "gunman" is a total fake and the attack was a psyop hoax.
and we're paranoid? kek
Curiosity? There are a lot of reasons.
I thought you were one of the retards saying it was a mossad psyop

Attached: 1550092595234.png (512x512, 81K)

Shill detected. The footage is a fake psyop hoax. People caught onto it the very day it happened. Fuck off.

>"Haha. You totally just didn't find me out! Hahaha!"

I watched the first 3 min or so but I cut out when it started

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz

Paranoid retards started talking about "muh blood squibs" and "muh shoes"
No one caught on to anything, there is zero evidence that it was a false flag
And it doesn't fit with any other false flags we know about. It's obviously not one

Larry is that you

No blood, no bullet holes in the walls. People behaving bizarrely. It was a hoax. The "gunman" is a total psyop agent.

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz

you suck at your job retard kill yourself.

Hahaha yeah, it isn't low video quality and compression that explains that. It was definitely a fake shooting with a bunch of crisis actors!

Attached: file.png (645x773, 47K)

You're a fucking shill, you cunt.
Everyone has issues with the video.
Get over it. You suck at your job, fucking shill cunt.

>can't go to basic gore websites that always have these videos
kys boomer newfag

It's on ED

Fuck off nigger, every person you try to convince with triple digits of iq sees through it. You don't want people to see it because it simply shows how easy it was. So easy for him to clean up his local invaders, and this is what the people in control is afraid of.

>"NO U"
holly shit.

The "shooting" was a false flag psyop hoax.

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz

>Everyone has issues with the video.
Only retards do. I could explain away all your "issues" with the video, but you wouldn't listen and would just call me a shill, and then leave the thread kek

I want everyone who's an adult to see the fucking footage, you cunt. Fuck off shill. Just die.

has anyone got in trouble in europe for owning this shit?

Attached: 5534543545444.png (1110x582, 659K)

Shill cunt detected. Working from a special place in the Middle East are you?

hes the lowest iq shill ive ever seen. the nz gov is spreading disinfo because they are sperging out over it for whatever reason. the nz gov just pumped $$$$$ into these shills a few days ago.
the goal is disinformation.

bunch of disinfo shills in this thread yes the shooting was real

Everyone who sees it sees there's no blood, no running, no bullet holes. It's a fake psyop hoax.

Perhaps you're the one receiving the money, you shill cunt.

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz

>shooter travelled to N Korea, Saudi Arabia, and Israel
>supposed rightwing nut job
>didn't mention the Jews ONCE in his manifesto
>blames Muslims for having too many children
Fakest gayest prolapsed assed shit I've ever seen

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1548026859087.jpg (550x590, 16K)

well only so far a guy in nz is facing maybe 10 years for it: zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/nz-threatens-10-years-prison-possessing-mosque-shooting-video-web-hosts-warned
just be careful is all im saying. eu laws are nigger tier, very low iq.

Shooting was fake. Everyone knows it. Where's the blood?

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz

Manifesto
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=08376688296539236886

Video
ufile.io/swbzc

>Thanks for the paranoia.

>The "gunman" is a total fake and the attack was a psyop hoax.

Wew lad...

Meh.

I've multiple identical recordings with minor alterations in them. There is no way of knowing if bullets were edited into the video recording or out of the video recording.

Anyone saying they 100% know for sure which is the real recording is full of shit because they would have had to of been present when the massacre was taking place.

Attached: 1f715e0ba85ce5e8e6cd9223cd4b7d4086a53aaccd28f280a62427934d89b65c.png (714x401, 225K)

>"NO U"
every time you pull the "NO U" card you look retarded you fucking shill nigger kike. if i was your boss id dick slap you so fucking hard.

Why are you gay?

Attached: 1552801932988.jpg (977x566, 64K)

The images the mainstream media shows are of screenshots from the footage everyone here has seen. It's all fake.

I have it. Check out bitchute.

All in all what I find most interesting is you can find all manner of horrific content from people being flayed alive whilst screaming for their mother, kids being brutally hacked with machetes, people being pummeled in the face with a hammer, but this video? That's where the liberal faggots "draw the line". Bizarre how their moral compass works.

>Everyone who sees it sees there's no blood
There is blood in a quite a few parts of the video, you're just blind (or a disinfo shill like the other user said)
>no running
whaat? I don't think you even watched the video
> no bullet holes
Those (and bullet caisings) are very hard to see because of the low quality and compression of the video. You can still see some casings on the ground at random points in the video, and most of his bullets went into people, not the walls.

I don't know 100%, but it's definitele 99%. And all the reasons people are giving it for it being fake are shit

Accelerationism was created by the (you know who) to consolidate more power.

Get over it, you fuck head.

you are allowed to say jew here.

There's no blood when he shoots people. There's people already piled up when he walks in. There's only about 3 people who are running. We would be seeing dust and debris from the walls, not to mention any shattered windows. His own windscreen didn't shatter. It's a fake.

>There is no way of knowing if bullets were edited into the video recording or out of the video recording.
And that's just wrong. You can see him shooting multiple people up close, blood coming out at the right time and the impact on the body.
Also he shoots a woman very up close near the end and drives over her.
It would be insanely hard to fake something like that.

they are hiding you fucking retard, they just heard gunshots and screaming coming from the front door and their first instinct is to lean on a wall and try to survive, are you expecting them to do some taekwondo or some shit?

>There's no blood when he shoots people.
There is, are a few points in the video you can see blood stained clothes and pools of blood on the ground.
>There's people already piled up when he walks in.
Yes they all got together in a corner scared, so??
> His own windscreen didn't shatter. It's a fake.

Sounds to me like you don't even know how guns and bullets work

It is more like 50/50.

There are recordings showing the brass missing from bullets in the magazines and bullets disappearing in thin air. Likewise, there are recordings showing the brass present for bullets in the magazines and bullets visibly falling the the ground.

Saying you're 99% sure the massacre is real means you choose to believe it is true.

>Why do you even want to watch it?

Watching Muslims get payback for killing white kids of fucking glorious

The "Mossad did christchurch" is a (you know who) tactic to make whites think they can't do this stuff, it has to always be the secret commando jews

Actually, the most dangerous part of this is that it's not a psyop, you can see it yourself with how clumsy this guy is. Don't get into the trap that facebook compression means it wasn't real, the full 1080p version is still on his gopro.

We all know you're just trying to blend in and change the narrative, encourage the schizos et cetera. Just so you know, we all know.

whaaat? you mean windshields dont shatter into a million pieces as soon as you shoot at it???

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

They look like dummies. You can see shots into their clothing that make no entry wound and splatter no blood and bone. I expect pleading. I expect screaming and running. I expect people jumping in the way of others. I expect everything other than what we see in this fake footage.

You can see the casings bouncing on the ground, its the crappy 360p facebook compression that removes fast moving shiny objects once they get too small.

How do people like this even function in life, its so clear and obvious...? I literally don't get it

a few tried to run away, from the others you hear their agonizing screams
youre literally a fucking retard

>They look like dummies. You can see shots into their clothing that make no entry wound and splatter no blood and bone. I expect pleading. I expect screaming and running. I expect people jumping in the way of others. I expect everything other than what we see in this fake footage.
you have been watching too many movies. getting shot in real life is not how it is in the movies, its exactly like it was in the video.

This isn't Die Hard, you haven't the foggiest idea how this would go down. Look at war footage online, its the same stuff there.

Except I have a recording that shows a red blood bag (movie prop) popping out from under her shirt.

omfg kek'd my fellow kekistani

brooo remember when he was playing remove kabob i was keking SOOO hard

mfw le next crusade

Attached: memer gamer xD.jpg (2448x3264, 693K)

You can't identify it from the footage, and it's her purse.

Why do you think you snapped to the most conspiratorial explanation?

I saw that, doesn't look like a blood bag to me.
Irrelevant anyways, he drives over her 10 seconds later. Did Mossad replaced the crisis actor with a dummy that fast?

The "real attack from a white nationalist" and a "real attack but a psyop" are both the tool of the establishment to cause more divides between and within countries, especially against white countries.

The guy is not clumsy. He's a fucking loser agent. Where's the blood?

It seems you're trying to blend in and change the narrative. I'm just expressing what I knew from day one.

Attached: 1502911540253.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

i have footage, just trust me i have it
you dont need to see i have it

>How do people like this even function in life, its so clear and obvious...? I literally don't get it

they are coming here from reddit trying to gaslight everyone into doubting their own ability to do this themselves. what scares them the most is they know its real and how easy it was.

He explicitly states he's working against white countries in his manifesto. I replied to the entire thing.

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz

>Except I have a recording that shows a red blood bag (movie prop) popping out from under her shirt.

no you saw a chunk of her skull, you lying nigger loving cuck faggt

The blood is visible all over the video. You are just blind to that which you do not wish to see.

And stop that with the 'no u' crap, you're just standing out more. Just leave.

This. It was so easy. (((They))) dont want copycats knowing the truth. Instead they spread the fake mossad shit.

yea my fellow kekistani why would mossad want to divide us like were not a bunch of ayrabs in palestine amirite

we have high iq

Attached: 1f2.jpg (500x397, 60K)

OP glows

Nobody is reading your shill piece fag

Congrats you wasted your time

It isn't a video compression issue. There are no ripples in the puddle of water that the casings fall into.

Instead of dismissing or accepting that the massacre occured, you should be asking why would someone try to sow mistrust.

KEK yea more dead ayrabs xD

(Ps: Zionist jews u aight)

Attached: 1494296605999.png (720x1019, 511K)

>How do people like this even function in life, its so clear and obvious...? I literally don't get it

gaslighting, they need to convince people its fake so whitey can have no heroes.

tactical tarrant will always be a hero to me, and that video is glorious.

You're a dickhead.
You're wasting your time. I doubt you're a real Australian if you believe the "gunman" was a real white nationalist. Or perhaps you're a dumb cunt.

>It isn't a video compression issue.
yes it is you nigger loving cuck faggot. can you tie your shoes by yourself?

you're a bit late to the party

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-182145.png (1080x1620, 1.09M)

A real hero is a political leader. This guy Tarrant needs a bullet in his head for directly and overtly going against "his" own people.

guys please stop posting the footage everytime it shows up Jow Forums goes down for a few hours for me goddamnit i don't have enough money for a VPN

Yep!

Or you can trust the NZ government prosecuting its citizenry for possessing or merely seeing footage of the massacre. Or trust YouTube, Twitter, or any other social media companies censoring footage of the massacre.

You don't understand compression, at all, if you think it's not an issue.

You need to get off Jow Forums as you aren't even half as smart as you think you are

The way it was a first person shooter really speaks to the younger crowd.

Is that the reason it's so worrisome to the anti-White establishment? I've seen dozens of terrorist acts on the internet. Would you homosexuals also demand that 9-11 videos be taken down? If so, then what's the difference?

Serious question. And... The Pewdiepie reference is utterly hilarious. Some kids I was talking to today didn't know the shooter "spoke their language".

What do you make of that?

You're right, I'm not a real australian

No.

It was a red pouch that popped out from under her shirt.

then u should give more blowjobs to men

Video compression doesn't remove brass from bullets.

discordniggers get the rope first

Attached: 1553383294668.jpg (8000x5387, 3.99M)