Case ClosedL Tarrant used an Air Gun

153news.net/watch_video.php?v=DGWO29DXGY6D

whale.to/b/hall.html

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf

Evidence Shows Hitler the Lucy mole ring and zionist agents ran a controlled burn and jew rejecting whipping that ass Europe, there was no Holohoax...the jews pulled another world war to weaken, destroy and eliminate hostile goyim countries fighting their agenda like Poland who had prohibited and denied jews all access to power. The hit on the great Eastern Europen Christian barrier to the jew even involved the betraying and rounding up The Irton Guard and other right wing european nationalist forces the real opposition to jewish bolshevism/zionism like in Mataxes.
Then once in control and real oppoisition removed they took all the men from the countries and sacrificed them in the hell fire of The Eastern Front, then allowed the JewSSR to send in its waves of people whom they had no care or concern for...further strengthing its death grip over the whole its mass which was in reality engaged in consistent protest revolt, gulaging and real guerilla war all over its domain. With 50 goyim sacrificed to Lucifer the international judenrat now had the numbers,money, control and power advantage to push its "globalist" agenda using the horror of WW2 to justify a UN....which they run to this day despite hyper disinformation to say other wise.

Attached: realisticairrifle.jpg (1164x798, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/schizophrenia/index.shtml
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/schizophrenia/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20354449
youtu.be/ZTokXwgbwIc
youtube.com/watch?v=A5RJbl8TrCc
bitchute.com/video/7XncpFnywKM4/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yup. CGI added after the fact. That's why his gun had a strobe light. Also why they're trying to censor the video so hard.

bumop

>Also why they're trying to censor the video so hard.

this right here is enough to convince me its fake...
especially with gore sites like best gore and shit on live leak thats way way worse.

After this thread got made 6 threads about tarrant popped up pretending it was real. Shills are desperate.

Attached: 1543877666340.webm (640x360, 2.72M)

Attached: 1529012161969.webm (852x480, 2.98M)

ITT: noguns nevershot basement dwellers who dont know how firearms work/sound

Attached: 1550554824989.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

Mossad why are you so bad at everything you do?

Attached: 1547768976535.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

day of the pills when?

bump.

You don't wear shoes in a mosque dummy.

Exactly. There's socks and no socks. Also the strobe light is to simulate the shooting and the cgi shit was added after.

can one of you schizo conspiracy theorists let me in on why you want everything to be fake? does it make you feel safe to think that something like this couldnt actually happen?

Jesus these guys are fuck stupid

>air gun clip--- shows what you know about guns
> no blood splater

watch 2 many movies dumbasses

Take your meds.

Ok, now this alone has me scratching my head.

The casings would be visible, either bouncing off that corner post or otherwise.

Them disappearing like that is odd.

it's a legitimate psychological condition, don't even bother dude

t.guy who heard all the shots and saw bits of the action

you have all been under jew tyranny for a long time this the endgame

Attached: Polisalwaysright.png (1277x707, 1.53M)

The only shilling is from you meme flag sxhizos

It's too bad Israeli IQ is sub 100. You inbred faggots are just too low IQ to compete intellectually with people who are only interested in the truth. Lies don't last long here. That's why you have to spam your shitty threads all together and 24/7. Stupid Zioniggers.

What a shit ejection angle. Clearly overgassed if real.

Attached: ARejectionpattern.jpg (662x687, 38K)

When he shoots the guy running at him he shoots the rhythm to - Shave and hair cut...two bits.
haha

ahem

TAKE

YOUR

MEDS

Attached: honkhonk.png (680x680, 233K)

Schizophrenia: The Thread

nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/schizophrenia/index.shtml
>Schizophrenia is a chronic and severe mental disorder that affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. People with schizophrenia may seem like they have lost touch with reality. Although schizophrenia is not as common as other mental disorders, the symptoms can be very disabling.
>Symptoms of schizophrenia usually start between ages 16 and 30. In rare cases, children have schizophrenia too.

The symptoms of schizophrenia fall into three categories: positive, negative, and cognitive.

Positive symptoms: “Positive” symptoms are psychotic behaviors not generally seen in healthy people. People with positive symptoms may “lose touch” with some aspects of reality. Symptoms include:
>Hallucinations
Delusions
Thought disorders (unusual or dysfunctional ways of thinking)
Movement disorders (agitated body movements)
Negative symptoms: “Negative” symptoms are associated with disruptions to normal emotions and behaviors. Symptoms include:

“Flat affect” (reduced expression of emotions via facial expression or voice tone)
Reduced feelings of pleasure in everyday life
Difficulty beginning and sustaining activities
Reduced speaking

>Cognitive symptoms: For some patients, the cognitive symptoms of schizophrenia are subtle, but for others, they are more severe and patients may notice changes in their memory or other aspects of thinking. Symptoms include:

>Poor “executive functioning” (the ability to understand information and use it to make decisions)
>Trouble focusing or paying attention
>Problems with “working memory” (the ability to use information immediately after learning it)

Attached: 1552015870921.png (434x245, 189K)

You will never take away this victory.

>Treatments and Therapies
>Because the causes of schizophrenia are still unknown, treatments focus on eliminating the symptoms of the disease. Treatments include:
>Antipsychotics
>Antipsychotic medications are usually taken daily in pill or liquid form. Some antipsychotics are injections that are given once or twice a month. Some people have side effects when they start taking medications, but most side effects go away after a few days. Doctors and patients can work together to find the best medication or medication combination, and the right dose. Check the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) website, for the latest information on warnings, patient medication guides, or newly approved medications.

>shill harder
get called out
>shills harder
calls himself out
gets called a faggot
>posts yanggang

I see a pattern here .....

Attached: 1553026982204.png (602x596, 89K)

Attached: 1522291188401.jpg (2850x5600, 3.33M)

Kikes trying to discredit the false flag arguements by dropping discredited (((evidence)))

Attached: 1553366870111s.jpg (250x229, 9K)

WHY ARE JEWS SO WEIRD?

Attached: 1544304278260.jpg (990x729, 120K)

the "alleged" weapon looks like an Airsoft. The stock was a copy of the HERA stocks that are for the AR pattern rifles, but licensed to some of the airsoft -type that shoot those plastic BBs...that definitely did NOT appear to be real gun....

NO GUNSHOTS IN THE GLASS YOU STUPID FAGGOT

Attached: 1552293070451.jpg (395x654, 48K)

Attached: 1537534896251.jpg (1312x873, 139K)

Real evidence!

>yangganggang??

Attached: Slimer23.jpg (600x600, 60K)

they have the highest rates of mental illness, specifically schizophrenia so they project onto us while they fuck their own family members and repeat the cycle.

>Psychosocial Treatments
>These treatments are helpful after patients and their doctor find a medication that works. Learning and using coping skills to address the everyday challenges of schizophrenia helps people to pursue their life goals, such as attending school or work. Individuals who participate in regular psychosocial treatment are less likely to have relapses or be hospitalized. For more information on psychosocial treatments, see the Psychotherapies webpage on the NIMH website.

kys

Attached: 1546051198884.jpg (500x549, 63K)

Clearly gunshots in the glass, guy later shatters window on the passenger side. Makes perfect sense, you want the front window to be sturdy and the side windows to be less so. typical kike tactic, take the most easily argued point and shill for that instead of taking on the hardest angle. We've got proof that the gun casings are not disappearing. Your video is lower quality than the base mp4 nignogkikel

Attached: shrug.png (821x905, 613K)

Attached: 1539716826821.jpg (1180x787, 291K)

> REEEEEEE

if the earth was really round wouldnt the bullets look like this ???

Attached: 5c92a081af398.png (852x1080, 75K)

God you fucking turd. The light is used to confuse the target, especially in low light so the pupiles dialate improperly.

Confirmation bias is not real research. The earth is round flatard.

Maybe they don't base this on what they want but what they actually believe is true.

Sloppy job kike

Why do you Jews bring up flat earth in these threads? Always out of nowhere. You zionist shills really are mentally ill and every accusations against an user is actually a projection of your illnesses.

Original shows casings. You are watching an after effects edit which layers a blank image of the wall/footpath over the part of the frame showing the casings.

Its shoes. SHOES.

>believes in massive, multi continental Jewish controlled group with billions of dollars, thousands of actors to stage false flag mass shootings
>uses an air gun instead of a real one firing blanks during a staged shooting......for some reason

Attached: 439AD6E7-FE75-4287-A139-9AA9F5A3DBA4.jpg (341x369, 34K)

>How can I help someone I know with schizophrenia?
>Caring for and supporting a loved one with schizophrenia can be hard. It can be difficult to know how to respond to someone who makes strange or clearly false statements. It is important to understand that schizophrenia is a biological illness.

Yep, very little recoil.

>Jow Forums constantly thirsty for happenings
>something actually happens
>One of our own throws away his life for the sake of memes and killing shitskins
>FAAAAKE SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD
/x/ tier

Attached: IMG_1082.jpg (590x604, 149K)

Watch we were soilders

They have deep rooted npd. They enjoy fooling themselves into believing that they are smart and everyone else is stupid. So... they are in their teens or twenties.

It doesn't. I have the original, looks exactly the same (casings do not hit the ground).

And i rest my case. Perfect narcissistic oersonality disorder right here.

That one is not the original.

You have mental illness Zionist scum.

They didn't want any one to get hurt

Attached: SmartSelect_20190323-215309_Brave.jpg (693x217, 68K)

What the fuck? Is it fucking schizo mating season?

one of our own woudn't have done this, if you spend even a month here and somehow hate muslims more than jews you're completely fucking retarded. Have any of you visited pakistan, israel and north korea? no? that's odd

Attached: 1551575546641.jpg (528x306, 25K)

.233 has hardly any recoil.
I have videos of my mate shooting the exact same guns at the range, the mossberg 930 and the AR15 though with different stock and a scope, uploading now

I'm watching the original and I can see a bunch of casings hit the floor near the gate

link?

Yep, that one is the original.

>can emulate perfect ejection casing trajectory visuals
>cant animate the casings hitting the floor
Pick one

>cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf

WTF! Can someone contextualize this for me?

Attached: WomenAreCalledFaggot.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

Attached: totallynotsharebluenothingtoseehere.png (1074x1208, 264K)

take your medicine pls.

Attached: 1532811020353.webm (622x664, 2.66M)

I did, clearly it's not working all i see is "global compact" but you guys think 50 dead muslims made a difference when Syria, Iraq, Libya, etc saw hundreds of thousands dead and we're still in the same fucking mess. Congrats, what a fucking hero this jew rat is

Attached: 1529500194941.jpg (940x627, 56K)

>Linking to whale.to
As someone that genuinely believes in the protocols of the learned elders of zion, the reptilian conspiracy, the alien conspiracy, the jew conspiracy, the demon conspiracy and lastly pizzagate you could have selected better websites than a website whose big contributor is a polyamarous/anti-monogamous roastie
I consider it beneath me to call someone schizophrenic but there's people who genuinely have a stick up their ass like those that write for whale.to
Consider different sources

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/schizophrenia/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20354449
>Medications
>Medications are the cornerstone of schizophrenia treatment, and antipsychotic medications are the most commonly prescribed drugs. They're thought to control symptoms by affecting the brain neurotransmitter dopamine.

>The goal of treatment with antipsychotic medications is to effectively manage signs and symptoms at the lowest possible dose. The psychiatrist may try different drugs, different doses or combinations over time to achieve the desired result. Other medications also may help, such as antidepressants or anti-anxiety drugs. It can take several weeks to notice an improvement in symptoms.

>Because medications for schizophrenia can cause serious side effects, people with schizophrenia may be reluctant to take them. Willingness to cooperate with treatment may affect drug choice. For example, someone who is resistant to taking medication consistently may need to be given injections instead of taking a pill.

>Ask your doctor about the benefits and side effects of any medication that's prescribed.

>Second-generation antipsychotics
>These newer, second-generation medications are generally preferred because they pose a lower risk of serious side effects than do first-generation antipsychotics. Second-generation antipsychotics include:

>Aripiprazole (Abilify)
>Asenapine (Saphris)
>Brexpiprazole (Rexulti)
>Cariprazine (Vraylar)
>Clozapine (Clozaril)
>Iloperidone (Fanapt)
>Lurasidone (Latuda)
>Olanzapine (Zyprexa)
>Paliperidone (Invega)
>Quetiapine (Seroquel)
>Risperidone (Risperdal)
>Ziprasidone (Geodon)

>Also the strobe light is to simulate the shooting
>Doesn't know what a dazzler is
You're out of your element.

Attached: 1509737856631.jpg (244x207, 10K)

You mongoloid brainlets really piss me off.
You don't know the first thing about video encoding, yet here you are, analyzing 120p videos for visual artifacts.

Also what bothers me the most abouth christchurch. There was no fucking blood, no gore in the video. In the next days the media wrote about a bloodbath that happened.

Are you retarded scandi? I just provided a video showing the casings landing on the ground. I was a believer of the no casings until i saw that.

media tends to overplay it for more clicks/views.

>stage a hoax shooting
>livestream it
>immediately try to pull fake video that you made
>trying to hide how fake it is
>no way to control spread of video

If it's fake, then the attempts to slow the spread of it are part of the plan. There's no way they're actually worries about the video unless it's genuine. Take your pick.

Wtf does Mel Gibson roasting gooks in the jungle have to do with this?

AR15 rapid fire
youtu.be/ZTokXwgbwIc

Mossberg 930 rapid fire
youtube.com/watch?v=A5RJbl8TrCc

bitchute.com/video/7XncpFnywKM4/

this is the full video if you have not seen it.
I don't repost it to promote hatred or violence.

I'm convinced, and as mentioned earlier that gun is over gassed.

Sorry GLOW NIGGERS

I don't cosign Jewish psyops against whitey

I Kojack the fuck out of it

Attached: 1528552140472.jpg (260x342, 10K)

Well in that case my anger wasn't directed at you in particular.
I can't read too many posts in these threads without getting seething mad, so I saw someone posting casing videos and jumped to conclusions instead of unwinding the thread.

Why would you post that photo shop when the original is posted several times a day with his own handwriting? It's so obviously fake, it's even a font of some sort, rather than his handwriting.

If you don't like videos of terrorism, then why not tell YouTube to take down every 9-11 video showing the plane crash?

Attached: Gif.gif (358x640, 2.82M)

Attached: 20190306_135104.jpg (5312x2988, 3.73M)

Cheap civilian ARs tend to be overgassed as hell. That’s why spent brass fly forward.

Also daily reminder to schizos to take their fucking meds. Day of the Pills cannot come soon enough

Attached: window.gif (593x1199, 572K)

They're there the camera on his head doesn't give you the best view of what's to the right or left of him. It's very narrow

anyone that thinks this is fake is truly an idiot

Take your meds Moarpheus, Washington has great mental health programs so you have no excuse for your schizo spamming

Friendly Reminder: this user is an open borders Jew that previously posted from Israel. He is a shill trying to make Jow Forums look unhinged and violent. He predicts false flags every single day.

Attached: image.png (512x512, 81K)

He's shooting real bullets here. But he's shooting at nothing. This is his 2nd gun. The first gun shoots blanks.

You planning on handing them over to imam Jacinda?

>mueller report released, no further indictments
>false flag shills go into hyper mode
Am I seeing something here?

Glow harder you buffoon