Why are Indians in the west so successful but India itself is a poverty-stricken disgusting shithole?

Why are Indians in the west so successful but India itself is a poverty-stricken disgusting shithole?

Attached: sundar-pichai-2-1920-800x450.jpg (800x450, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indiots2.com/
youtu.be/luX3vVabkgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have never seen a successful Indian before, OP

They’re like 75% of our doctors and convenience store owners over here fren.

Because Indians aren't a homogeneous ethnicity, culture, or social class. You don't ask why white Americans are so awesome but the blackest part of Baltimore is a shithole.

The smart ones move away from the shithole

The smart ones leave obviously you absolute fucking moron

Nepotism, and boomers with MBA’s believing that programming is some sort of magic sorcery

The extremely smart ones stay in India, but you guys do get our better than average people.

Why are nigerian immigrants so successful yet nigeria is a shithole? Because immigration only allows in the cream of the crop.

There are a shit ton in my area (Seattle)

The good ones leave, user. It's like the opposite of beaners, where the good ones stay to lord over the country in Walled Cities.
This, there's an Indian MILF in my graduate program and she's "Le Based" as fuck. Came here when she was 5 in the 1980's. She shit talks the "dirty Indians" that live "like savages". Voted Trump etc. etc.

>Indians in the west so successful
The smart and rich leave as soon as they can.

Attached: DzijfCOWoAA6AL8.jpg (640x480, 39K)

True, most Nigerian blacks I've met are trad and decent. Really puts our native blacks to shame desu.

Them and Chinks are driven by social status alone, not their spirituality. When everything is soulless and/or filthy there's not much anyone can aspire to. They convince themselves that suffering silently in decaying surroundings will inevitably bring them to enlightenment, while it's actually just a short step back to take a good look before engaging again.

i've experienced this first hand

the management is literally H1B somehow, don't ask me how it gets to this point, i'm not sure. but then the H1B refuses to hire native borns

i've spoke with huge companies' recruiters who tell me this straight up

Ding ding ding

>smart Indians leave the country

this is a meme desu. Ask any Indian whether they would work in government service or as an IT coolie in the US, the answer is always the former. We’re indoctrinated from childhood to pursue that dream. It breaks for the most of us.

Of course, every year 1 million people apply for Class A All India Services but only 900 manage at the end.

Indians earn much more than Nigerians or Chinese.

What exactly is class A service?

Averages. You have billions of shit eating Indians. Say 1/10 Indians are above average - those 1/10 then abuse the other 9 to make massive profits. They then find themselves moving to the West. It is the same with Chinese.

because only the smart ones leave
even an indian cab driver is smarter than 90% of that shithole of a country
the ironic thing is that these are the people who would be agents of change in india

More competence because they're predominantly caucasoid.

Rank.

Grade A — Administrative Officers, Government Engineers, Commissioned Military Personnel, Police Commissioner

Grade B — Junior Officers, Clerks, Junior Engineers, Non-Commissioned Military Ranks etc.

Grade C — Labourer, Mechanic, Electrician, Private Soldier

A grade A officer gets a free house, 100% free healthcare, a car, security and they can’t be fired without the Prime Minister’s approval.

Of course to actually become a grade A officer, you’ve to pass 4 exams and one interview.

Honestly gotta say one of the best things the Brits did was formation of the Indian Civil Service

*Imperial, it became Indian after 1947 :)

My grandad was in the ICS, he said the best part about preparing for the exam was teaching the his friends (who were Englishmen) Hindi, since knowing one Indian language was compulsory for all applicants.

The smartest ones have all migrated to successful developed western countries. Same thing with Nigerians and Gooks.

The cast system is a thing in india.

>Indians who emigrate are the smartest

More like rich. The dumbest students of our high school batch decided to give SAT because they couldn’t compete in JEE. And their parents paid millions to get them into a US university.

Lower castes get affirmative action

RARE FLAG

It's the ethnocentric Pajeet racism in the Silicon Valley.

Stinking up the entire region with their Biryani

Attached: poo.jpg (630x405, 46K)

Because the tiny percentage of Indians who are on the far right side of the IQ bell curve come to the West, while the hordes of low-IQ Indians stay in India. The Indian race in general is a low-IQ race, which is why India is a shithole.

Why are pajeetoid Americans considered smart? They’re literally fucking dumb. This pajeetoid from America came to India for a few years due to his dad’s transfer, and the fucking obnoxious American accent coupled with the pretentiousness made all of us hate him. Next thing you know he’s trying to smash some girl and grabs her by the waist to which her immediate response is a fucking SLAP. Best moment of my life desu

Because all their smartest people are in the west, thus making their home countries poverty-stricken shitholes. Which is why the west does this. I hate it, we shouldn't have to compete with the entire world in our own countries, and these engineers, doctors, etc, should be in their home countries making it less of a shithole.

They are allowed to hire each other and give each other raises and bonuses without being called racists.

This is wrong. “Smart ones leave the country” is a meme I realised after talking to Pajeets from America. I can’t blame muricans for hating us.
This is the correct explanation. The emigration program’s in India are riddled with scams, nepotism and general douchebaggery. Maybe we do have high IQ emigrants but we export low IQ people as well.

THere arent any? Its all an illusion.

We have an Indian as the head of our IT department, dude is fucking stupid.

The thing is, all non IT people think indians fucking excel at IT, so you get these HR fucks and Management types see a pajeet and say "holy shit, insane IT skills AND diversity hire? DONE."

Most Nigerians absolutely detest American blacks.

>why are Indians in the West so successful
because the West is taking the smartest ones
>why is India itself a poverty-stricken shithole
because the West is taking the smartest ones

India has a ethnic caste-system with the descendants of semi-white proto-Europeans ruling over ethiopia-tier pseudo-nigs, who make up the majority of the population. The most white-ish and skilled emigrate from that multiracial shithole and skew the perspective of what Indians actually look like.

Also, they lie on their resumes and are dead weight in any software development.

>Westerners literally think India is sending their best

Attached: 579A9C36-3713-4354-A8AA-BD3800A5F4DF.jpg (512x288, 34K)

Lower castes get affirmative action in elite universities when Google and many companies come to hire so uh.

India isn’t in the 1940s. It’s an SJW-tier shithole. The caste system is fucked and all the politicians are getting behind that sweet untouchable vote bank.

I work in it. Indians are dumb as shit but work cheap. Racist as shit and will refuse to deal with anyone not Indian.
They are less then scum

They got rid of the caste system and let low castes fuck their country utterly. Worst mistake in human history.

Cheating, lying, stealing, nepotism. They, like jews, are a kabal of nepotistic cheaters.

They have never gotten rid of the caste system! If anything, it's worse now then 100 years ago!

dude, can you tell me how much cheating happens in canadian universities? please give me dirt.

i treat indians as scum. I remind them to poo in the loo and wash their hands.

we only let the best come lol
you need at least a million in the bank to move to Canada

>Canadian
?

Here’s the thing though, most Indians who are actually good will not usually care about “where” to go. I knew a professor who taught at the Indian Statistical Institute who had studied in Germany, went places and then followed his passion into teaching where he found the most comfort.

Now there are many Indians with the sole aim to “emigrate”. They just want to go to a Western country for the sake of it being a Western country.

This is where visa fraud, fake degrees, H1B etc. come into play.

You don’t need anything to move to Canada lmao. At least the US immigration system is somewhat strict, Canadian immigration is a joke. Some Sikh dude in Chandigarh can literally pay 50k INR (about 800 USD) and go to Canada.

The bell curve. There are over a billion poos so there will of course be alot of smart ones

Attached: 1546425747795.jpg (226x238, 5K)

Gibs and affirmative action.

westoid countries need to invest in better border control

literally hundreds of sikhs emigrate into cuckada and UK by claiming “minority persecution”, when the persecution happened long back in 1984 and now Sikhs are probably the most honoured minority in India.

>inb4 a Canadian flag replies to this post with “fuck you hindpoo sikhs are bro-tier and based”

are we eligible for affirmative action though? Indians are classified as Asian by US census

Silicon Valley needs diversity. Tired of seeing mostly Biryani eating Pajeets.

it's fucking terrible in the bay area

people say whites are racist meanwhile poos and chinks practice nepotism, favoritism and racism more than anyone else it makes no got damn sense

Successful western indians are unironically the ones with heaps of portugese and english admixture. India's a hellhole because it's mostly pure indians.

Wealthy Indians with good family structures send their children to elite western schools where they make connections. Doesn’t seem like a difficult concept.

To be fair I’ve met a disproportionate amount of great Sikhs.

Same same , right friend-o?

>he thinks they became successful through their sole hard work
kys desu senpai
indiots2.com/

Attached: 213123213.jpg (225x225, 8K)

What you're calling grade C is grade D
And some of what you're calling B is C

America returns are top cringy and act like they own the world

Americans may not be smart, but atleast they poo in the toilet. SMFH. Fucking dumb shitskins still dont fucking poo in the toilet. And hey im an indian too. And i fuckin hate this pla de. The air is sooo fuckin polluted and cows shit everywhere. But lemme say i aint a fan of murica too. Racist pigs destroy the god’s land’s reputation. I’d say dubai is one of the best places to be in rn.

Attached: 66F02C49-E298-40CD-A8C4-5597FE3EEC02.png (700x990, 767K)

I want to gass all sikhs theybare fucking faggots, smell bad, and are whiny crybabies.
t. an albertan who grew up on a ranch

Some become doctors
Some go into IT

Most own shitty convenience stores, are never open when they say they open and are rude as fucking hell. Fuck Indians.

India literally is sending their best and its fucking pathetic.

>2011
its 2019. update yourself poobro

The rest are too busy bathing in a river made of shit that they think is holy, drinking cow piss and sending random women online broken English perverted comments.

kek

Attached: 1530406968765.jpg (500x500, 117K)

too many of them

yeah central india is a shithole you figured that out einstein

the most narcissist one succeeds in america

because the west had loos.

How's your street looking right now, Rakesh? Don't you have some websites to install shitty stolen addons on, slap on Bootstrap and call it a day?

the top 0.01% of any population is usually successful, even africa exports geniuses from time to time. "outliers"

don't you have some burgers to shove down and roam around in a fat scooter

At least I won't be bathing in a river of shit and raping young girls. Fucking scumbag piece of shit. Fuck Indians.

don't think you bath ever and what makes it worse is that always full diaper of yours

>raping young girls.
Isn't this every Americans favorite sport?

Attached: Pedophile+shoes+hahaha_4e94fe_4169645.jpg (500x375, 34K)

>An Indian telling people they never bathe
Rich. You people literally bathe in shit because you think the shit filled river is holy and self-cleansing.

so how often has your wife or mother been fucked by that afro american bbc?

>Falling for Discord tranny memes

both indians and chinese are desperate to escape poverty unlike niggers, so from an early age they know their only escape is through education. they are very by the book. they do every step necessary, studying hard, studying how people before them did it, and in most cases it works.

the average chinaman and ibdian is not likely to be an elon musk kind of figure, but they will do pretty well in becoming front men and shit like that for major companies, or lawyers, engineers, etc. it really just comes down to hard work and delayed gratification imo, there's nothing special otherwise about them.

tb-h most of you people are at least 20% nigger anyway given how loose your women are. Really explains the stupidity.

> not likely to be an elon musk
We can if our education system was a bit better.

b-but they have a spce program.

Why do you Americunts change your views of countries so fast?

>during WWII wanted to kill Japs, now love them
>in the 70s fetishized Indians like crazy, now wants to kill them
>mid-1900s, hated Russsians, wants to cozy up with them now
>before 1980 cool with Iran, after 1980 wants to kill them
>constant Israel dick sucking

No one gives a shit what you bipolar fat fucks think about others. Neither your praise nor criticism means shit. The only thing constant with you fags is your dick-sucking of Israel.

same with non-refugee arabs in the West. you'll see a lot of successful egyptians, lebanese, saudis in business. for the former two, their homeland is a dying shithole, so they came to the West to get a greater life. usually these guys are 2nd-3rd gen, not new arrivals. lebanese and saudis in particular are the jews of arab business

>Israel
weak b8 m8

Caste system. The smart and rich ones leave.

i agree, but im just making the point a lot of asian people will become business owners, doctors, etc in the west not necessarily out of intelligence per se, but that they understand the road map itself. so while the average western person nowadays is keen on studying gay shit like critical theory, pajeet knows he can study hard to get a CISCO cert for a networking job, or study out of pirated MCAT prep books over and over until he's confident. that doesn't lend itself to ingenuity necessarily (which is what i mean by bringing up musk), but it can make a competent person. im just trying to explain averages of why so many asians suddenly fill these roles like Microsoft and Google ceos to basic IT.

and i think what it comes down to is the asian world has a better grasp of the idea of how pure diligence can make up for any lack of intelligence, whereas a lot of times westerners don't seem familiar with the idea at all, and are too caught up in the moment to even care about the long term future. the average american joe and girl could perform similarly if they had the same ethic, but they got fucked priorities

>elon musk kind of figure
Elon Musk is a piece of shit that retarded Transhumanist cunts jerk off to. All of his predictions are bullshit. There will be no advanced computer-brain interfaces; there will be no colonization of other planets.

What there will be is future extinction of mankind by 2100 and greater revelation of the hard limits of scientific growth. Most "science" is just bullshit. There is nothing great about this modernized, globalized, and technological world.

Out of over a billion people you take the top 10 thousand or so and those are what you see here.

Throw enough shit at the wall and some of it sticks.

Pun intended.

>Most "science" is just bullshit. There is nothing great about this modernized, globalized, and technological world.
you realize you just shat on white man's only notable accomplishment ever since mankind? i guess that too is one of the had to swallow redpills for the snow ape

Because democracy is a failed ideology and has failed every single fucking time, and will continue to fail (I'm the same guy sharing these videos on lit or x, btw)
youtu.be/luX3vVabkgY

>"Open borders for all!"
>Anyone who can leaves for West
>All talented people leave shitholes
>Poor countries have no doctors left
>Nobody smart left who can improve country

Because leftists hate brown people.

You do realize the computer actually exists thanks to Shankarācarya Bharti Krsna Tirtha Maharaja? Not that he invented it, but he wrote the book from which the westerners.

Shit. He wrote the book "Vedic Mathematics" from which the westerners drew their ideas

Because India is an ethnic hodgepodge... some Indians are very smart, but other groups are stupid.

The Bramins are the elite group, but they are stuck living with a shitload of dummies which is frustrating...so they get out of India and go to white nations... and then they look down on working class whites.