Just dropped by to say thanks for Brandon Tarrant...

Just dropped by to say thanks for Brandon Tarrant. Now we can behead and blow up 10 times what he did of you infidel swines without any repercussions. White guilt! mmm so gud!!

Attached: جنود.jpg (640x480, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/world/20-dead-111-hurt-in-january-bombing-at-catholic-cathedral-in-philippines-1.4270952?fbclid=IwAR3EuUx9miu0JbFcvcSZj_f8WBEP5MfMTt436Z6lWuji9ueF9jVrg7U4xGU
opendoorsusa.org/christian-persecution/stories/11-christians-killed-every-day-for-their-decision-to-follow-jesus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please do, I thought there already would be an Islamic attack by now.
Are you guys sleeping or something?

His manifesto said that antagonising a response was part of his plan.

last time you blew up 3000 of us we blew up 500k iraqi kids for no reason try it sand nigger

it was a false flag you 60 IQ sheepfucker. now apologize for those dead people in utrecht.

Fuck off judenshill, it was not a falseflag

Attached: 1552853732349.png (300x300, 116K)

>flase flag
The average dipshit kuffar have never even heard of that. It's all just moar "racism world ;(" to them. Hahahha hahahahaahha HAHAHAAHAHA

scroll down
>this video is no longer available
oh well eh
ctvnews.ca/world/20-dead-111-hurt-in-january-bombing-at-catholic-cathedral-in-philippines-1.4270952?fbclid=IwAR3EuUx9miu0JbFcvcSZj_f8WBEP5MfMTt436Z6lWuji9ueF9jVrg7U4xGU

Attached: 1552844645088.jpg (847x853, 188K)

And who talks about this for more than a week? No one. This NZ shit will linger for months and years. White guilt is real and it's beautiful

I'm glad there are a few with above 60 IQ, and they listen to them.
We all know it's the jews
Every single time.
Can't hide the fact that the "white supremacist" both parents where jewish.

Attached: 1553036211248.webm (852x480, 2.23M)

No, theyre called sleeper cells buddy

I'm starting to think this is backwards thinking. Before it was all "please be white" from the mainstream media, but isn't that what Jow Forums should be thinking?

Attached: 1544996414805.png (680x681, 455K)

Jews are the satan. BUT they are the puppet masters. You have to kill a lot of puppets before you get to the masters. The time for the sons of Abraham will come tho.

Bitchdon Tickledick didn't do anything to you.

They try
The old jews are getting very scared now. They're saying that the younger generation has become reckless and are going to mass wake the whites to their treachery. That whites are going to wake up and preform the final solution for real.
They may be right. The NZ fakery is them trying to get ahead of it.
The image well file name says it all.

Attached: staging 4 the False flag.jpg (1754x975, 291K)

The news just isn't covering them.

Honestly, I really don't think it will become that, it may just become like star wars order 66. It will be order 1488 for whites and business as usual for muslims.

Attached: 1553039628491.jpg (557x490, 98K)

There weren't any in Europe afaik

Ha, Have fun haaj. After all of you I killed in Iraq and Afghanistan you might as well get a chance.

The pleasure was entirely ours. No really, anytime. Always a pleasure to murder a random load of muslim men women and children. You boys know how it is, you do it all the time.

There are large numbers of attacks right now.
This is correct.
this never gets covered because it's business as usual
opendoorsusa.org/christian-persecution/stories/11-christians-killed-every-day-for-their-decision-to-follow-jesus/

Like it

And didn't we? The irony is that the war you create, in turn creates refugees! Refugees you embrace and in turn out-breed you 10 to 1 within your own countries. Who will win in the end? Tell me

other way around, mossad, piece of shit poster. Now they know that if they do there will be repurcussions

There have been like 6. They get memory holed within minutes.

As if that wasn't happening anyway, meh.

That's the best you have. I don't get you sand dabs here, this isn't Europe. Breed all you want camel jockies the end game is right around the corner. Once you find yourself locked in a capitalist society when the good times end I will have to watch comertials to donate to feed the starving Mudslimes cause they left their farmland for the concrete jungles of Europe. You have no skills to survive in the first world without handouts, you have necked your own people.

Like you needed any excuse

Who cares if you do? You're not going to paradise when you die, so keep dreaming.

Kek

EU, ASIA, US... same destiny. What can you do? Nuke yourselves? kek. Civil war? You'll never kill us all and encite your own people to pick up arms against you. There is no victory for you in the long run. Iraq and Afghanistan should've proved that already. Stop worshipping false idols, commit to the true God, and pray for forgiveness. الله أكبر

Your destiny, brother, not mine.

Based. I actually hope you guys win. I hate you but then I hate my own more and all others as well and you are all beyond retarded so it will be the end of mankind as we know it

Attached: 1547279496413.jpg (324x240, 22K)

All part of the plan in his manifesto.

The fire rises.

His goal is to get the Muslims to counter attack, overextend themselves too quickly before becoming a majority, and then get destroyed by the awakening white man.

I don't care anymore just give me 1000 dollars and fuck off

Hope is for the hopeless dab. You have been getting stomped by one Jewish country the size of our smallest state since we took that land from you and gave it to them. No one is afraid of you, what happened to your Islamic state you promised for years. Keep talking dab but remember that our bombs fall in your land like rain every day.

Pompous and blustering.... blah blah blah. We'll talk again in 2020, kaffir. You'll be singing a different tune be then.

>we
>memeflag
How does it feel to larp as a muslim, kike?

Attached: 1379033245761.png (496x570, 88K)

Promises promises haaj.

yep def mossad

Attached: mossad.jpg (400x213, 19K)

Can’t even beat the kikes 3 vs 1 .... just lol