Leftist comic cringe thread

Attached: steal_my_sunshine_by_vanheist_d69rmoq-350t.png (700x262, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
knowyourmeme.com/memes/unsolicited-opinions-on-israel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont get it.

Attached: unsolicitated opinions on israel.jpg (600x555, 135K)

>hem of skirt stops at inseam
>don't look silly boys

Attached: the_cat_in_response_by_vanheist_d65evbk-fullview.jpg (1600x800, 270K)

Fucking white men out here. Like dogs pissing on fire hydrants.

Women should be able to prance around like whores with no repercussions

>all the harassers are white
the level of delusion is astonishing

Why do women pretend to hate male attention when it's very obvious its their sole motivation in everything they do?

Attached: ActivatesMyAlmonds.png (1832x735, 143K)

other than the obvious cancer that is that image, can I just ask why exactly the grandfather of the norse gods would have opinions on israel at all?

They want attention from specific men, and hate it when undesirables stare.

are the white on black texts edited or that's the original

>white guys catcalling
Meanwhile, on Earth:
youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

The trashy tribal tattoo is fitting at least

Originals.

ANyone with a pair of eyes can see the filth that centers around that place, it's a blight on earth.

oh. still dont get it but thanks.

first result on google
knowyourmeme.com/memes/unsolicited-opinions-on-israel

Is this like her fantasy or something? To get catcalled by white men?

I make it my lifes mission to irritate the ones that don't want my attention knowing this. The results are pretty god damn funny (for me).

When women say they don't want something, it means they want it.

the creator is a femdom self inserting basedboy

overgrown children, some say.

Attached: the wall.png (637x535, 227K)

So, whoever wrote this thought that unsolicited opinions on israel is on the same line as misogyny and racism? Interesting.

The basic thot wears clothing that by design attracts attention from any normal man and then if the average guy says something to them because they look attractive they get offended because they didn't give the guy permission to be attracted to them. They believe men should be nice and quiet and ogle them from far away but never approach.

It's a type of sexual first world trolling, they use their sexual desirability as a form of power and if a guy takes the bait and says anything they claim the guy is assaulting, oppressing and objectifying them unless the guy is whatever perfect form she has in her mind at the time.

The weird paradox is even though they want the attention they also don't, they just want to know somehow they are desirable in a sexual away but anything sexual said to them is offensive.

Attached: 0Hehe+silly+comics_481c55_6489007.jpg (1200x2286, 238K)

Dont think the author interacts with white men at all. Thats why this caricature of a (nationalist) villain is the best she could come up with

Correct.

That reminds me of this gem.

Attached: fellow incels never stop asking women out2.jpg (862x463, 137K)

post the realistic edit

Wait so this chick has super powers and is just beating up regular people in this comic?

Attached: 1466746122574.jpg (446x456, 43K)

So naive, every white man on earth is born with the superpower of privilege and we use that power with extreme prejudice every day.

Attached: 1475532617675.jpg (960x960, 69K)

>Words have meaning

What did she even mean by this?

It's not delusion, it's fiction.

>Words have meaning
The fuck kind of pseudo-science chimney is this

>cringe thread
Then why did you post fap material?

eat your filthy vegemite kangaroo nigger

I think it means that science is just caucasian skullduggery that has been vindictively dispatched worldwide to keep two-spirit people and Kangz in check.

>Words have meaning
yes that is how every language works read a fucking dictionary

>beating up regular people because they hurt your friend's feelings
The authors are all 5'3" women with penis envy kek.

That you shouldn't question and believe her. Everything is made up and a social construct and nothing is real but "(her) words have meaning".

Attached: WNh_frCNu_cover001.jpg (1280x1802, 272K)

We need some racewar Johnny in this thread. Vroom. Vroom.

Attached: 1525516542276.jpg (293x236, 30K)

Lmfao libtards aren't even funny

sauce?
any r34?

I can't believe no one's posted an edited version where they end up spitroasting that brown puss

Anyone have the edit where they're asking her to do a photoshoot in a dark room?

Did you try reading the file name?

Lmao you pathetic racists never fail to make me laugh with your "leftist cringe" threads

Face it, most poc will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers

she could suck mahdawi dry if ya knooo what i meeeeeean

>>(((207564869)))

What did he mean by this?

How do people come up with this stuff?

that video is bullshit because as a man your suppose to go up to women and make conversation you posting that video while yes I get the racial reference,is pretty fucking beta. It also says white men are betas who can't approach or talk to women because literally thats all these niggers were doing. Feminist idiots like this women would easily fuck them if their game and confidence was up to par, and she wasn't being recorded to push her bullshit. I really hope the race thing was the only thing you were trying to get at otherwise your major faggot.

Attached: 1550023097406.gif (400x500, 3.14M)

it starts with "a" and ends with "utism"

>Science is a social construct
SCIENCE IS A FUCKING PROCESS
IS RUBBING STICKS TOGETHER TO MAKE FIRE A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT TOO?
HOW ABOUT WEAVING A ROPE? BECAUSE GOD KNOWS WE NEED MORE.
The fucking temerity of these leftist shits, to hail science as their absolute idol and then discard it as fake and gay as soon as it ill suits their agenda.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1540075196505.jpg (834x1000, 111K)

Toastie roastie

>not verbally harassing women is beta
Found the nigger.

Checked for words of wisdom

You own a Dawi?

That's a grudging Umgi.

no, no idea.

zen pencils is the best

Attached: 2012-06-28-shel.jpg (980x2808, 614K)

Real talk, will my kid suffer if I get with a tall chick?

how tall are we talking here?
metric please. we are not savages.

no, he will be slightly taller than you and slightly shorter than the bitch

Things that never happened the comic

Wtf is even this comic trying to convey?

Some bullshit about immature men not committing to women I think?

Is that Douman Sayman?

A situation that has never happened or ever will.

It's how betas see themselves, hence Silverstein.

Half of them were not harrasment. THIS level of delusion.

this idiotic webcomic is probably the ultimate cringe

Attached: 1512255056845.jpg (760x1002, 448K)

Being a rich Jew has it's perks.

Attached: 21106832_296730124140968_2534026697136318558_n.jpg.jpg (744x960, 130K)

Attached: 74f.png (680x910, 740K)

>user baits me with dowman sayman I've never seen before
>I go looking all over for sauce
>the sauce is a lie. Its cover art for a work that has no relevence to the actual content

DAMN YOU user! DAMN YOU DOWMAN SAYMAN!

Attached: Weed Slut.png (1018x924, 477K)

Attached: tumblr_p0oeam0L111uie9fjo2_1280.jpg (780x1015, 328K)

fucking lol

"men's fixation on younger women" you mean women we can have family with? fucking roasties are past the wall and won't ever have children while realizing that their entire lives were a lie. They are also just starting to realize that maybe these lies the feminists have sold them will only lead them to dieing of old age with no one but their cats around.

This has to be a parody, though. It literally starts with low key slut shaming the feminist. That she's sleeping with someone she hardly even knows and ends with shaming the male feminist.

Attached: natty43.jpg (760x998, 513K)

Attached: 1547739551343.png (800x1000, 143K)

No way this is real. Some Jow Forumstard shopped this. If this is real, I will never take a single word from an American seriously ever again.

Still hard to believe these aren't satire

Attached: adv.jpg (400x388, 46K)

They are, they have to be. I don't give a fuck what the author says. He's just a rusemaster playing 5D chess

I don't understand what kind of retard would look at those comics and be like "Yea, that is how I wish things were"....

They are not even funny taken at face value, they are only funny because of how retarded they are.... and these mother fuckers think that is how things should be or something?

No no, it truly is a tone deaf, autismo with severe gender dysphoria and likely mental trauma who has lost all sense of self awareness and humor/tact. Envisioning violent fantasies on individuals she perceives having wronged her is a form of coping, being able to live out a scenario if given the opportunity to have power over someone else. It's a common response to people who have been through physical/sexual trauma

They are being completely serious.

Attached: Red Skull speech & Hail Hydra.jpg (1282x1981, 1.8M)

I can tell just by looking at the bitch that there's nothing of substance on the slide. The first line there only confirms it.

Where is Shad when you need him.
I really need a high res full screen close up of her asshole.

they are really poor excuse at "humor" from a leftist who has lost all sense of individual worth. There are at least 50 other comics like them, and they are basically the same fucking template.

This is genius

Looks like a top bloke. Would ride the wings of valkyries with him to valhalla.

When did red skull become a good guy?

Sause?

fantastic!

Well, here's our answer, straight from the author's website

Attached: jfc.png (1458x1136, 577K)

Is that the hero?

I don't even like comics but I'd read the shit out of this if Red Skull was the main character.

To me he is.
This one is an edit but it is a pretty legit one.

Attached: 1552053545342.jpg (1574x2420, 1.16M)

Complaining about catcalls is humble bragging for women.