Was she right?

Is based Liluye /ourgirl/?

Attached: Liluye.png (1440x1200, 1.9M)

Enjoy the decline!

Who was she?

no, she was an ignorant prairie nigger who probably said a million other things that couldn't be interpreted as having happened.

she was a mystic Apache prophetess (which is rare because women weren't usually allowed to be seers). She disappeared off the face of the earth in 1894.

well this prophecy is 100% correct so far minus the last two which are yet to be fulfilled

and she is pretty solid. Most seers are pretty low percentage and just making shit up

maybe you're right maybe she was a psychic prophet who could see into the future

It's possible she was demon possessed but often times demons give real information to try and draw people further into the occult.

bump out of interest

> they will call upon their wives who will be husbands
seems spot on

Attached: 152073428740.jpg (640x640, 54K)

Nani? Is that a man?

what the fuck im gay now!

you just read a prophecy warning you of this and you continued to be faggots. I rebuke both of you.

>His money
uh oh! Someone should let this little girl know the kikes stole it all!

I think she assumes Jews are white

>Can see into future
>Can't tell difference between semites and whites

Can't find any references of Liluye or an apache propethess. Image searching the picture turns up nothing, says she was just a normal "kickapoo native". Probably a hoax and a sage-worthy thread.

Whats the mean of the last one?

maybe whatever gave her visions couldnt tell the difference either

This detail is manipulated by jews through time and space

>implying elite whites and Jews haven't formed a satanic race

or if she was demonically possessed the demon got all the details right except the most important one

most psychic and magic abilities come from demon possession so this is very possible

the spider one?

yes

Whoah

hmm please donate to my college fund

Attached: tumblr_p990p9cpgp1wa84xco2_1280.jpg (1280x720, 616K)

Op get the fck outta here with your prophecy's
this is a respectable joint

I think the spider one is maybe WWW or maybe the path of tons of nuclear bombs or something of the sort

The Gentlemens Club

You mean about the World Wide Web?

do you think the spider one is about the World wide web? I was thinking either that or nuclear bomb flight paths

Nuclear bombs wouldn't fit the "Free live forever" shiat

The Supreme Gentlemens Club

Spider is the Jew. Good spirits will overcome the dark spirits spawned from the Jew spider. This is the end times.

but it could be an apocalyptic kind of thing

yeah I hadn't thought of that actually

he will speak without opening his mouth
sounds like jewery desu

What does speak without opening his mouth mean? Maybe Jewish control of the media. They are speaking for us, while not really representing us. All the other ones are obvious besides the last 2 since they haven't happened yet.

I'm assuming that meant internet

So the prophet is talking about whites all the time and then suddenly its the jews?

shit that's true - I was thinking of text messaging but the lugenpresse makes more sense

This is actually not a bad point minus the jew memeIf and that IF the prophecy is legitimate and if it is being carried out now, it could be a metaphorical web, like the were seeing slowly come to light regarding intelligence communities, human trafficking, satanic pedos, royals, and the banks, all interconnected in a grand ecosystem of evil and enslavement. Info sharing networks being just one piece of the whole thing.

I've had minor visions recently (nothing I'd call prophetic) and that whole mess always appears in my mind as a spiders web spanning across space and time.

Attached: 1544997584158.jpg (4032x3024, 3.39M)

what kind of visions?

wait. Are you spider guy? I was deff on here a few years ago and had a convo with someone that thinks spiders rule the universe.

Mostly just flashes during meditative reflection and in dreams.
Sometimes its the beginning of what I could only describe as WW3, other times its society after the fallout from the conflict, sometimes burnt cities. Other times its more metaphorical and imagistic, spiders webs, blood, old gods like molech, eagles (which I assume is meant to be America).

If I am getting an intuition of something, I need to get my life sorted out for it to become clearer, what I only imagine to be demons, keep attacking and stiffing my progress.
No, definitely not.

The sort of thing like I describe in the previous post though always appears as a web in my mind and many of the actors (people like the Clintons, intelligence officials, Epstein, ect as spiders)

Just the first thing that came to mind when reading her prophecy.

Attached: 51d9b99d2ee24fed83cde6fac5075592.jpg (736x382, 147K)

>The sort of thing like I describe in the previous post though always appears as a web in my mind

So TL;DR It's the jews?