This is the last great president the US had

This is the last great president the US had.
Prove me wrong, bluepilled protip: you can't

Attached: BetterThanDrumpf.jpg (1650x2027, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2016/03/15/470539936/youngstown-four-decades-of-service-as-a-political-backdrop
youtu.be/TqK01N1kY-4
archive.is/NgGBp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not better than trump, but better than most. Carter spent his life believing in the aliens. Why he was briefed on the aliens, he wept over the truth. So sad. He learned the difference between aliens and aliens. Anyway, Trump is undoing what Carter learned, but couldn't do anything about.

Jimmy was a decent man at least. Couldn’t get anything done because he didn’t have the necessary (((background))) and (((connections)))

Well he didn't get a letter at the funeral so he's definitely not a traitor.

Attached: 1536043933281.png (318x499, 267K)

There has never been a good president, but Jimmy Carter is perhaps one of the least worst of the 20th century.

carter destroyed american steel industry via a french rothschild lackey npr.org/2016/03/15/470539936/youngstown-four-decades-of-service-as-a-political-backdrop he was a literal puppet

Good man yes
Good president no
>There has never been a good president,
>Laughs in Andrew Jackson

was he the last non zogged potus?

This has to be a coordinated effort. There is no way this many people can support such a flawed statement. The worst 3 presidents in the last 100 years are Hoover, Carter, Obama. In the order. Prove me wrong, protip: impossible.

Objectively the second worst president ever after Obama

OPERATION EAGLE CLAW

Have you ever thought that you spend so much money on shilling, censoring social media, and you already control the media that you're the ones trapped in a bubble? You're the one with the fragile ego that can't come to terms with reality.

Zioniggers like you are truly the scum of the Earth.

fuck israel

He gave away the Panama Canal for nothing

You have your opinion.
I have mine.
But I was there.

Attached: Yall_niggas_postin_in_a_troll_thread.png (416x431, 227K)

t. Boomer neocon

Pro tip Hoover was based

American people disagreed, turning him out.

The only good president is a dead president.

Attached: 400px-Jfkautopsy.jpg (400x315, 32K)

Milk toast and bluepilled

How do you corralate my fact based statement with Zionism or jew shilling? Anything you can't argue is automatically strawman? Gtfo you dick sucking faggots. The adults are talking.

>in exchange for a literal actor who started trickle down economics, blew up the debt and cucked on amnesty and guns

Everything you Jews HAS TO BE an argument. Fucking pathetic. You're not human beings. Every dead zionist brings the world closer to peace.

That is why he is the worst president, did you even read what I wrote?

Attached: C-n8rjlUAAArYKd.jpg (533x800, 108K)

OPs post is asking for point counter point as in a debate. An arguement doesn't have to be a heated conversation you daft fuck boy.

I don’t think you know what based means grandpa. Go back to posting Facebook memes

fuck israel

Based- only caring about yourself

Or

Based - Used meta-ironically, given that the word is itself a slang contraction and represents the debasement it seeks to impartially describe.

Or did you faggots come up with a new meaning?

Ok chimp, thanks for adding nothing to society. You are a waste of resources and do the world a favor and kys.

fuck israel

What about Ronald Reagan?

I was alive during that asshats term. Op is a fucking retard. True story

>Not better for israel than trump
fixed

This. No one who was alive at the time he was POTUS would say anything positive about him. Totally ineffective.
>he was indeed a nice guy though.

he was at bohemian grove but I think he was real in the early stages of his presidency, then his vice president(who the ((gop)) forced on him) tried to have him assasinated then I guess he started playing ball.

um.. you weren't even alive then to say dip.

Wow too bad people don't keep records of events and policy that US presidents sign, guess you got me there

I'm a Republican, and I 100% agree with you. Still have massive respect for Carter, who is a truly great and genuine person.

He hired Zbigniew Brzezinski and Cyrus Vance, not based at all.

Pretty sure Trump is good closet friends with him, may be one his many advisors. It's just we're so zogged out that a due wall is running a term late. You got to admit that even the best moments of US history is when you get the person that Shlomo did not want to deal with.

Mike Pence being the VP is such an in office assassination blocker. It's not the establishment that is worried about Pence - It's the sick fucks that occupy most of our country.

The Establishment would not how to handle a fucktard uprising ; Would spark a civil war in a way they did not want it. ((( they ))) know they can control and dictate at top but when there's no bottom - they'll be running like fuck.

Attached: 1523870_757117870984931_2003405488_o.jpg (1382x1466, 194K)

>ass kicked in unprecedented landslide
>great
Pick one.

Attached: 6FEA02A1-B376-4908-A150-BEC73D36BCFB.jpg (1200x1501, 468K)

>You got to admit that even the best moments of US history is when you get the person that Shlomo did not want to deal with.

How do you reconcile this with Trump being consistently pro-Israel on a scale on almost no other president before him?

>sick fucks that occupy most of our country

How do you reconcile this with the idea that Trump is a legitimate democratic president?

> Sick fucks that occupt most of our country

That it took an opposing side (majority) to resort to using dead people, illegals, multi-voters and all ill means of supressing him?

Pretty sure sheer ppl coming out to vote against a mostly non-democratic system should be some substance at the very least.

Like what ?

Carter was unironically bad. Horrible foreign policy and was an absolute shill for government bureaucracy. Double digit inflation, cucked to OPEC and BTFO by the Soviets. He was literally a more tame Obama.

The last good president was before FDR expanded the administrative state. This is where the cancer started.

If by great you mean accomplished/important, that would be Reagan. But if by great you just mean good and doing his best for the country, I agree.

Maybe even before Woodrow Wilson.

He fucking gave the Panama Canal back to Panama...for free, the Canal we built.

That was his single biggest fuckup, but in the grand scheme of things it means nothing. We lost a potential ~billion or two per year from revenues, but we currently run a deficit of 500 billion per year. Drop in the bucket.

>White
>Alpha af
>Anti fag
>Snorted fatter lines of coke than Scarface and fucked a lot more women
>Literally cucked the most psychotic and evil woman in US history
>Literally got his cock routinely sucked by a jew
>Presided over the most prosperous economic period in US history
>Largest budget surplus in the country’s history
>Lowest unemployment rate in 3 decades
>High levels of home ownership
>Raised the minimum wage
>Increased median income for ALL Americans
>Established peace between the kikes and muzrats with the Oslo Accords and the Arab-Israeli Peace Process
>Subdued the chimps in the Balkans
>The United States as a country literally took an economic and cultural nosedive within months of him leaving office, and got invaded and attacked by a buncha dunecoons on dialysis from a cave across the other side of the world
>Acquitted of his impeachment, did literally nothing wrong

How the fuck was Bill Clinton not one of the greatest presidents in US history?

Attached: 1429061158977.jpg (536x396, 37K)

Bush was far worse

>Anti fag
No, he just promoted it slowly rather than going for LGTBBQ
>Literally got his cock routinely sucked by a jew
This is a common practice among the circumcised
>Presided over the most prosperous economic period in US history
Nowhere near, and he had little to do with that.
>Largest budget surplus in the country’s history
Only if you don't adjust for inflation like a retard
>High levels of home ownership
Similar to several decades previous, and he helped to contribute to the decline
>Established peace between the kikes and muzrats with the Oslo Accords and the Arab-Israeli Peace Process
>Subdued the chimps in the Balkans
kek, that sure lasted

Bill Clinton was a 4/10 at best, anyone that created modern-day big pharma cannot be a good president

Let me guess, Tony Blair and Boris Yeltsin was ' The Greatest ' too right?

90's kids think wayyyy to much into certain details.

Clinton had us kill Serbians for Soros, Allowed rap to take over, Alot of music sucked in the 90's, He was a hipster fag. Urbanites worship that flaccid asshole - his Presidency was so flaccid that he needed to be sucked all the time.

Yeltsin blindeyed dead Serbians, prolonged the 7 Shlomo Oligarchs in Russia, Clinton empowered Shlomo here and Tony Blair shaped what the UK is today.

Fuckin' stop

Attached: IMG_6630.jpg (595x397, 33K)

It's not the money, it's the geopolitical advantage of owning a strategic piece of real estate. Now China can move in.

I really don't understand why ZOG trashes a country like Syria that is basically no threat at all, but lets China have a space program, has carriers, is 1400 million people not get broken up.

Bill Clinton was a retarded progressive in his first term and got blown the fuck out during the midterms where the Democrats lost the House and Senate. The only good thing about Bill is that he bent the knee and made the most of his situation and cooperated with Republicans.

Carter is the reason Rhodesia doesn't exist. I hate him.
The Effects of Jimmy Carter's Foreign Policy on Rhodesia - Dr Peter Hammond
youtu.be/TqK01N1kY-4

That's not Based Barack Obama.

Sandwiched between the dolt that was Bush and the dumpster fire that is Trump, Obama looks like Mount Rushmore material.

Attached: _93355482_obamacry_grandmother976.jpg (976x549, 74K)

carter was a faggot like you. Trump is GOAT

He was a lot shittier than most people give him credit for.

The Vatican and Israel would of had carter killed if he interfered with the Church's resources going to the guerilla mongo pithicus fucks. 50% of US Churches were feeding them alot of resources from foolish, foolish people trusting where their money goes.

Shlomo is what manipulated half those churches, b/c they obviously won't do the dirty work themselves.

It goes to show since JFK died, we became majorily hijacked/compromised as a country in it's own integrity.

ARGO FUCK YOURSELF.

>How do you reconcile this with Trump being consistently pro-Israel on a scale on almost no other president before him?
Did leaf-babby just start following American politics? Every president since Ford has ridden Israels cock. Trump is no different and it was obvious to anyone who followed his campaign. He's actually used it to ignite a civil war within the Democratic Party that he can use to his advantage for 2020.

Thank you, and people forget that everyday, there's billions of dollars being wasted to get rid of Trump from office.

It's literally a Psychic Empire of Desert-Cave Neets who just can't stop shoving nickles up their noses and sneezing them out when a new champion rises.

Thank you

Attached: 1474299192448.png (440x400, 80K)

>He gave away the Panama Canal for nothing
Which we are preparing to retake.

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

There was actually ALOT of support for the terrorists by churches.
archive.is/NgGBp

He was better than Obama,
I give him that!

Thomas Sowell agrees with me!

Attached: 2019_Communist_Flag.png (500x300, 207K)

Carter was the last decent Democrat. He made some efforts at deregulation including the deregulation that allows for microbrew and homebrew beer.

But he was pretty weak on foreign policy. He didn't deal with the Soviets as effectively as Reagan, he failed to handle the Iranian hostage crisis and he handed over the Panama canal zone and let Noriega come to power.

Still he was probably the last truly moral and honest president we had.

6/10.

PS: The last truly great President was Eisenhower.

Attached: Eisenhower - On Security.jpg (600x530, 66K)

There are hundreds of thousands of dead Libyans and Syrians that would disagree with you.

Attached: Obama vs. Nixon.jpg (400x249, 28K)