Would you colonize a Black woman?

Would you colonize a Black woman?

Attached: 1546425971976.jpg (640x799, 96K)

yes

Attached: 1552797169883.jpg (2048x2048, 480K)

I'll take anything at this point

yeah like this

Attached: holocausto-canibal.jpg (660x459, 79K)

No. Because I refuse to use condoms, I'd definitely impregnate her, and then if be stuck raising a half niglet and dealing with her felon ridden family of shitskins. Plus I think my wife might be upset about it.

>wife
Lol

You don't stick around for half-breeds dummy.

T. Have colonized.

I would totally conquer that exotic nubian fantasy island, but then i would have to off it so as to not allow it to bear my offspring.

Attached: White man.png (412x493, 237K)

>Because I refuse to use condoms, I'd definitely impregnate her
you really don't understand how these things work, right? no wonder you're still a virgin.

I would colonize a Brazilian tranny

Attached: Screenshot_20190304-105252.png (800x1280, 1.08M)

I'm white, we have to be upright or we're as bad as niggers.

would you report ?

Based

Doesnt matter?

It actually is a little wierd that the 9 chicks I came in before my wife never got pregnant, but we're currently on kid number two so something must be working.

Actually 8, my bad. One was just some post deployment suck on a commercial flight.

if only for more chattel to work the fields

Attached: 1496028126978.png (793x794, 273K)

The only thing working is her secret affair with Chad, user.

If she was Christian and not Ghetto, then yes, happily.

Based

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Only if I was too lazy to wank

>What is the pill?
>What is the rod?

Attached: 1539295649334.png (231x218, 4K)

In what way is that pasta relevant to what i posted?

Attached: Hm.png (251x201, 8K)

In the sense that I'm a retard and clicked the wrong post.

hell no. absolutely disgusting.

bestiality is disgusting

Based.

Go get a massage with happy ending. Your painful back and neck gets fixed and you can ask her to jack you in anyway you want and bust a nut so great you feel amazing all day.

I have and will continue to do so. It's an Anglo-American tradition

Attached: 1519145643029.png (800x413, 772K)

No
Sage

Only in Africa, and after 2 HIV tests.

Why do you insist on fetishizing people based on race rather than just loving them as human beings?

no, unlike you brazillian mutt.

Already have, the std scare after wasn't worth it.

Stay away from whores user, settle with a young white girl that doesn't have a lot of "experience" and just be firm to keep the relationship stable

Attached: 20180701_211610.jpg (2576x1932, 1.46M)

Obviously. They actually like white men.

Based.

>young white girl that doesn't have a lot of "experience"
Doesn't exist in Northern Europe.

This has nothing to do with politics.
sage

we need en masse race mixing. We need all whites to breed blacks, then turn right around and have white kids. Those kids will marry the mixed people, and repeat the same procedure until the "blacks" have naturally straight hair. This will be an indicator of their whiteness.

Faggot.

See Jow Forums? You can't stop the Ebony Breeding.

We've followed you trolls back to your home base and brought the Ebony Breeding facilities with us.

>be 6'6 tall
>visit Boston with little sister
>non stop attention from black girls
>on a ferry when my sister went alone to take photos, a group of black women approached me
>asked me to tske picture of them
>they were 5 girls in various shapes and ages
>after I take their photos they ask me where I am from(probably because they heard me and my sister talking Norwegian)
>I tell them I am from Norway
>I swear I can see a golden bling or dollar signs in their eyes for a split second
>they ask if I am travelling with my gf
>being a good brother I said yes
>they kindly backed off and looked dissapointed

Dodged a bullet there.

Yes, I would send her to an American established colony in Africa to be with others of her own race that our races may live in harmony, separately.

yep, thats why spaniards are the most degenerate race ever, being moorish, native american and west african black.

>implying i ever would've turned a black girl down if i liked her

user, I used to overweight and absolutely disgusting looking, and black women would still hit on me.

Blacks are the most desperate animals ever and will fuck anyone.

my peen can only solidify to nigresses nowadays

Attached: 1553273884776.jpg (750x894, 92K)

she's sitting on a bicycle seat.

get a 14 year old

That's the impression I got. Hence why I'm glad I didn't end up doing anything. Just so weird. Black girls here are nothing like black girls in America.

Chocolate milkers

Based.

Attached: 1550459504297.jpg (290x290, 24K)

FUCK NIGGER'S.
she is pretty tho.

yes. yes i would

Attached: 1553371929473.jpg (1280x1707, 243K)

This, but unironically.

What really turns me on is their hands and feet being dark on one side and light on the other. Dunno why.

No. Dark skin turns me off like no tomorrow. No matter how conventionally pretty or shapely, a black woman’s skin looks disgusting to me. It’s like ash that can’t be wiped off.

>Yep, that's going on my cringe compilation.

Hnnng!

Attached: duck.jpg (217x232, 6K)

Who dat?

This is 90% of y’all and you know it.

I see the jewing is in full force again.
Dont worry, you will be reminded about the white man soon enough.

That reminds me of chimps

You’re not alone. Brown skin looks dirty to me.

Yes

Autismo

I made my opinions known back in school and out at the pubs and randos house parties though.

White chads should impregnate as many as they can before a black man can and raise the IQ of the world. If you are an incel, the black women exists for you to marry and provide you children instead of trying to please a leftover white roastie.

not with my real name