California has:
>great coasts
>5th largest economy in the world
>hollywood
>beautiful women

Rest of the states have:
>shit

This thread is for appreciating the Golden State

Attached: 1534826300972s.jpg (250x200, 11K)

What are you talking about? Some sick Jew didn't shower and most of Los Angeles has typhus.

All the river rats have Hepatitis A-Z.

Lmao look at this dude

Attached: 1519542046431.png (334x393, 134K)

glad I moved out of that shitty state away from these fags

Imagine your state income tax going to groom children for Chinese pedos.

California sucks.

Attached: image.jpg (893x600, 70K)

Fuck California. I hope Kim surprise nukes it one day and we can watch weeks worth of burnt fucking liberals writh in agony.

Kiss my ass commie. Kill yourself
Your state is shit and so are the people who live there. You've got nice looking landscapes though

Attached: Yourtypicalcalifornian.jpg (1600x1375, 1.13M)

trips speak truths

GREAT STATE

Attached: k0o1nwb329101.jpg (480x325, 43K)

I am posting from Palm Springs, California.

Fuck all of you. Acceleration is imminent.

Attached: 1552838585457.jpg (785x794, 309K)

You guys have mountains, thats kinda cool too

You all know California is a cesspool third world commie run basket case full of degenerates, but did you know that there's a law requiring grocery stores to charge you if you want BAGS for your groceries?
They fucking charge you for each BAG.

only complaint is white women are a bit harder to get

dirt bike riding is primo

Classic "California Cope-Posting"

Is intentionally passing on STD's without notifying the other person still legal there too?

Attached: 1552445533407.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

keep me posted

Attached: Sherwin_Range02C_Benton_Cross_1.jpg (400x400, 38K)

STOP MOVING TO WASHINGTON AND FUCKING UP OUR PLEASANT FOREST COMMUNITY

Reminder:
If a californian moves into your neighborhood, spread diesel fuel on their lawn, vandalize their car, poison their pets.
Do. Not. Let. The. Scourge. Spread.

Fuck off spic

Fuck California, because its the most regulated libtard state. With a bunch of fucking wetbacks and niggers killing niggers. Honestly, that state gone to shit since the late 90's.

I live in a city that has made it illegal to smoke cigarettes unless you are driving or on your own private property.
The churches here also have Black Lives Matter banners and gay fag rainbow emblems everywhere.

Attached: 1549589719147.png (666x666, 557K)

It will be glorious.

I'm glad you feel that way. Stay there and don't infect the rest of the country with your retardedness.

Attached: riNcDG-g_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

As a 20 year old Mischling, I look forward to whatever comes. Whatever circumstance.

Attached: 220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-1997-0923-500,_Albert_Speer_und_Erhard_Milch.jpg (220x319, 20K)

I want to move to California and start a band

Shill bitchboy.

Attached: 220px-Kuan-yan_bodhisattva,_Northern_Sung_dynasty,_China,_c._1025,_wood,_Honolulu_Academy_of_Arts.jp (220x341, 23K)

>beautiful women
What the fuck is this shit. Half of them are nogs, the rest are basic bitches who are barely white b/c their skin has been irradiated to the point of skin cancer

>I am posting from Palm Springs, California.
Fuck all of you. Acceleration is imminent.
It will be glorious.

Attached: fucking-shitpost-58b743894e96a.jpg (465x413, 66K)

Cali is a shithole that is destroying the rest of the country.
When I was living there I would pray for a nuke. If I died as well ut woukd be a worth while sacrifice.

Can you guys secede already? K thx

Well all women are thots in california

I've been praying every day that a wildfire takes us all out and a tsunami takes out the rest of the state because California's past the point of saving.

If it’s so great , then why the fuck y’all movin’ to Otha states, and complainin ‘ about it on tha way out ? Then, you mouth breathin’ Scum have the audacity to tell others how they should be votin’?

>Is intentionally passing on STD's without notifying the other person still legal there too?

Yes, and here's the State Senator from SF who authored the legislation.

Attached: (((ScottWeiner))).jpg (899x1200, 246K)

Those bags are now 4x thicc than previous, making them very reusable. So now, when we throw them away, they really wont degrade for up to 1,000 years.
Calanon here, we have our good, and we have our bad, and yes, the bad currently outweighs the good. We are looking at background checks everytime we buy bullets. So now the gubmint has a way of keeping track of our ammunition.
I have redpilled 2 normiecucks at my job. One white rich kid of a cop, one a fatty beaner, who dresses like he is an antifa wannabe. Problem is, he wants white girls. Parents were based magyars, dad had the presence of mind to just die and go, my mom moved back to Hungary. I live in a small town of 15k people right outside of LA County's demarcation zone. Barren desert. I drive over an hour to cross the border and be a wagecuck. When I click in at my job, it feels like crossing the Mexican border. ALL of my bosses and supervisors, and 65% of my coworkers are illegals. Then I go home, back across the county line, and clean muh funs, glad to see the local Section 8 Tyrones haven't broken in yet. Eat my astronomically expensive organic food like a good pay pig.

Oh, you must be afraid.

California is worse than Mexico – no one’s proposed a wall, and you can't even theoretically deport Californians back when they invade your state.

Here's the mexi coworker who always chants "ooga booga where da wyt wimmins at?!"

California
BASED
A
S
E
D
gun laws...
...?...
...futuristic psionics law enforcement callable as citizens acceptably predictable to each other so they all can reliably enforce inalienable right of life with robotics security cooperation...
...PROFIT!

Pic related: my civilian operator, "guns".

Attached: 1553396187510-1009356292.jpg (3264x2448, 1.95M)

california is only good for gay sex

Attached: 58ece703db870.jpg (480x588, 42K)

Nigga. Fire doesn't work, we try every year.

Is that real?

Newfag gtfo

isn't california is the biggest shitole on Eatrth, it's also where Western Civilisation was destroyed and where the robots that will enslave humanity are being created.
You know what, you're just a bunch of douchebags

It has one coastline you fucking mong.

Im glad I made this on Jow Forums years back.

Attached: hidecali.jpg (1972x892, 1007K)

you CA bros want to a honkler meetup? Clown Nationalism. Clown rights are human rights.

I just moved to Olympia and I’ll firstly state that whilst the state of Washington is by all means a beautiful state, you have by far the most cycled passive aggressive boot licking small dicked men in the country. My god is everybody here a stuck up priss. I’ve only been here 4 weeks and I’ve pissed off every butch ive been on a date with for the smallest little offense. And their guy friends cower at the sight of their angry femme companion.
Tldr much like California, Washington is a beautiful state, full of limp wrist red hipster faggots.

Attached: 5B087512-125C-4FA3-AF26-1F7048E59054.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Here he is. Been feeding him a steady diet of redpills.

Attached: 20190323_200306.jpg (862x1636, 609K)

Ditched California and been in Thailand a year now. Other than the childhood memories of a place that no longer exists, I don't miss it much at all.

The attitude stinks. Everyone thinks they're all that. Everyone's got a start up or "knows people", even my damn Lyft drivers. The women are all princesses after doctors, lawyers, and execs. Most of my friends left. The ones who stayed blow over half their income on rent. The housing situation is ridiculous, so are the jobs, if you aren't in tech. Good luck trying to live without a fat paycheck, which is why there's so many homeless, in their cars parked right around Google. Everyone points and laughs at them, but they actually work 2 or 3 jobs, service and retail.

It's not paradise here either. The heat is nuts, dealing with my job and the govt is a nightmare of paperwork. But at least I have a job, which affords me a decent apartment, food and booze are cheap, and I finally have a decent girl again.

Attached: CactusAbe.jpg (600x400, 50K)

Jeebus, samefagged my own post 3 times

Spent 6 months in Santa Rosa and some time in San Fran being from Tampa and now working in Miami, fuck California. The people are fucking lame, the taxes insane and your 'highways' fucking suck. You're government is bullshit too, go fuck yourself. Shithole state.

And most of it is hype

How's Thailand?

Or worse,
Kike pedos who hijacked your language to sell your women as sex slaves to niggers and perlmans biker gangs

Id rather america just scuttles it with nuclear stockpiles to make a lake of fire under LA county so that it sinks.

The state rocks, its the peoples governance that is the problem causing cognitive dissonance among its local native population and its minority rulers. Every state in america is the same, we have better food than europe but worse infrastructural legacy when the world recedes into the dark age

LOL

Attached: gSmrb7.png (1001x778, 701K)

I live in the Bay Area. Housing is ridiculous here. I have to work 60+ hours a week just to afford to have my wife stay home with my son (both white). I can go to a mall and not see another white person. The wife and I have a game where we try and spot another natural blonde when we go out. We both usually lose.

Attached: 5A8C4F86-C0C2-4C18-94A1-93143D5A90C7.jpg (310x1336, 134K)

>great coasts
overpriced, ovepopulated, still cant catch a fish
herp derp it has huge ports that import all the oil/cars/chink shit
>hollywood
its a relic, a tourist site. movies can be made anywhere now, its the internet
>beautiful women
all i see are brown goblins

I appreciate california being the american example on why leftism is pure cancer.
San Francisco is literally a city of shit.
A city of decrepit tiny studio apartments for high prices.
Voting in policies blue and are importing the future demographic to continue it.

Also has:
>High taxes which make it impossible to live in unless rich or poor.
>Retarded zoning laws and green energy policies that jack up the costs of everything.
>Highest number of welfare recipients.
>Literally anarcho-tyrannical state.
>Nearly the worst public schools in the country.
>Nearly the worst infrastructure in the country.
>Unsustainable debt.
>Literal plague outbreaks in cities.

>highest welfare recipients
My father in laws neighbor is on permanent disability for “depression”. He gets about 5k$ a month for sitting on his ass feeling sad

I-it is?

I am posting from Berkeley. The dirty secret here: there are a lot of Republicans in north Berkeley. North Berkeley and of course Piedmont, but I can't fucking afford to live there, kek. I inherited my parents' old house, otherwise I'd be living in Concord or Fairfield. I enjoy sitting in a chichi Berkeley cafe reading Jow Forums on my phone. Once, believe it or not, I caught someone else doing the same. They didn't see me spot them though. It was an over-their-shoulder glance as I walked by kind of move on my part.

Anyway, please just nuke LA. It's always been a shithole. At least San Francisco was really nice for like, a hundred years. Hopefully we can MSFGA one of these days. If the bridge collapses as it's looking to do, that'll help. A message to rich Republicans: if you've given up on the OC, move here. There are more of us here than they think. We can grow our numbers and, as the hippies used to say, subvert the (((dominant paradigm))) to the max.

No shit Sherlock. They're ten cents and durable as fuck though, so I don't actually care. Plus I can of course always pretend to be an uberhip Eurofag and bring my own artsy handmade bags imported from Guatafuckingpanama or whatever.

>Those bags are now 4x thicc than previous, making them very reusable. So now, when we throw them away, they really wont degrade for up to 1,000 years.
Thank fucking god someone else gets it. I laugh evri tiem I buy one.
Contemplating buying tons of ammo out of state on a road trip. I will feel very safe camping. I am lucky that my brother is a cop and so I hear a lot of LE gossip (which is best gossip) and also know a lot of conservatives. Helps keep me sane. I used to volunteer with the PD in the north bay city where I lived before my parents passed, and it was a relief just being there and hearing all the redpilled humor every day. Right wingers who hate cops really deny themselves some sanity-saving friendships. That's weird that you know a cop's kid who's a normiecuck. Are you sure he's not just well-camouflaged? Cops and their families pretend like hell until they are absolutely sure of you. Can take years. I volunteered with one older lady who knew me for six years before she made a nog joke.

That's astonishing about your coworkers. Up here, white college kids actually get hired for illegal beaner type jobs. Even San Jose doesn't have that many illegals anymore, comparatively, because it's too expensive for them. They're all out in the valley and frighteningly, they're swiftly taking it over. For real. The small towns I remember from my childhood as full of white farming families are now Mexican towns, 95-100%. Gonna be some major bloody conflicts upcoming too because Stockton is filling up with Bay Area reject nogs who resent Mexicans immensely. Nobody talks about this shit because nobody cares about the valley. My grandad was an orange farmer though, so I still care. It's sad.

BASED

This.

If you got yellow fever and can't/don't want to go overseas to Asia California is the place to be though.

ive lurked here for 5 fuckin years and Ive never seen this bull shit either. What is it?

youtube "real sucide squad" newfags
also 2 post by this ID
seems i OP am not a faggot

Hollywood is for fucking tweekers, weirdos and homosexuals. Not as great of a state as you may think.

>Republicans

That's still very entry-level when it comes to politics. Same with the "conservatives" at UC Berkeley. They're practically CivNats. Wearing a MAGA hat means absolutely nothing in the political world, other than making a few depressed crust punks yell at you.

California is fucked in general, Lived in LA for a couple of years. Literally no reason to go live in that city unless you're an actual faggot or involved in the E industry. I wish I had never come there, I was an East Coastie before. Lived in DC but that city is also pretty fucking gay. I just want to be able to make enough money to live like 45 mins or an hour outside the nearest big city where I can have trees and a yard.

I spent the first 20 years of my life in the valley. I saw that area fill up with poo’s and potential bombs right after 2008. Also
>Stockton
That place is a no-go zone if you’re white. The national guard had to step in around 5 years ago because everyone was shooting each other

Attached: 0C2BC3D7-8481-46AD-8657-F82716A821D7.jpg (1024x1024, 85K)

id leave cali but i cant convince my mom to move

hah i've been there. full of fags.

805 checking in. Every month I see less and less white people. I love the sun but hate everything else about this place. Gonna be leaving soon.

Great coasts, shit costs.

> all these Americans hating the tech capital of the world with the best weather possible

Attached: 1553201815422.jpg (600x600, 127K)

you guys should just try get it to secede. maybe it would trigger a whole slew of secessions.

i work in stockton and lemme tell ya i would rather work in Iraq. Shit is a fucking slum. Saving up money and leaving ASAP

God speed user. Get the fuck out of there

Attached: 56A1C85C-9599-4C9B-9836-9AB585333290.png (308x326, 55K)

It's full of spics unfortunately. There are still quite a number of rich white alcoves left that are very nice like newport beach for instance. But it's going downhill fast.

Leave with out her then. Unless she needs your help doing daily tasks. My mother, like every other middle aged person in this god damn state turns a blind eye to what is unfolding before us. They will stay in their insular upper middle class or middle class neighborhoods until something very extreme happens. And who knows how long that will take.

Thanks man. Wanted to fight the good fight here as a Californian since birth but fuck it, this ship is sunk.

Dude I feel for you. I watch videos of the homeless there and can't imagine what it is like living day to day in that kind of environment. Do you ever wave a few dollars in front of them to do funny shit for you?

Good luck. I too left.

The homeless there are insane, they usually leave you alone if you are wearing a construction vest thankfully. There is one homeless who balances stuff on his head for money. I have seen him with a bike, carton of milk, even an old TV lol. Wild

Every day I pray for the Cascadia really big one to hit and wipe out the west coast.

Attached: dt.common.streams.StreamServer.jpg (573x619, 55K)

>Best weather
>Most of the state looks like this 90% of the year.

Attached: 38054.jpg (650x488, 317K)

Vermont is literally best based state, it has great ice cream and milk.

This guy? lol

Attached: Screenshot (281).png (481x519, 306K)

San francisco should burn, and probobally la, but I've never been to la.

The rest of our entire state is fucking gold tho.

Workin on my farm all day and just loving the phresh air and sunshine. Fuck my crops gon be thicc.