All Asian countries are now below the replacement level fertility rate

What are you doing to combat the drop Jow Forums?

Attached: 23453543252345.png (2106x1220, 365K)

I honestly couldn't care less

I honestly could care less

Fucking!

fuck off with your Ponzi Scheme economics.

Automation > niggers.
Less competition for jobs > communism.

Breaking news:

Populations shrinking in the face of automation is literally what we all should be focused on

lol

It's not our problem what those bug-eyed people are up to.

india and the middle east are asia dipshit. i mean they shouldn't be but they are all the same continent for some reason.

>gives zero shits
>gives a quarter of a shit

Leaving them aloe so that their population will stabilise, eventually allowing their people a better wage and standard of living.

What continent is India on OP? You supid sack of nigger shit

Nah, i'm using American vernacular. Asians are primarily known to be people from China, Korea, and Japan. People from India are called Indians. People from the middle east called Arabs.

None of this horseshit from Britain where Arabs are referred to as "Asians".

>below replacement fertility rates is a bad thing
there is absolutely nothing wrong with there becoming fewer people on earth

Humans are an unsustainable burden on the world's ecosystems.

Also, higher fertility rates are highly correlated with poverty since children who aren't properly cared for grow up to dysfunctional adults, many of whom will resort to crime and drugs. I'm thankful the Chinese had the balls and the authority to actually enforce the one child policy.

>oh my god guys
>we're not infinitely reproducing at unsustainable levels!
>This is terrible! I just want to have infinite growth and keep a high population with a low amount of objective material wealth
>Therefore I must have huge buildings and everyone must fuck until they reach replacement levels
>Not allow evolution and filtering to occur where the refined product thrives and the wasteful product depletes
Trust me, the problem isn't that we're reproducing at unsustainable levels, it's that we overproduced relative to the amount of material wealth. As third world countries transition to first world, they experience a population decline. Only the smart and strong enough to survive, survive. Whatever the definition of smart and strong must be in this day and age. What will be left will be better than before. The real issue is the artificial growth of tumerous populations (welfare families). We ought to make a contract where breeders who can't support their offspring aren't offered assistance outside of removing them from their offspring. It will remove the incentive to repeat your parent's failures if they were such losers as to not provide for you on their own. I'm fine if they get one or two kids, but 3+, nah.
The ones who should be breeding at growth levels are those who contribute more to society than nothing. People who are net nothing, gain nothing. Those who are net losses, ought lose their rights to custody of their children. If you can't afford your kids, they need to be removed from you and you ought to be placed in a program to work for them back. So either welfare queens stop churning out foodstamps or they fail to get incentives for reproduction. And for people who are productive we should offer tax breaks for raising children while working hard and smart.

Getting the nigger rate down is my concern

Attached: 4CE8DBBB00000578-5805089-image-m-23_1528141452535.jpg (634x973, 83K)

Did Asians ever get triggered over that chinese toddler being assaulted by refugeees? No? Then fuck em.

What do you think happens when countries with the highest IQ start to be outbred by countries with the lowest IQ? The whole world will suffer because of this.

automation will replace the workforce
it is just businessmen that need increasing populations for debt, real estate, taxes

>places that have the highest population density get less dense
Oh the humanity!

Attached: 1520314223165.png (460x416, 287K)

Do you have any idea how small the population of Britain was when it conquered India, Africa and China?

Have a National rape holiday. Kind of like the purge,but instead of killing people don the mask to inseminate fertile wombs.

Attached: 1522185009946.jpg (480x656, 61K)

It's white suicide, not white genocide.