Race War!

Brethren, When shall we ready our arms for the inevitable race war; so we can end villainy like this?

Attached: Evil.png (400x266, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah bitch we gonna fuck your bitches with this giant bbc

Attached: 1526081792952.png (980x941, 265K)

fucking based

>fight goy

Attached: cmon fight.jpg (480x319, 26K)

>fight (((our))) enemies goy

Attached: fight goyim.jpg (680x410, 51K)

As a race traitor, I remind you that we have everything on our side and you are the smallest minority on the planet. You are going to disappear with barely a wimper.

Attached: 1553294612330m.jpg (819x1024, 80K)

>fellow white peoples
Sure shlomo

Attached: DSDhsyyVAAEWD73.jpg large.jpg (1024x843, 126K)

we KNOW (((WHO))) you are

Attached: MAGA.jpg (587x534, 104K)

It really only comes down to women and sex with you people doesn’t it?

Yo, man. She's gonna get the bbc.

There is only one race
@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

The concept of whiteness has evolved. Now it is just shades of skincolor. Not history or geographic.

Attached: 1553041741017m.jpg (768x1024, 87K)

Your enemy may look "white"
but they identify as JEWISH.
Jews were the major slave traders of blacks

Attached: jacek hugo bader black jew.jpg (768x1090, 252K)

Attached: 76b.jpg (909x987, 360K)

Half of that picture is already dead from heart problems by now.

Attached: jewish slavery.jpg (1295x598, 211K)

She's a quadroon.

I'm black and even I think thats on point

Attached: 1551834300808.png (502x794, 144K)

the bigger the nigger is the more pole bearers.

Muscles doesn't stop bullets, and we know how tyrone holds his shit sideways.

So all those Christians that used the bible to make blacks think they were made to be slaves were jews?

You don't have to adapt if you don't want to. Neanderthal couldn't adapt either. You won't be missed or forgotten

Attached: 1552855295399.png (291x345, 231K)

Attached: 1507216867965.png (1592x668, 65K)

Attached: israel cohen.png (774x1073, 1.03M)

All will be well soon. Incels don't breed, and are cowards by their very nature.

Attached: 1551697669029m.jpg (659x1024, 68K)

FUCKING BASED AS FUCK!

(((1 POST BY THIS ID)))

Generous image choices.

Attached: makeup-vs-no-makeup-11.jpg (559x409, 33K)

The world has Asians so whites are no longer needed to invent stuff.

Attached: kogyaru-smiling.jpg (640x427, 64K)

Really not that bad in the first pic, I think the contacts make a bigger difference than the makeup.

Attached: 1488653765597.jpg (454x340, 38K)

Not bad if you're desperate.

What do you mean by this? That girl is Mexican.

Have you considered that Jews have brainwashed you to desire women painted like street whores?

ugly af

I know, right?

Attached: mila-kunis-no-makeup.jpg (558x279, 49K)

I have seen Cretan girls whiter than her, if that passes as white in your mind then it goes to show how little identity you mutts have.

I hope that's not real

dem bitches be so fake just like all the other races...

Attached: hqdefaultfdsndjgbngjbs.jpg (480x360, 18K)

What a crowd of nogs can oppose against tank division? War is primarily organization, industry and logistics.

Attached: 1035130674.jpg (1000x541, 169K)

only an incel who has never slept with a woman and woken up next to a woman believes the makeup on/off comparison is somehow just non whites.

Attached: 1499424918031.png (360x260, 145K)

Mila Kunis is a well known jewess.

half those niggas are junkies now.

Attached: MOON FACE.webm (720x720, 2.69M)

Attached: 1496457425833.jpg (634x926, 148K)

Only a race traitor who's never slept with and woken up next to a white woman knows how much more beautiful they look without it.

Attached: download.jpg (824x517, 115K)

ugh, I don't get race mixing, their daughter looks nothing like either of them. What a waste.

Only a simpleton composes arguments with anecdotes and cherry pickers.

I am the jew

Racists don't get much of anything. Rarely make much income, don't have much sex, never have muh joy, never have much of a life.

Skinnier than you, Jessica

black men, white men, asians...

Attached: tumblr_obzsfuWg0y1vokrano1_500.gif (400x272, 1.76M)

dat forehead tho...

Abuse and overuse of makeup and plastic surgery in Asia is very well covered and there is a copious amount of statistics and articles available. You're delusional to say that one is comparable to the other.

As a fellow race traitor, I don't think the white race is leaving anytime soon. Everybody wants to fuck us. We are uber desirable by all the races because we still have one thing that they aren't taking any time soon. Power.

Perhaps you are projecting. It appears that you are part of a system that will burn you as soon as it begins to burn too. Prepare well.

Yes.

Attached: MERICA.jpg (2873x2000, 1.07M)

Unlike you? Right? Bruh I'm so different and not a part of the system. But you pay taxes.

Honestly, for whats happening here, its went pretty well. Everyone here is good looking. No goblins here.

Keep dreaming.

based Netherlands

Attached: 1528954829083.jpg (1500x1500, 442K)

Am I lying? Or are you just going to give no answer to my question? Typical.

I mean really, this could have been a lot worse.

Attached: goblins.jpg (699x530, 79K)

You are too afraid to use your geographic flag, and you expect me to take you seriously enough to provide answers?

ME WANT SEXY TIME WITH THIS

I slept with only white women until I met my Mexican wife. The Mexican looks better than the white bitches.

Its not fear. But, if that's your reason for not giving me an answer. Fine.

if loving your own race is racist then I'm guilty as hell lmao. Looks like I touched a nerve. I have children that actually look like me, something in life to actually be proud of. I'm white, Make more money in a year then you probably make in 10. I really hope that hurts you you fucking loser.

with those groups yea

Attached: Screenshot (169).png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

>Be whitoid
>Call for racewar
>Get killed by superior BLACK BULL
>Dad also gets killed by black bull
>Mom gets taken as a sex slave and gives birth to another black bull
>And the cycle repeats till every single white town is destroyed.

Attached: IfOnlyYouKnew.jpg (157x161, 11K)

Oh wow, some random user on a board says white women weren't good enough for him so he went for a beaner - decisive proof that white women are a failure. You are the equivalent of niggeresses writing about how black men suck and Italian men are fantastic.

Tax evasion is unheard of in Islamic England?

Attached: Optimized-1920px-Fetishblack.jpg (900x900, 614K)

of what

Attached: 1550478938879.png (980x542, 806K)

We all know your daughter's future

Attached: 1553024563627.gif (525x253, 1.88M)

>Flag
Chinese Lebensraum has spoken.

Haha. Just as expected you attack my country because you have no argument. Glad you agree you are just as much as part of the system as anyone though. Dipshit, your ego blinds you. It will be your own downfall.

it is a good thing we have canada nearby to teach us the ways of cuckholdery. they have a long tradition.

I gave you an answer but clearly you were too blinded by the added comment framing the response itself to see the basic statement. Typical low-brain approach.

Your argument was tax evasion. Literally confirmed it yourself. But, go on. Keep using words in an attempt to make me angry. Spoiler alert. Its not working.

Nobody likes niggers leaf. They're fucking useless, That's why schlomo has to poor so much money into making people believe otherwise. Looks like it worked on you, because you're fucktarded.

Tax evasion is not a hard concept to comprehend, since most people here disregard the concept of race it is not surprising. South Africa is a known getaway for those fleeing from tax evasion. It is a festering hub and a paradise for those sorts of people. Connect the dots.

It seems you aren't getting what I'm saying. You are just as part of the "System" as anyone else in this fucking site.

You pay taxes, you might pay for internet unless you live with a parent or guardian and I'm assuming that since you are from the Netherlands you had an education at a school. You are just like everyone else. Stop pretending your not.

There are different ways of being part of it, and not being part of it. It's not monolithic. Being part of it in the present does not mean you are not using the means given to you to stray away from it. We aren't all masturbating every night.

The jew is still angry the black man told on him?

Where is the ol' tyme cartoon characters in black and white?

You literally agreed with me again. But I get what you mean. I understand if you want to be a self sustaining individual. Just seems like your being a bit of a bitch to be telling someone they are "a part of the system". Shit its not like we are sheepeople.

Me in the middle

You already lost that war moron. Lol.

BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!

Maybe I phrased it the wrong way, and in that case I own up to the fault. What I meant is that if he is being dependent on the system, he will crash with it. Yes, we are all part of the system, but it can be very easy to stop being in the midst of it and in the outskirts. Ironically, that is how you can have more influence over things some times.

Ahh see there we go. Yeah I agree.

You should just kys. You are too stupid to live. You must be the loneliest virgin in your village.

All I am noticing now is you BTFO'ing so hard that you can only spout insults. I rest my case.

race love

Attached: D2Yv6-sWwAAmd3f.jpg large.jpg (1366x2048, 293K)

You stink too. You and your food stink.

Look - I think it's scared. You're not worth further responses.

damn! she would look good with a BBC up her ass! BLACKED. Love seeing soulless Asian insectoid women get their daily dose of black dick!

Ain't nobody scared of an irrelevant butt pimple like you.

Attached: 1553400935480.jpg (614x767, 129K)