I wish to form a political group that would serve as a highly-organized political movement/party...

I wish to form a political group that would serve as a highly-organized political movement/party, which would hopefully lead to the eventual creation of a new state. How do you believe this could be accomplished, Jow Forums?

Attached: wojak.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for interest

Thank you.

I have the same dream.
Bump.

Attached: 1553330087276m.jpg (624x1024, 139K)

BRAP

you glow

1) Find a backer/sponsor
Literally anyone that has enough of money to invest in you so that you can start producing political power for them.

2)Assemble a inner-circle of people you'd trust.

3)Start the movement/party.

Attached: aaa.jpg (741x607, 80K)

Recruiting is a hard one because all these groups are pretty larpy and most guys would rather do faggy marches and vandalism.
We need actual men of action who know what their talking about.
We also need to be able to operate in public so we cant look malicious at first or we will get (((shut down)))
The real ira is a good model in a way.

2 can be done along with 3 .

No one with actual money that isnt a fed is going to fund a right wing revolutionary party.

A religion would be smarter. Then it can't be silenced or persecuted

Well shit..
it's almost like...

Attached: Remember lads, subscribe to PewDiePie!.jpg (887x899, 287K)

Recruitment isn't just a welcome someone and that it. It's a multi-layered psycho-social hierarchy establishment. Think of it like this in its infancy a movement has to target specific people first in order to sow the seed for the future foundation of the movement and those people will serve as an example/influence for when the circle expands and absorbs people who'd never resort to violence or subversion or whatever.

If you target everyone initially then it's either going to fail on the spot or not be taken seriously or called artificial.

how many billions do you have in the bank?

Would it be possible to pool a bunch of money together and purchase a part of Canada to create a new state? Or buy out some other shitty country? In time I'm sure the state will flourish.

Yea but let's say we were organized and held sizeable membership, all we would have to do is concentrate ourselves in a certain region and demand autonomy.
Be nice and play the victim for a while and once its clear they arent going to work with us thru diplomatic measures we see where things go.

Attached: 1546527443970 (1).jpg (677x960, 205K)

YOU WE'RE JUST ON 8CH YOU NIGGER

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz

So we're you apparently nigger.

Where I'm going with this is basically there are no "men of action". You can target someone specifically indoctrinate them and make them become a core example and from there this will spread to other newcomers.

Religion is too fickle IMO. When the communists were taking over did they need God? Nope. Not saying Religion is useless only that it depends on the type of movement or political party you're creating.

Obviously if you want some Pan-European party in your country or a trans-national organization you'd either use Christianity or paganism.

The money is needed none the less. You'd need some extraordinary social engineering to get people to just look the other way when it comes to expenses.

Your first mistake was announcing it on Jow Forums
And whatever party you wanna create, will be either sabotaged, spied on, terrorized, your members murdered, and thought to be commies

No money, no party.

This has been a golden rule even before Democracy existed.

Also nothing's saying the party or organization should be democratic in nature. It could be using democratic methods for cover to interact with the world while internally not caring about democracy at all. The money will be used build itself up.

Attached: cats partying with kid dr heckle funny wtf pictures.jpg (572x600, 45K)

well not existed adopted again

COPY. ZIONISM. I'm 100% serious, this is the final redpill. White Zionism.

Attached: wzo.png (2158x1126, 702K)

especially this part. Replace "Zionist" with "White"

Attached: zio.png (1526x372, 101K)

with money with out a doubt any real reason for people to join i think not

you need is reason to make this party work out

you need mass fear to justify it for the simple mind
you need a people to have a reason to follow you, it cant be its the jews it has to be more

Attached: 1553269455732.png (640x640, 95K)

Finally
Wie geht es, freund?

Attached: 1487608307109.png (1240x642, 711K)

Yea but where will people get the money to? Can't copy if there's no ink or paper or are in debt if nobody can write properly

Bumping for interest. Hoping to make a party like this too. We need a general guideline to follow.

No LARPers/Bad Optics people who will fuck everything up on purpose for one.

I've talked to some friends about a party magazine or something that goes into publishing to outline a core ideology.

honestly the great replacement, the masifesto is pretty bad like the turner diaries but i think you can find, with evidence and fear a party around the idea that your culture and people are being replaced

What are you referring to as 2 and 3?

>with money with out a doubt any real reason for people to join i think not
Obviously but the idea isn't to get anyone that's joining to start turning their pockets or prey on the rich potential memebers/backers just becausae they're rich.

>you need is reason to make this party work out
Reasons you can churn out plenty just as the many type of political parties, movements and so forth regardless what they're about. It's more to do with promising something and following on the promises. Not searching for a reason or anything. It's like stacking bricks to build a wall. One brick at a time. One promise fuffiled and from there you have a wall that will eventually grow into the foundation and later the whole building.

>you need mass fear to justify it for the simple mind
fear is a double edged blade, one may be tempted to use it or base themselves around it but it only gets them so far

Said fear can also be turned agains the people that spread it. How many people these days equate racial purity with terrorism thanks to a few SJWs? It's no different.

>you need a people to have a reason to follow you, it cant be its the jews it has to be more
It's convicing them not giving them reason. There is no reason for politics to exist in general yet they do. It's the same deal here. You're trying to convince someone to do something not give them a reason to do it. Reasons are everywhere and for everyone.

The quickest way is to take over a mid size city and declare independence from state and federal governments then go from there. First thing that must be done once this civil war party gets started is to secure as many small mid west towns as possible, farming communities are critical. Declare independence from the state and federal government. Seize all currency within your territory and mark it in such away that it can be easily recognized and declare it the only currency that may be used within this new nation state. Encourage all out production on everyone's part through the promotion of extreme patriotism for the new nation state. Stop feeding the state and feds their tax addiction and kick them all out, with guns If necessary. Which means a standing army must be quickly assembled and must have fanatical loyalty to the new state. Make appeals to military personnel to defend their families and join the new nations military.

Anyhow you get the drift. And it must happen essentially over night. And it is far better if it happens while President Trump is in office. He will ignore it or even encourage it on the sly. Problem is getting all the people in this new nation on the same page as you.

see

Yes I was. You're welcome for not telling people here about the other website.

Buy an island and go there.

We don't want you here anyway.

>Your first mistake was announcing it on Jow Forums
I never said anything about the party. I did not announce it on Jow Forums.

why not take over a an Island with people who are unarmed in NZ lol

bump for interest

How do you believe one could successfully declare independence from host governments, which is the first step in your plan? That's the step I have difficulty with.

OK, thank you. I understand now.

>He will ignore it or even encourage it on the sly

How fucking stupid are you user

you have to move out and away from big states.

spread your ideas among the people of where your moving. you have to be careful where u move because of how much money is invested everywhere.

once you gain enough influence over the people declare your state and if you have to fight for freedom than so be it. nobody is just going to give up land to state that "not real"

March with uniforms, even boomers thought they were sexy.

Attached: hitler10.jpg (480x480, 36K)

For sure it wont be easy. That's why small mid west communities have to be the start. Everyone has to be on the same page and willing to bust their ass to make it work. As for declaring independence. You have to take over the banks in the community and stop sending the feds their forced tithing. It's a difficult situation for the government. How do you send your military in to take on a small town with 10 or 15 thousand residents without using weapons. Talk about BAD global optics. The government exists only so long as the people say it does. There is no magic spell holding it all together. If the government decides to send in troops and a bloody firefight between ex U.S. citizens and the military breaks out, a movement to break away could start to spread like wildfire. The only weapon the feds could effectively wield is FEAR! Once again super bad global optics.

I really think he would. I dont think it would be stupid on his part or stupid enough for me not to believe Trump would. He truly is a rebel revolutionary at heart.

if they chose to use weapons, you be heavily out match
the us Army can wipe you guys out, but your right about the opitics
good world of advice get some tanks or something that can combat tanks

Attached: 1553385440115.png (650x818, 199K)

Lol if you actually think Trump would ignore or support an armed anti-American revolutionary secessionist movement, you need a reality check. If anything Trump would respond with overwhelming force, mobilize the military and crush your little secession state before you could say jack rabbit.
>He truly is a rebel revolutionary at heart
No, he's a sleazy old money billionaire who looks out for his family's interests. Your armed revolution would be dead in the water

if bernie i got kicked out of my own speach sanders
wins you have a high chance of having communities supporting you

Ehh communism isn't a racist regime it may be cruel, totalitarian and oppressive but race isn't the motivation of the communists, also who the fuck cares about human rights nigga are you triying to justify yourself with laws? What a fucking idiot

To accomplish your goal you'd have to leave the basement where you subdwell, and actually talk to human beings, coordinating action to organize along the lines of your proposal with like minded compatriots.

Get off the tendies, and get busy.