This guy Tarrant is a fake cunt

He's fake. There no blood. No bullet holes in walls and windows. Poor acting. He's visited countries that no white nationalist would ever be caught dead visiting. Absolute shill cunt agent who needs to die.

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz

Fuck off shills. We know it's fake.
Go fucking die.

Attached: 1552903308571.jpg (433x475, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z90Yd_-rk20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"i-it's not the jews my fellow Jow Forumsacks."

Attached: 1552956519708.jpg (1612x2067, 1.04M)

>"shoot the muslims goyim."

Attached: 15373784306471.png (1466x778, 211K)

Attached: 1553307824722.gif (400x222, 1.82M)

No blood

A sloppy shit job

Attached: NWOZealand.jpg (620x413, 42K)

It was a mixed reality VR hoax, user.

Attached: C542FCDD-A606-43F5-9441-B062531EEBA2.jpg (1024x847, 110K)

Attached: NZhonkler.gif (661x873, 151K)

All your shit has been debunked schizo

Attached: 5E777825-3486-47D2-B903-0925E5A33478.jpg (8000x5374, 3.99M)

Read this book faggot.

Attached: 1548578179910.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

The thing that most tipped me off about this, that anyone can see, is the bullet casings disappearing into thin air.

Classic shill tactic. It's been "debunked" by the establishment cunts. Everyone knows it's fake. White nationalists want to live in peace in their own lands and in harmony with other people groups. You're spreading hate.

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

*furiously searches for misplaced medication*

Attached: 34630960393.png (2028x696, 1.22M)

>spreading hate

do you know where you are faggot?

Yeah people shitpost all the time. People encourage stupid shit all the time. But nobody would do what the cunt agent Tarrant did.

This is also the site and board where people go after people who behave unfairly against others, review bombing and such. It's not totally a hate-fest. This guy Tarrant made a hate spectacle on the global scale. He's an agent.

They'd do what Tarrant did, but not to a mosque. They'd take out the problem at it's source, and go straight for the synagogues.

It doesn't matter whether or not its real we wont know for a while,
they are trying to divide/demoralize through confusion,
we need to look at our current situation and act

nice unfounded claims wolf-twink. stop crying over dead brown people

All right, well let's discuss that.
Good men need to become leaders. Agree?

sloppy job mossad

ha thats great meme i love it

Attached: 1520806128166.png (600x878, 106K)

That'll stop the bankers in their tracks!

>and go straight for the synagogues.
I wonder who could be behind this post, hail hortler gys rabbi

Attached: the cloud.png (2550x3300, 170K)

Thatd be great, but since confusion is such a tactic, I cant trust anyone. Look at how richard spencer subverted the altright and killed it

Yes, true. Never lose faith my friend. Loyalty is not supposed to come from others. Loyalty is what you do for your people.

>wanting the death of jews is jewish, goy
The absolute state of subversion

You know whats good. This movement has to stay decentralized. Its good to provide evidence about NZ but we dont know anything for sure. best to look at the effects rather than the cause

Quick, now tell him to take his meds, rabbi!

I agree. It will have to stay decentralized but eventually move into something political (because it will have political implications anyway).

Yes. When they move we have to move also. The effects were apparent in the days following. People calling the guy a "chad" or leftists saying all conservatives are evil. It's more division and it has to stop.

>Absolute shill cunt agent who needs to die
how do u think NZ affects us going forward??

7 day in, shills still pushing this retarded hoax shit

Attached: 1553301031510.png (949x610, 569K)

it's not fake you fucking retard, learn to appreciate when something Jow Forums does is actually worth it for once, and world wide. brenton is a child of Jow Forums. get it pls. i get it

you forgot to say schizo

So have the australian telcos finally stopped being cunts and unblocked Jow Forums or do I have to keep using cloudflares DNS?

I think the video is real but he's deff an agent or something fishing is for sure going on. There was the video showing two shooters and no one ever wants to talk about it. You guys all want to believe so bad that he wasn't a Jew agent.

They've stopped. It was only down for 2 days for me. I have TPG.

Going forward, this means it'll be used as a springboard for all future gun legislation. It's NZ's version of 9/11. The leftist media won't let it go. It makes white men look bad. What we need to do is show the world that white nationalism is not at all against any other people group but is for them and wants other people groups to retain their culture as much as we deserve to maintain ours.

You're falling for a Mossad trick. Mossad literally wants everyone to think they're behind everything since it makes them look stronger. Sorry, but the real conspiracy about Mossad is that they act big.

That could be true. Or they have dominance and want people to believe they're weaker than they are. Classic tactic of warfare: when you're weak, pretend you're strong. When you're strong, pretend you're weak.

There was a decent case for them killing Kennedy though, on a cursory glance. I'm not saying I absolutely believe it but it's worth consideration.

Dude shut the fuck up. This guy picked yo a mag that was clearly already on the ground. He didnt name the jew at all in his piece if shit manifesto and gave the elites reason for taking away the people's guns.
Fuck this marxist kike.

Attached: tumblr_mpxjg4CfPU1qatuw0o8_250.gif (245x160, 893K)

like. The stupid fucks who fall for the elites and mossads lies. You're the reason the west and Europe has become cucked. Go fuck yourself human trash.

Attached: 57ca65d8eb9039c2546c13b4895c4771.gif (326x177, 1.43M)

Or it could be that they just want people to think they killed him. Its much easier to take credit for big things you haven't done than to actually do those things.

Remember something about Mossad: their main rivals are the enemies of Israel such as the Palistinians and the Hezbos. Making those fuckers think that every American school shooting was orchestrated by Mossad will demoralize the fuck out of a bunch of stone-chuckers in the West Bank.

The point I'm trying to make is that its in Mossad's best interest to plant stories and conspiracies that they're behind everything. That way their enemies are demoralized. Obviously someone is getting paid to make up these elaborate conspiracy theories every time something happens and that someone isn't stupid. They also ALWAYS blame Mossad for EVERY FUCKING SHOOTING EVER. As a result, its actually very logical to guess that a lot of the conspiracy theories pointing at Mossad are actually the work of Mossad for PR purposes. If I ran Mossad, I sure as fuck would want my enemies to think that every violent act on earth was my doing.

Attached: gay.png (1312x2341, 1.01M)

A Mossad spy ring was unearthed in that very city. It's obviously a center for propaganda outside of Israel. They don't have to be behind every attack directly. Their influence at least indirectly certainly is.

Attached: 1552683849653.jpg (1209x1012, 884K)

Imagine naming yourself after one of the biggest cuckolds in western history.

You're a total faggot, user. Every single shooting is fake according to idiots like you. Every single happening is fake. Because you're some faggot that thinks Jow Forums will get "deplatformed" the same way alex jones was. But it never happens, because its just idiots like you shilling this bullshit.

t. mohamed

You beat me to it.

I don't think every one is fake. With this one we have video footage. Are you stupid? Have you seen it? Willing or unknowing shill.

Attached: connections.png (1070x3782, 1.51M)

ISIS is Mossad.

True
youtube.com/watch?v=Z90Yd_-rk20

Attached: 1552964043006.jpg (266x246, 24K)

this ones hilarious, I love you user

Attached: 1553401427854.jpg (1080x1920, 805K)

retard you're talking with a fucking name and trying to larp as if you're not a newfag

KEK
the absolute STATE of daily stormer accelerationist shills
kys faggot

I've been a lurker for years, shit head.
I hate accelerationism.

Keyboard warrior.