Possible Blood on Family’s Hands

I’m concerned about my family’s past at this point grandfather was in WWII in pacific. Grandfather was German immigrant. Stuff found in house pic related.

Attached: 36E20E48-2C03-4B67-81D5-F7D95E74767E.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Attached: 0C771652-9AA9-40A8-BA6A-0609527367B6.jpg (1024x768, 97K)

Attached: AB897614-97CF-4050-8230-27CAE72F0097.jpg (1024x768, 57K)

Sweet I'll take it.

Attached: A9E695D7-63DB-436F-A993-444ED89DDEEC.jpg (1024x768, 150K)

1. You're a female, no fucking doubt.
2. Leave the fucking relics to the men in your family, I swear on my future fucking grave, don't you dare destroy your heritage.

Grandad seems like a cool dude

>female
>hairy hands

I want to find my connection to ww2. I know my relatives served in the Eastern front on the Axis side

honor his sacrifice.

1) I’m a guy
2) wont destroy it because it belonged to my grandfather, just odd it was hidden.
3) I want to find out more about more of the German stuff.

So you think a German ancestor served in the Pacific theater?
Unlikely.

Attached: .facebook_1492623896099.jpg (410x572, 52K)

He may have been one of those Me109 Luftwaffe pilots which bombed Pearl Harbor.

my father flew B 17's and dropped bombs all over Europe... sorry.

Attached: flak.jpg (800x600, 222K)

He immigrated before the war. Started his life in the US. The rest of family stayed in Germany. The relics could have belonged to them. He is dead so no answers are available to me. I can only asume.

>sorry
:) you haven't even begun to understand how sorry you should* and *will be

Attached: DzS1F9GWwAEMIZN.jpg (450x334, 23K)

Can anyone identify the daggers and types?

I'm assuming he was American by the time the war started.

Found an MP40 in my grandma's attic when I was a kid. Pretty neat.

Yea

I didn’t include a pic but I also found a luger

>relics
Jesus christ son, get your shit together. This is why they make fun of us.
I have food older than your "relics".

Attached: B-24 shot down by Me 262 April 1945.jpg (736x522, 89K)

What else should I call them?

My Granddad was a Fallschirmjäger and shot Americans in Italy. What's the problem?

not sure what your point is... my father obviously returned intact. in fact he was training to pilot a B29 for the overland raid on Japan after finishing in Europe when they dropped the A bombs. It wasn't like today... whatever he believed he would only have ruined his life and future if he had refused to do what he was required to do. Why should he have his life ruined ? he was a devout Catholic and I am certain it was a trial to be requirted to pilot bombers but the alternative was to be a piece of shit traitor to his country, go to prison and be despised and ruined for the rest of his life.. for what? To help out Nazis? it wouldn't have helped.

Attached: wings_002.jpg (905x465, 52K)

muh paper country means fuck-all. he was a traitor to his co-ethnics. Hope his mulatto grandkids appreciate his loyalty to his paper nation.

>Possible Blood on Family’s Hands

if you're alive in 2019, you're descended from a motley assortment of criminals, pirates, warlords, rapists, psychopaths and killers of all stripes. We're the most savage species on the planet.

why is edgar allan poes face on that small child

who the fuck cares?

you are free to go live in Neuschwabenland any old time you have the nads to leave your current "paper country"

Attached: mu_gods_of_muh_peeps.gif (489x338, 484K)

>odd that nazi memorabilia was hidden
do me a favor, go do some homework and come back when you're 18.

I asume you mean to say because it was hidden he was a a nazi?

Its always interesting how the "master race" posters here never explain how their heroes lost to a bunch of kike brainwashed mutts. I'll try finding their answer with my Kriegsmarine artillery glasses my Uncle took off a German Captain.

Attached: KM.jpg (1280x960, 281K)

I prefer to do my part to ensure this paper nation is destroyed, then leave :) you know, kinda how your pappi did. Play by the same rules now bitch. I'm a US citizen so your pappi killed women and children for my "god given right to disagree" right?! You should have killed everyone or at the very least not danced on the graves of those you did kill.

You find this stuff in germany in nearly every household with elderly's property

Thats nothing special. And cetraintly nothing to worry about you cunt lol

I own one of those, Luftwaffe officers dagger.

don't know German metals because they don't interest me. quick google search shows its a panzer (tank) medal.

also, if he was in the pacific, he should have brought back Japanese shit, not German shit. Story does not match pictures.

Attached: alocluC.jpg (4032x2268, 2.36M)

implying you didnt just steal those photo's off your brothers facebook pics captioned "look at this cool nazi sword my grandfather had hidden away" You just wanna sell it off for some quick sheckles so you can buy some lip filler you thot.

>my part
you're just delusional, user... snap out of it... you're not doing anything.

Attached: hey_dad.jpg (1429x1047, 708K)

I’m not in Germany though. I’m in the Bible Belt. To be honest I over reacted to the stuff and now I’m just seeing it for it is. Old objects that show parts of the life of an old man and questions I won’t ever have the answers too

I'll gladly explain how men with more honor lost to a bunch of lunatic subhumans whom greatly outnumbered them often 10-1.

You see John Suarez-Jackson III, there's a saying you may have heard.
>Hitler did nothing wrong
well, that was his one flaw. He didn't firebomb women and children. He didn't torpedo ships with 10,000 fleeing women and children. He didn't use everything he had available to kill you subhuman animals even though he could and should have.

That's why superior men both in genetics and character "lost" to a horde of worthless animals.

Ultimately he brought down the 3 headed whore of Babylon.
>UK
permanently drained of life as a people
>USSR
>US

believe me, the AXIS won. We just want it to be a surprise to you :)

German immigrant before the war.

Bait

so he bought some nazi shit, none of it matches him being in the nazi army.

No big deal. The collectors market in america is quite large.

Attached: L5rFALs.jpg (4032x2268, 1.3M)

look around you, don't take the easy way out when the pride tarnishes ok? Don't you go suicidal on me then John.

IN the PACIFIC are you are all fucking retarded. clearly.

See before little faggots like you were brainwashed. Shit like that was just interesting relics. You tards treat it like a caveman scared of fire.

yea, that was the biggest thing.

in pacific.

nazi Luftwaffe dagger
nazi panzer medal

he should have found some stuff like this

Attached: dySCr31.jpg (4032x2268, 954K)

>reverse image search brings up Girl
kek
I'll buy it since I collect.

I inherited a few German crosses and a Hitler Youth knife, as well as some field kit stuff.

Feels good to know it was used in the fight against subhumans and jewish puppets.

I hope my great-great-grandfather is in Hell right now killing Jews with his pickelhaube.

Attached: pickelhaube.jpg (579x600, 83K)

>Possible Blood on Family’s Hands
Okay who's heritage isn't stained by blood shed and other human atrocities? I wouldn't worry about it.

this is very funny pasta... I gather there actually are a few people who really believe this... its sad, user... sad because its delusional codswallop. Hitler was used by God to chasten His people; Israel. Glorifying the instrument is shortsighted. There is a bigger picture and lesson in this and its not ;" the glorious master race of Aryan Volk will rise to rule the Earth in purity and virtue." Keep looking ... inside you know you're fooling yourself. In the meantime can you take off and land a four engine bomber fully loaded for 23 missions into hostile active combat and return to raise a family? What can you actually show you've done beyond shriek at the computer screen about muh pure genetics.

Attached: 1945.jpg (364x525, 77K)

He was an anti air gunner on a ship. The stuff connected to that are some 20mm I found and metal work. He never wanted to talk about that part of his life much.

Grandpa was meaner and tougher so he killed the man who was also trying to kill him. Not seeing the problem here.

One conversation that came up once was about money. Told me about a jap sword he acquired. Just described it, didn’t say how he got it or anything. Told me sold it to buy something for my mom.

if god existed he would have made sure your father was shot down like the rabid yet obedient dog he was before we could drop bombs on innocent women and CHILDREN. Instead maybe god is punishing the descendants now, through the grooming gangs in Britain, and the 30,000 annual* rapes of American white women by non whites. I feel bad for the current day white Americans/Brits and then they open their mouths, which makes me reconsider how much empathy I feel for a people so deserving of their situation.

As a side note, just like you thought you had continental Europeans beaten and shamed after ww1, in 20 short years they made you sell your souls to the devil to "defeat" us again. If you think we are defeated, lol well now now, let's not get ahead of ourselves. I'm grateful that you eliminated that flaw in my people that made us prone to honor over victory.

Hope those paper citizens your paper nation has so many of will have as much loyalty as your pappi did.

trust me my father's name was not Roosevelt. he was a soldier as i said before and the only difference between him and Germans who might have refused to fight their "white brothers" was the German would have been sent to the guillotine my father would just have been imprisoned and had zero future. So again the proof is in the fucking pudding... you have nothing to show for all your circle jerking ... face reality as it is now... pining for 1938 Bavarian bierhalls is getting you nowhere. Do you have a tiki torch in your bedroom?

Attached: Art_Critic.jpg (396x479, 84K)

>would have been sent to the guillotine my father would just have been imprisoned and had zero future.
An honorable death is preferable to eternal shame which your father, his family and the nation now bears. It's ironic he fought to create a future, which now will ensure his descendants future is karmic.

>tiki torch
I don't have anything linking me to Nazism other then genetics :) you'll understand the value one day.

>you have nothing to show for all your circle jerking
you have even less to show for all your slaughtering of innocent white women and children. In fact your paper nation gave me paper citizenship. you may want to face that reality. You're alone, I have more hearts and minds of white Americans than you ever will with all your hero worship.

The last man to stand up for whyte interests

man, I wish I had nazi antiques. Only old thing I got is some dumb map from 1886. and it's nearly torn in half...though, the house I live in was built in 1904...so, the house I live in is pretty old.

here's something you can frame under that picture of your dad bombing us.

Attached: bild1519.jpg (600x446, 164K)

and one more because I know how much pride you Americans get from bombing women and children.

Attached: remember.jpg (336x400, 35K)

since I'm in a good mood, here are a few more mementos your loyal father left us.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1979-025-19A,_Koeln,_Kinderleichen_nach_Luftangriff.jpg (573x800, 93K)

You're so fucking lucky.
That shits worth a pretty penny.
I wouldn't sell it though. Shits invaluable.

My grampy was fighting on the other side.
At least I can say he was a belly gunner, and survived though. That job had the highest death rate.

Das Vaterland dankt Ihr Großvater für den Mord an Juden

lol wow John, your pappi really was a man of honor and service to humanity. How many 10 year old girls did he get to rape in service to 'Murica? What's funny is when you rats *will be defeated no one will take anything off your diseased corpses as momentoes because you're not worth remembering, even in defeat. lmao people would look back at some shitty artifact and say "wait you said you killed an American, why does he have a Puerto Rican flag dog tag and medals made in China" :p bitch

Attached: 1.jpg (700x471, 64K)