>why jews are bad
>why jews are bad
>why jews did NZ
>why jews should be gassed
>how much should i invest in oven/natural gas stocks
>why do you hate the jews
>why does my neighbor hate the jews
>why jews are hated so much

GET THE FUCK IN HERE BOYS! and for you non drinking cuck faggots out their dont post unless you have a drink. please share drinks etc. Jow Forumsernational drinks will be appreciated

Attached: 1553393493228.jpg (2576x1932, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs4mbtvxVfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

drunk as sh8t hate my luife hate jews fuck

don't hate your life brah. hate the jews

Fire up those ovens faggots

Attached: 15533952515107393912744529350226.jpg (4032x3024, 3.64M)

Yeah let’s get DRUN-oh wait that’s right I just got so drunk I turned into a raging alcoholic and now am suffering from alchol induced psychosis which is like minor schizo except you know it’s not real. Doesn’t stop it from making it feel real. Last night it felt like my face and reality itself became crooked 45 degrees to the left. I didn’t know if it was a hallucination or a stroke.

the fabled Sierra Nevada Torpedo

perfect for getting in the mood for some gassing

Attached: 1542222342055.png (701x369, 275K)

>I didn’t know if it was a hallucination or a stroke.
in your case it is time to take a little break, fren

Im drunk lads, I just got the kisses no punani, now im here readin pol and fapping to cartoons

Attached: 1552747830193.jpg (859x1024, 62K)

did you at least snort some cocaine off of her ass?

>drinking
>jews did NZ
Based! Be a good goy like OP!

>little
More like everytime I relapse the symptoms will get progressively worse. Sure I’ll be aware the hallucinations aren’t real still doesn't make it fun to not be able to play games or watch shows because your brain refuses to processes the information right. Thought I was on acid or some shit.

I stopped drinking and weed. Both are degenerate.

>t. kike

Attached: 1553219561727.jpg (2850x5600, 3.33M)

I was going to walk to the bar, but it's fucking raining.
Guess I'll sit here and listen to my usual drunk music.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xs4mbtvxVfo

You're drinking hard shit mate. You need to ween off for a period of a week or two. That level of alcoholism is no joke you may die if you don't ween off.

are you lost?

bump

Hey yeah sorry I'm late was going on a beer run so anyway what are we talking about?

Personally I'm trying to figure how much I'm going to be investing in the oven and gas stocks at the moment.

Tell me more about the *legacy* of the Torpedo.

What kind of beer you got, lad?
I'm drinking a local cider.

Checking in, but haven't had a sip yet. Going to have to do some things first.

Attached: 1541394030622.jpg (839x626, 202K)

checked
>trying to figure how much I'm going to be investing in the oven and gas stocks at the moment
keked

>Going to have to do some things first.
You should sip some beer as things are done. It's funner that way

Portland fag

Still working on the *legacy* but the story thus far is one I'm sure a based user like yourself has some familiarity with

I only drink the cheapest domestic industrial lager that substitutes cornmeal for barley. I love that shit. Anyway, American Jews bombed me 20 years on this date. Still waiting for Madeline Albright and Clinton to die.

A clear mind is needed for the moment.

Attached: c0553a2290e30ad00849f4db06663df46cd52a016514f1725ce00867398654da.gif (300x168, 1.93M)

Kys

Camping in Austin. Not drinking because were gettin pregnant ASAP

Nah it was a normal grill

Are you a girl (female)?

I love you bunch, you’ve been great pals Jow Forums

Attached: 72E7FF49-9DD1-4C6E-9696-C3E3F8A24379.jpg (4032x3024, 1.71M)

i would die for my jewish brothers in israel
go back
you are not pol
you are not american
our greatest alley will not be diminished

Attached: 1 8qtPwgJ_SY3OqwlDmtyg9A.png (900x900, 740K)

Do what you like.
>Albright
What an awful cunt. That whole administration though, what a shit show.
We've got some people from the former Yugo area in my state. Especially Bosnians, some Croatians. I'd rather have them than the imported Somalians, spics, and Chicongo niggers that got imported here.

was it the beer or the weed bottle that gave me away?

Attached: feels.png (1248x1284, 191K)

Someone give a rope

Steel Reserve

Attached: 1456023281072.jpg (500x471, 53K)

You all need to learn to stop drinking this poison.

Get in here.
>

Attached: stay alive.jpg (750x750, 15K)

look at that giant fuckin leaf

i hope you're a based leaf...because if not

Attached: day of the rake.jpg (533x800, 85K)

your edgy faggotry is better in cringepics than here where real conversation takes place, where movements are born

Attached: woodfired-oven.jpg (720x480, 51K)

lets see whos thread gets more replies, /sig/user

I'm not getting raked, some of my countrymen though... I'm not sure what their future holds. I've moved over to my computer so that might explain an ID change

disgusting

Attached: DbCLMyPX0AAaRas.png (1200x675, 1.03M)

We've embraced the darkness while you pretend it's not there

i found you a new home

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (940x629, 132K)

is trudeau out yet?

Extra hoppy and full of onions.

>booze
>weed

you people are hopeless

Attached: commandante borghese.jpg (794x555, 62K)

based. the rake shall spare thee

Just checkin' in - just gettin' started

Attached: 6D3C992A-A0E4-4AA0-A331-1287B9B5FFBF.jpg (4032x3024, 3.6M)

I saw the darkness and nearly died at its merciless hands. If you want to end your suffering, I recommend 12 gauge.

For those who want to live and prosper, follow me.

nice digits /sig/user. the minimal amounts of s_oy in my beer is not enough to over run the consistent diet of onions and steak i consume.

No, but this corruption scandal has lowered his approval by 13 points or so. If he doesn't get removed from office he will surely lose and the liberal party will cease to exist. They are already completely expunged from Ontario at this point.
Thanks user

When your balls drop I hope you enter the real world and make an impact.
Protip: Schizophrenic ranting about a religious group will never impact the world.

Attached: DbCK1hTXkAAXzrK.jpg (1200x675, 77K)

>I saw the darkness and nearly died at its merciless hands.
I smoked the largest hit of DMT any of my friends had ever seen while on at least 20 beers and probably some cocaine as well and immediately died, went blue, my friends beat the shit out of me, i came back to life and here i am.

laughing at the abyss.

Attached: 1540707784644.png (1559x803, 197K)

Crack open a keylight. You're wound tighter than princess di's shitbox

Attached: DbCLIonW0AAiqx4.png (1200x675, 1.16M)

>religious group
oh user. if only it we're a religious group - it's much worse than that.

Attached: 1552970613952.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

got a better one, how the jesuits blame the jews for everything they are doing

I'm not suffering, I'm enjoying the decline

It's well known the anti-semitism on this board comes from 2 sources.

1.) Edgy kiddos
2.) Glowposters who seek to discredit us as a community and render our aims impotent.

Attached: 10outof10.jpg (214x317, 21K)

Attached: nod-of-approval.gif (186x190, 3.01M)

>It's well known
actually no it's not. Jow Forums has hated jews since it's inception.

hitler did nothing wrong.

I told myself the same thing. It was nothing but an excuse. I told myself my time couldn't be spent better anywhere else, but I was wrong.

Do not be yet another white man lost to the overabundance of vice and degeneracy we see today. Do not let yourself be made an example.

Stop for the good of your folk, amici, please.

Attached: our god.jpg (442x654, 34K)

wait........ you're baiting.

everything is fine in moderation. including doing lines of cocaine off of a girls ass.

You outted yourself as a newfag. pity, i was having fun toying with you and your weakwilled meekness.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (213x200, 8K)

It always comes back to Jews in everything you do, no escape no delays they'll be here till our end of days the jews, the jews, the ones who survey endless kvetching and oy vey, oy vey. subversive in society till we toil mindlessly for the jews, the jews we are their pawns for conniving.

Yes discredit my message. Make sure the jewmeme stays alive and well so Jow Forums can never impact the real world.

Attached: britney_cummie_face.jpg (363x372, 16K)

Based
user, I'm sure we agree on a vast majority of issues but you have to realize that our destiny is out of our hands. Of course there are going to be people like me and a surrounding population that engages in self-destructive behaviors and I admit it is not the best course of action - but what choice am I left with. I react and adapt to the world around me. I'm a primal man that is confronted with an environment that no longer wishes to house me.

That works for some people, but not everyone unfortunately. I can drink or not, but if I do, I am going to do it until I pass out, usually after 10-12 drinks. I can't just have a couple. Kind of sucks.

Moscow Mule
Its the bees knees for summertime

Attached: Moscow-Mule.jpg (800x800, 584K)

>newfag
nah i just took the bait.

Attached: 1279624062849.gif (285x231, 346K)

But it's not summer time user...

Will you be ready to defend yourself if you're blasted off your ass or hungover from the night before? Will the beet gut and face swelling and tired eyes help you in keeping you or your family or your friends safe when they come for you?

I didn't think so. Stop making excuses. Every day spent making yourself better is a day well spent.

Attached: chopper.jpg (1835x1710, 341K)

>i cant argue with any semblance of authority
>better screme bait

Attached: original_result7.png (512x512, 505K)

>I can't just have a couple.
neither can I that's why i don't drink *every day* and i wont lie - i am always trying to drink *less* but i think it's more of finding a harmony with it.

i mean cmon, getting drunk with friends and making memories you otherwise certainly wouldn't have is pretty epic.

Now that is the perfect thing to drink when you are doing lines of coke off a girl's ass. Really cools the membranes.

but i'm not a newfag, user. i have been here since 2004. here's the oldest proof i have(old hdds lost)

Attached: newfag.png (1920x1080, 863K)

Good point. But where I live it pretty much is summertime

Helping my gfs family move, I'm slamming all the beers after eating the pizza.
Nb4 more fascist paramilitary forces savagely execute subhuman nigger animals and their subhuman nigger spawn.

let us be degenerates /sig/user we don't raid your threads telling everyone to be drunk

we all have the same fucking end goal and i guarantee you it's gonna be a bunch of drunkards who actually kick off the fuckin civil war. our founding fathers weren't exactly sober.

I'll do what I need to despite any illnesses or ailments. Leave me and my vices alone. We'll get to that after we defeat our enemies foreign and domestic. Don't shift your focus and energy upon a person who supports you.

Same. Cheap and doesnt' taste bad, gets the job done.

Attached: 63018fb4c06e82552fe03c5f9c27ad55.jpg (800x541, 154K)

I also smoke two packs a day

He cute and he shoot

Allah does not permit me to drink.
But yes, Jews aren’t bad.

>Allah does not permit me to drink.
That never stopped anyone.

>I wonder who's behind this post...

Attached: c8bac46faba0f5610aed7d2f2b51465b.jpg (448x703, 34K)

Boys, I don't mean to ruin your party. I just want you to think about it. Men of action are needed in this fight. I see too many people lose their will through the bottom of a bottle and it worries how prevalent it is especially among the redpilled.

I can't condone it but I suppose I can't stop you either.

Attached: front toward enemy.jpg (800x600, 105K)

The bottle increases one's will. Drunk people do not get into fights by accident. As said, the soldiers who kick this thing off will not be teetotalers. They'll be the drunks, the people who've been left behind - the people with nothing to lose. You need people like us. You may object to our method and outlook, but we are your physical power when it comes down to it.

the amount of reeing about jews is so fucking tiresome. there is no way its not being used by our enemies to kill the board

Hop Valley Brewery is 2 minutes from my house, but I don't care much for their IPAs, too hoppy. Their vanilla porter is the best on tap.

Even in the most furious wars, 95% of your time is spent doing nothing. Warriors have always drunk, most of them, a lot during the down time, and some of them in the midst of battle. How else can they ignore their own mortality and do what has to be done?

What's worse? Still drinking alcohol past the age of 16 or drinking IPAs?

I'm not redpilled user. I'm blackpilled. I was redpilled over a decade ago it doesn't exactly go anywhere but blackpilled from there.

Attached: 1553262899113.jpg (549x411, 33K)

yeah us discussing the sick nature of the jews is far more damaging than a jewish mossad operative that shoots up a bunch of fucking unarmed people that's immediately spun around on us.

right. good logic, bud.

Attached: index.png (214x236, 5K)

i don't care for porters or stouts.

Attached: Alcohol_Effects_Pinterest_V3_crop.jpg (1155x2145, 412K)