What is the most logical way to figure out which is the true religion?

What is the most logical way to figure out which is the true religion?

Basically what is the religion for intellectuals?

Attached: smart4.jpg (764x551, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vyQ8gjtU2qw
space.com/38582-universe-should-not-exist-antimatter-angst.html
newscientist.com/article/mg23931961-100-10-mysteries-of-the-universe-why-does-anything-exist-at-all/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h7AIUn8VcjI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9o5WWVX0ZiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Christianity

Make your criteria for what an ideal religion would do. Would it connect to quantum physics? tell us about the way the earth was formed? show that thousands of years ago someone understood this.

Protip: it is absolutely out there, keep looking

All religions lead to the same thing, value, culture, traditionalism. All ancient religious doctrines, from Christianity to Hinduism can be thought as a reflection of Traditionalism, and Traditionalism a reflection of them.

Take the Evolapill.

Attached: evola.jpg (363x501, 22K)

Christianity is the most sophisticated religion by far

Yep

Wrong. That's retarded traditionalism/new age ideas. The Bible said before the end times people would hold that exact view.

I wish those proto-New Agers theosophy wannabes never took up the name "traditionalists" since they are anything but

Attached: 1552135175022.jpg (456x810, 27K)

Christianity
All other "religions" are just demonic or satanic in some form or another.

its Freemasonry/theosophy actually

Christianity
No one even denies it's all real and true
As a Christian i have no problem denying all other shit sham religions like judaism and islam as made up horseshit without even flinching
>Jesus Christ Is God
That is the most logical way to say it

I dont why i didnt see you said theosophy

logic is a left brain function that requires mathematical equation, methodology, categorization, concrete doctrine.

God is organic, relational, abstract, low resolution. to know him requires soft hearts, not hard facts

refute what I said, mutt

Buddhism

They all have myths so it depends what you mean. Christianity seems to be more more effective than most but leads a lot of people to take the myths literally

Religious beliefs correlate negatively with IQ.

2/3 Jesus checked

with buddhism there's nothing to figure out. mix in a little zen and become the shitpost

christianity is effective because it requires of man to love the truth, not just know the truth

T. christcuck

copy cats and low intelligent people are demonic spirits. angels are magicians as in they have a high ability to change their environment for the better and usually come to the earth with foreknowledge and tend to behave with honour and integrity from a young age. the darker your skin tthe more resistance you have to the sun and your environment therefor you've been on earth longer and thus been through more trauma as a spirit and been in a hell like state for longer and behave more animalistic in nature. therefor guard ur heart and behave with honour and integrity.

to answer your question i kinda follow astrology and norse wodanism which intercepts with christianity for example virgin mary is a kwistian version of wotan

agnosticism

islam

I agree for the most part. I think buddhism has some of that but it feels more impersonal in some ways, less human. Typical east asian feel

> (John 1:1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Attached: Logos.png (1920x854, 50K)

Every religion has intellectual branches which is basically the thinking mans autism

Attached: o14kfgjzy0py.jpg (920x343, 45K)

>left brain / right brain delusions that have been debunked for decades
>there have been dozens of exposés and even TED talks just to make sure nobody believes this insane bullshit
>literally schizophrenic nonsense

you're not helping anyone.

like anything the right answer is a progression of ideas, leading to a functional position. to understand nothingness attain zen buddhist enlightenment. you are forced to reduce your belief in uniformitarian materialism until separate inanimate objects do not exist and all peoples and mountains flow forth as a seed in an orchards breeze. it's all one contiguous organism, there are no two things to separate. this can take 8 years and drive you insane because the occidental world is based on seeing various nouns all verbing each other in various states of adjectives. you could easily get trapped taking s vow of silence, thinking that language was the problem, or even worse talk in riddles because you've dropped all the nouns. then you absorb the entire body of knowledge regarding vedic hinduism and accept that the boundary of awareness is limitless. next you treat the gospel of jesus as if it were a sutra. from here you get the ring, which quickly rearranges your mind without your consent into something that'd be better penned as an ineffable movement. however at this point you're completely literate with these subconscious movements and cannot look away. it's everywhere you look because youre the one doing it. eventually all of your accumulated knowledge & experience is indexed on a sort of number line which grows so large, as if it were a dialect, that it connects into itself. the arrival envelope of the neurological data structure pierces the departure envelope of the same thought, like a quantum particle that moved so fast it crashed into itself with duplication or replication or transposition. it just moved. it does this in a split second, every split second.

try killing *that* buddha.

Attached: 1532925956819-pol.jpg (512x512, 53K)

My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place.

Attached: boop.jpg (347x1023, 23K)

>books to read

The Bible (KJV)
Septuagint
Apocrypha
Enoch
Sepher Yetzirah
Nag Hammadi Scriptures
Corpus Hermeticum
Kybalion
Plato
Meditations
Library of Greek Mythology
Poetic Edda
Upanishads
Bhagavad Gita
Rig Veda
Mahabharata
Tao Te Ching
Tibetan Book of the Dead
Analects
Arbatel
Picatrix
3 books of Occult Philosophy
Real Alchemy
Book of Thoth (and deck)
777 and other Qabalistic Writings

Attached: at1105.png (640x547, 820K)

Can't we grow beyond that and root our beliefs in reason?

Based and Christpilled.

Aristotle's arguments for God's existence are compelling and lead me to the idea of God existing. Christianity has a historical trail and legacy that is no more historically implausible than anything thing else. Ultimately, everything is predicated upon reason and faith.

Christianity is only hated because it is true

> What is the most logical way to figure out which is the true religion?
All suck, but more observational and philosophical ones tend to be less bullshit, like Pre-Socratics, Zen, Shinto or Tao.

> Basically what is the religion for intellectuals?
The above and some Jungian-like mysticism filtering the jewshit.

Religion and logic don’t go together

600,000 men at Mount Sinai witnessed G-d.

Spin-offs of the Jewish religion dominate over half the globe.

Jews start to return to Israel, begining to fulfill clear prophecy. Jews in Israel have miraculous victory in war.

I'm sorry that your teachers lied to you about religion and evolution. But G-d is very real, and 99% of humans believed in some kind of higher power throughout history.

>Its true. All of it.

It's Christianity.

Fpbp

Read aquinas

Attached: tommy-boi.jpg (413x550, 37K)

to be clear, it is best that people follow the faith of their fathers.

>Muslims and Jews are permitted to lie. >Christians cannot bear false witness, and a good Christian will die for his beliefs.

>There are a number of uncertainties and disputed issues in Islamic and Hebrew texts. >The Christian Bible has been remarkably consistent for centuries.

Hermeticism

Attached: 15354666076941.jpg (952x751, 235K)

>What is the most logical way to figure out which is the true religion?

What is God ? then you search him in religions . If you are one of his and knock then he will answer

>Pagan, Asian religions
There can't be multiple Gods, because there can only be One God who created the gods

>Judiasm
Synagogue of Satan mired down in man made laws and ignored their own prophecies about a Messiah

>Islam
More man-made laws (i.e. Sharia) and conversion compelled through violence

>Mormon
Dum dum dum dumb

>Catholicism
Pope, fathers, hierarchy, prayer taxes, fluctuations in intrepration

>CHRISTIANITY
Believers accept they will always fall short of God's glory, but a Savior offers a chance to wipe that guilt away by loving God with all your heart, mind, and soul.

Hinduism.
youtu.be/vyQ8gjtU2qw

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-153410_YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 297K)

buddhism

Traditional Catholicism in my opinion.

Attached: 7c519204-68b1-4de6-b3a3-a457e6f697a0_1.c7beb5a851f9f4136077a592ce06a428.jpeg.jpg (650x650, 120K)

I don't want to be part of a church that will not accept my son and his husband.

introspection and meditation. religions are for followers looking to be told what to do

"There is no higher religion than to know the things that are."

To know everything is hell

With great knowledge comes great sorrow.

>what is the religion for intellectuals
Pastafarianism
It really depends, some people find it smart to believe in the logic that there can't be a God because it doesn't add up.
But some find the idea of a God to be good, it benefits them, and in all actuality, but in the idea of a God, you technically can't prove or totally disprove of one

>intellextuals
>naturally require evidence
>none exists
Obviously athiesm user, anything else is psuedo intellectualism. Believing in and debating unfounded rhetoric is just mental masterbation

On a side note most would probably agree thats stupid apes walking this planet need religions and Christianity does have the best track record for success

>Christianity does have the best track record for success

Christians literally created your land from nothing and conquered the world , sure there is a lot of violence done in Gods name but that is still by the will of man not by Gods will .

None lmao
Imagine being so retarded you let your politics decide for you which Gods are real instead of your own life philosophy

Emotions are separate from knowledge. Knowing that something ends is different than feeling bad about something ending.

Then they conquered the roman pagans by not killing any of them , just by preaching and getting martyred they converted the romans . Tell me of any religion what done that ? muhamad tried but then he resorted to violence after not getting followers

There is no way to prove the existence or non-existence of God. Whichever position you take requires faith.

And great wisdom which can be used to remove the sorrow part.

Attached: 15427791074100.jpg (500x311, 40K)

But with great knowledge comes great responsibility . Lets look at Noah He knew that the world was ending but did not manage to save anyone . Then he became a alcohol because that was the only thing to numb his feeling.

One thing is for sure Noah felt like shit

>with great knowledge comes great responsibility
Why do you think that?

Really activates the almonds...

Attached: 2019-03-23.png (902x551, 560K)

What qualifies as unfounded rhetoric to you?

We went from universe should not exist to universe MAY be conscious

Scientists don't know jack. Vedic scholars have known since forever that consciousness is the basis of being (sat cit ananda svarupa)

space.com/38582-universe-should-not-exist-antimatter-angst.html

newscientist.com/article/mg23931961-100-10-mysteries-of-the-universe-why-does-anything-exist-at-all/

>Our best theories predict that all the matter in the universe should have been destroyed as soon as it existed. So how comes there’s something, not nothing?

Attached: Screenshot_35.png (790x538, 830K)

humans kneel in reverence to great minds that are higher than us, be they scholars or grandparents, and in this logical tradition of giving reverence to higher forms whose higher ways we wish to emulate, giving reverence and praise to God; the Alpha Omega, is an absolute mandate for those of the highest fundamental cognitive order of present and the Future Humans to come. Man will Always kneel in praise to God & The Christ Archetype; God's greatest manifestation in Human form. The ultimate Puritan with a Sword of Righteous Judgment. The least heathen, and most wise. Furthest from ape, nearest to God.

This will always be the way it is.

The detractors are just malformed evolutionary afterbirth who The Elect are currently forced to dredge through. But they are temporal, and We will wash ourselves of them in full in time.

It was always meant to lead this way, in Our evolution out of amoeba form to Man and beyond, All The Way.

This is Enlightenment.

Attached: whitepill.jpg (800x600, 182K)

being of what mr smarty pants? who says atoms do not have a consciousness?

here's logic
>different religions exist
>they're tied to location, time and nothing else
>if you were born 2000 years ago you'd be arguing about zeus
taking that single step back to look at religion as a concept and see that its barely a step above folk lore and there's no true one, if there was a true religion everyone would have signed up for it already having squashed everything else.

>that pic
>implying death exists

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h7AIUn8VcjI

Read my post again. This time more carefully

If truth exists, there's likely a possibility for a sort of "true religion" to exist. If it could, or did, why would anybody feel compelled to join it?

The word "death" there is referring to disintegration of human body, nothing more.

Attached: 15440377777680.jpg (900x900, 174K)

cosmotheism/pantheism is the ultimate religion...

Attached: 1533427088509.jpg (634x805, 91K)

>there's likely a possibility for a sort of "true religion" to exist
the likelihood of 1 being legit in the face of 1000000 being "fake" is pretty bad in the first place

>if there was a true religion everyone would have signed up for it already having squashed everything else.

There is good and evil so no not everyone would have signed up for it .

they'd still have to acknowledge it as undeniable observable fact

Well, Christianity is the only religion that posits a supreme being created the universe from nothing (creatio ex nihil). There is NO other religion, pagan or otherwise, which holds this premise.
Since you're intelligent, I assume you believe in causality. There's your first cause.

How does this answer my question? You claimed that if a true religion could exist, everybody would "sign up" for it. Why would they?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9o5WWVX0ZiQ

None of them, most chances are that there's no god

>But with great knowledge comes great responsibility
my god this 1000 times. white people were not given their superior intellect to bask in the glory of their magnificance, we were given this gift to primarily spread the gospel, and secondarily to spread all the gifts of civilization that comes with it. our capacity is great, and so is our responsibilities

Why wouldn't they just ignore it and choose to believe what they want just like they do now?

Why ? faith does not work that way . mohamad a warlord would not follow Jesus . religion is a spiritual thing . But everyone on earth signed up for the judgement of God whether you want it or not

See my comment above

see
to articulate my point further, a true religion like op proposing, in my opinion, is something that is no longer a religion because it has been proven to be the truth and the element of faith is gone completely.

so the true religion wouldn't even be a religion

>faith does not work that way
faith is what people have in witchdoctors

Everyone has faith no one has knowledge your so called science is a joke perverted with a agenda

>your so called science
yeah nuclear weapons and germ theory were a fluke amirite

Attached: 41.png (650x740, 47K)

Isn't that what Ben Parker told his nephew Peter?

faith is the primary function of the human that acknowledges that greater being exists, which has information and wisdom far beyond our capacity, so that if we desire such things as wisdom, that there must first be a supreme bearer of such wisdom

You don't seem to know what faith is or recognize the fact that people don't acknowledge obvious truths regardless of the evidence. Just because something is true, it does not compel people to believe it. One must have faith in the truth to know it.

>faith is the primary function of the human that acknowledges that greater being exists
that's literally the problem with it

no evidence = you can dream up whatever you want and call it a belief system

You’re trying too hard.

Have you ever just asked Him?

>Just because something is true, it does not compel people to believe it
they might not like it but they'll have to respect it

Attached: 1517060893828.png (542x512, 52K)

What is that for strawman compared to endless theories of the universe . God gave us nukes to protect us from modern wars ww2 was the most deadly war in history... But what ever i am done