>15 minutes in and she starts asking about how I feel about my race
>goes on and on about how evil white people are
>20 minutes in and she starts asking me how I feel about open relationships
>says she would never raise a white baby
>I’ve had enough by this point
>call her a dirty kike and leave
>she starts screaming at me and tries to get the barista to call the police
>I got straight in my car and drove away
>it makes me angry knowing that some pathetic beta male is going to eventually marry her and give her everything she wants
Don’t trust the Jews bros. Everything you read about them is true.

Attached: 3FED464C-6F57-4F51-9732-F4A264EEC4A5.jpg (898x628, 42K)

more pls

And then everyone on Jow Forums clapped

That’s really it. I’m never using tinder again.

AND THAT WOMAN'S NAME?
ALBERTA EINSTEIN

I know it sounds fake but Jewish bitches really are as stereotypical as they made out to be.

my bro went on a blind date with some jewish 5/10 chick, she took him to a vegan place (he didnt know it was vegan lol), he had an awful time, but she still wanted to go on a second date probably because she found out he makes good money, he didnt go on a second date though

Ein((STEIN))

probably wanted to call the police because of her having to pay the bill

you should have shown up in an SS uniform and ravaged that untermensch pussy. jewesses love that shit like negresses have a massa fetish

Attached: 1553294940625m.jpg (1024x784, 105K)

I used to date a jewish gal and she was really generous with her money, weed, cigarettes, etc. She'd drive me around while I did drug deals because I had a suspended license. Only bad thing about her was that she only liked to talk about herself (typical for a female but she was more self absorbed than most). Also she had a giant nose which was kind of a turn off, she was really a butterface but her body was delicious. Short with really thick thighs and a nice bubble butt.

Ah, man. If I was white I'd be getting those khazar milkers?!

This might be exaggerated but you have no idea how bad jewesses can be, particularly American ones.

Attached: 1521765253961.webm (728x936, 2.97M)

can confirm, theres a reason they want white women so bad

Protip:
Tell 'em what they want to hear
Fuck 'em
Leave, never return a phone call
Always be too busy "working".
Put this mystery job - whatever impresses her as top priority.
Buy props for said job and leave them around your house if you are dumb enough to bring her home. Medical books, law books, doesn't matter - you can find them cheap.
just move on.

you know that you made her wet right?

is that weev? kek

>I used to date a jewish gal and she was really generous with her money, weed, cigarettes, etc. She'd drive me around while I did drug deals because I had a suspended license.

You and the kike whore both get the gas

Attached: 82031390128.jpg (1130x706, 472K)

thank god im brown skinned and jew bitches just drool in my company

on my dick and as they stare at my handsome face

Sounds fake and scripted, but my (one) experience with that race was actually stereotypical. It's easy. Not just for jews buynfor every girl. Be confident in what you say and it's game. If you want to get inside her pussy and are ok with lying, tell jer you have he job. She'd like you to have. If you're unapologetical beinb yourself just be rxttemely your self anf promise nothing except to fucke her. All about confidence.

I'll take shit that never happened for 200

That’s funny! However, he did say barista, so he likely had already paid for their coffee.
Those vaporwave Yang hatz are rad

I was in love with a jewish girl once. She was so cute in high school. But she turned into a goblin