Stopping white ethnocide

So I want to have a family with some kids, but to tell you the truth there aren't that many white girls where I live, If they are there they are already taken, I just can't for the life of me find a white woman that matches my physique, I'm skinny and around 5'6.5 foot tall, I just can't find any around, should i move states? In Ohio btw.

Attached: 1552218115006.jpg (301x330, 14K)

Yes, change your entire life in accordance to the teachings of a himalayan basket-farming forum.

move to the European nation you're closest genetically to.

>5'6.5"
I feel nothing but an endless font of pity for manlets. Having to squeeze in that extra half an inch like a toddler.
t. 6'8 manmore

An oof upon your house

That would be Hungary, but I dont speak the language and Europe will be a warzone within 20 years, good idea on your part but not practical.

I didn't squeeze it in that's how tall I am lol

Manley detected beep boop

Manley

My point is your scrambling for every last bit of height, like how a toddler says they're almost 4 when they're 3. You're desperate for every last bit of height you get get your tiny little paws on. I'm just giving you a hard time cheer up little guy

Look at this dude
>5'
OHNONONO
>6.5"
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

What does this have to do with finding where white girls are? Post advice or go.

Would you prefer to fight along definitive racial lines for* Europe alongside your ethnic brothers or die a slow death here hated by everyone. They all speak English there and with a 99% white nation you'd be more likely to find a wife. I'm Romanian and I'm moving back there this summer for exactly the same reason (find a wife/ start a family) I speak and was born there though.

America has fallen because it has no and never again will have any identity, only interchangeable consumers.

I'll consider it, thanks for the advice brother.

tell me how many white kids you have bitch, how many previous dicks your wife took before you. You have nothing you've earned or proven yourself.

I dont have the most up to date information I havent been looking recently, but you live in Ohio what the fuck are you telling me Ohio isnt nothing but white people?

Attached: 20190323_225221.jpg (4032x3024, 3.21M)

Two children little one is 11months but I'm aiming for five. Wife was a virgin prior to me

>should i move states? In Ohio btw
Always leave Ohio.
I have cousins from New England towns and also have Ohio cousins. It's scary how low-class the middle-class in Ohio is.
Literally any metro area would be an improvement, I'm sorry to say. Even fucking Tampa.

Near Mason and northern KY, not the fields, there are tons of niggers here, TONS!

Ignore posters like him, pure D@C, if they are white they are right, my grandpa Roy had 2 sons, both were taller than him and had tall kids, he's 5'6 and they all came out 6'1 around.

They'll try to shame you for leaving but in reality they only want to use you. Nobody in America cares about you on a blood level. It's only how much they can benefit off of your presence through taxes and as a barrier against the growing hordes of non whites. You serve only two purposes to America as a white man.. as an energy source to drain and as a shield from their own fuck ups. It's clear there is never going to be a political solution to the problems in America and white people are the scapegoats.

>tfw Jow Forums's gold standard of propaganda was all written by a manlet

Attached: Hitler n pals.jpg (1797x1233, 433K)

I'm not D/c I'm just drinking and felt like being a dick to my fellow Jow Forumsaks in the manner one might tease a friend.
What in the fuck are niggers doing in ohio??

Can confirm people here are throwing their Gene's away, I have alot of regret on my shoulders cause there were tons of girls in my high school shorter and the same build as me but I was a mess back then mentally so I kept to myself and never talked, I wish I could go back and talk to them, after high school those girls race traded, I could have wife'd this one girl.....

Hey you faggot, the homie Tarrant is also about 5'5 - 5'6 and he turned out to be one of the biggest chads right now.
He is literally getting hundreds of letters of big tiddy qts that want him and his children.
Meanwhile lanklets like you haven't done shit faggot.

I'm 6' /fit but too many goofy ass looking 6'1+ lames run their mouth online. They never talk shit irl because they know what they look like irl rather than on paper.

Maybe we shouldn't abandon this land, maybe we should wage this war here and instead encourage whites in Hungary and Romania ETC to move here, or do you think it's a lost cause.

>Wife was a virgin prior to me
She was a virgin for all the previous dudes too. Good luck.

if that's true then congratulations on the family and wish you all happiness and health (assuming your wife is white)

Well, your first problem is being a scum sucking Ohioan OP. Maybe just kill yourself? No one from your state deserves to reproduce and Toledo rightfully belongs to the north!

Okay champ
I'm torn on this..we can only run for so long, eventually we must fight. But eastern Europe is a much more friendly theater
Yeah dude I'm invested in convincing you let's talk more and I'll send you her bloody hymen
Shes white and also majority Briton like I am.
Dont respond to me I'm derailing OP's thread

Lol I'm willing to move, I was thinking Maine or New Hampshire

Go to New Hampshire, I don't want to risk your kind knocking up one of my relatives and sullying our bloodline.

>Cared enough to reply
I don't have to be convinced, sounds like you're the only one that needs to be.

Minnesota and Dakota, no problem friend.

Attached: 1552749513610.gif (400x600, 1.86M)

There are 160 MILLION non whites *presently in America. If every Romanian, Hungarian and Italian moved here there still would be more of them. America is already less than 50% white in the only demographic that matters (18 yo and younger). There is no will to survive in white Americans as a race only to serve a flawed ideology "democracy". white men currently account for 78% or all suicides, now* when they supposedly have "their" guy in the whitehouse. It's over for America as a nation and concept. I know 6 of my personal friends who have already moved back there (Europe) and no new ones who have decided to come here. now is the perfect time to return to Hungary because they are incentivizing family formation.

Thanks for the ideas! Will look into those states.

But I don't wanna go back to the Netherlands and spend all day doing drugs, having sex, driving sports cars, and waiting to die of an STD...

Monumental black pill, how much is living cost in Hungary, my ancestors are from Tallya, Hungary btw.

>white / regionally similar
in that case, a sincere congratulations and I wish your family continued success.

My guess is the niggers got imported to Cincinnati sometime in the last 20 years and spread like a virus up through Ohio and down into KY, florence is a hellhole. Mason is ok but it's on the way to being a hellhole in 3 years max.

I've known a few Dutch anons and there are regions which are less degenerate, smaller towns which are not tourist traps. You have to consider the long term situation of each continent. On which continent will your grandkids have someone ethnically white to marry and start a family with , north America or Europe? If there is a "civil war" here it will be whites killing whites again because at most 25% of white Americans are racial conscious which is continually falling.

It's not a blackpill because you have choices. Living costs are not necessarily the main issue. I went back to Romanian a few times and initially I was shocked at the infrastructure situation etc coming from a metropolitan city here. Within 2 months I felt more at home and at ease than I've ever felt here. Cute local girls everywhere and while you may not make a lot of money you can create a life with confidence that you will not need to move in 5 years when the US government moves half the hood into your neighborhood with housing vouchers.

no, bad idea. It's very male dominated states because all the white guys went there looking for work. You're not going to find any women available.

5'6.5 foot tall
5'6.5
do I have to say it?

maybe you prefer he lies instead? Why are you guys so anal about it? fucking sound like hoes talking shit on social media

you need to find where white women are also single, lonely, and marriage minded.

I can tell you one place.

Evangelical churches in rural areas.

You're a manlet. You're not naturally good with women. You should be honest about the kind of woman you can pull. You should be shopping for youth, character, commitment to motherhood. If she's a bit overweight, deal with it. If her face isn't that pretty deal with it.

Don't bother doing this until you actually become a real-deal Christian though. And make sure you have a job that can support a family with kids. Doesn't have to be six figures - you and your wife should expect to live in a small, older house, with used cars, and not too many luxuries. She should be fine with it. Are you?