What happened to Jow Forums?

I have only recently visited this forum because of internet historian videos. In a lot of his videos he talks about how Jow Forums's collective autism created some of the greatest trolling campaigns of all time. This Jow Forums Jow Forums community he talked about intrigued me so I thought that I would check in. Unfortunately, I come here and its just far-right racism - just like the leftists said Jow Forums was. TLDR: I wanted a community of autist trollers instead I find far-right people that take things way too seriously.

Attached: historian.png (562x379, 455K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pNUO-et7bSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pol got serious in 2018, they don't troll anymore...

Good to hear you don't like it here, feel free to see yourself out

Our magnum opus was memeing Trump into the White House just for men’s. After that there’s nowhere to go but down. What became of Magic Jordan after his last Super Bowl?

It’s been subverted, flanderized, and basically turned into a mindless shit show, much like western civilization

subverted?

youtube.com/watch?v=pNUO-et7bSw

>IH

or should i say BRUCE?

lol

it comes and goes. Jow Forums here is also subverted by our greatest ally.

Similarly, what do you expect? when political discourse is so one sided nowadays, more right wing people come around here more and more.
just enjoy the shitshow.

There is an active campaign by paid shills (this is not just a meme) to “take down” Jow Forums they’ve been pissing everyone off and it’s impossible to figure out what’s legit and what’s more garbage to distract people. Shareblue, JIDF, etc. have people that post slide threads all day long. It’s hard to get a good idea out there

ya makes a lot of sense...

Fuck off you baiting nigger

The trolling will begin once kek wills it so, a sign will be given and until then fuck off back to plebbit

Attached: Kek.png (1090x1074, 3.36M)

There were always shill raids on Jow Forums but after the election the amount got really big. I assume someone upstairs didn’t like that we played a big hand in getting Trump elected.

Attached: Ustar HAPPENING.png (2044x1056, 725K)

what's shareblue and jidf?

Was IH Tarrant? Both are Aussies.

Attached: brenton_chan_round_3_by_jay156_dd2lajx-pre.jpg (1000x800, 130K)

I’m phonefagging so I don’t have my info pics, but search 4plebs.org for those terms and I’m sure you’ll find some info

Why would you maaturbate to a cartoon? Sicko

I love Jow Forums because it's the only place I know of where I can talk about the values of paganism, something I am incredibly intrigued by. There's a large community of Jow Forums users who's goal in life is to find a good wife, have good kids and raise them well, and live a morally positive life.

Pol is actually a really cool place when you get to know it. It's pure freedom of speech because there's no consequences to anything you say. It creates an interesting atmosphere and there actually are interesting and serious discussions all over the place. Fuck the leftists they and you have no idea what Jow Forums even is

idk man I've seen a shit ton of ironic racism and xenophobia on this forum. Not saying it's everyone but it seems to fit the stereotype.

Brenton-Chan is pure.

Attached: 1552926090252.png (788x614, 437K)

*nonironic