Why the fuck haven't you quit drinking yet, you fucking loser?

Why the fuck haven't you quit drinking yet, you fucking loser?

Attached: rockwell you.jpg (773x510, 44K)

I'm definitely quitting after last night. Felt like shite all day

Vodka is my only friend

Attached: 00902.jpg (1000x1330, 168K)

Same.

I'm 27 and I've never been drunk. Shit drug.

Attached: 59139695-1B88-4CEC-BD6A-145E0778CB10.jpg (837x493, 117K)

I quit drinking on January first, feels wonderful not having any hangovers

fuck off

Because it makes me feel warm and happy like nothing else.

Same until my willpower is decreased by another dose of work

Good on ya.

No fuck you, degenerate faggot.

That's a lie the Jews have sold you. Alcohol ruins your productivity when you're drunk and when you're sober. How can you expect to make anything of yourself sitting around in a stupor all the time? Drop the sauce now.

Attached: seriously you gotta stop.jpg (320x320, 20K)

I'm 17 days boozefree. Haven't felt this good since a couple years ago.

You must have been a real alcoholic

Because it doesn’t ruin my life. I’m Portuguese and Italian and I can enjoy s nice red wine at family events. I’m not one of those people that feels the need to “go out” every weekend and spend 80 bucks at a bar.

Everything is fine in moderation. I limit myself to just one drink a night. I also don't buy cheap booze so I'd feel guilty about having too much. All the larpers on here are just butt hurt they don't have money for the good stuff.

Attached: file_7.jpg (675x900, 70K)

God hates a quitter.

I’m not a big scotch guy but my buddy is, he just bought a new home. Is pic related a proper house warming gift ?

Caffeine pills are better

>everything is shit
>drink beer
>everything is better
this is why

I was drinking a liter of gin a day near the end.

Attached: humanitys friend.jpg (533x1600, 154K)

I am proud of you boys like you wouldn't believe. It isn't easy, I know. But each day that goes by is one more day you spent clear of mind and of soul. Stay with it, you will not regret it.

"One drink a night" turns into two a night, and so on ad infinitum. I know because I was there. Stop while you still can.

Attached: diverse.png (1402x841, 1.35M)

>"One drink a night" turns into two a night, and so on ad infinitum.
Yep

You wouldn't abandon a friend. Honk.

Cope

Just convert to Mormonism. At least when you go out with friends and you say "heehee i'll just have an iced tea miss waitress" you won't seem like a TURBO faggot

>better
And you call yourselves redpilled.
An expensive disguise is still a costume.

Put down the bottle TODAY, lads.

Attached: crying.jpg (1280x800, 230K)

>beer is expensive to this mckfcbell shift lead
Actually shocked you aren't hooked up to a constant vodka IV drip.

Attached: 1500819084485.jpg (225x350, 39K)

I wasn't referring to the actual cost of hooch, you retard. I'm sayng that no matter how much you dress yourself up, or however much whiskey you down, things do not change unless you make an actual and calculated effort.

I hope for your kin's sake you were just playing dumb.

Attached: hell.jpg (800x600, 76K)

I ferment local honey to share with my friends and family. I don't think drinking is bad.
Some people lack self control, like , but we're not all weak willed faggots.
Alcohol is part of white culture. If you can't handle it, you're just a nigger in white skin.

I drink once in a while. I've only gotten drunk once in the past 6 months or so.

When we win, we can party again. I see a trend among users here and among my white friends where they see alcohol (and other drugs) as the only escape.
It is partly fed by the environment we live in, one that promotes a hectic and endless festival of hedonism.

I fell prey to the meme. I got better. But if I hadn't done it when I did, I wouldn't be as aware of the crippling problem we face today. Nor as ready to face tomorrow as I am now.

I can easily abandon a friend if I find out he's been fucking me over every morning and shortening my lifespan. In fact I wouldn't call that a friend at all.

going to drink some drink tonight

You do you then, but don't beat other people down because you have problems.
You're not helping people quit anything.
Then quit, if you don't have the will to quit, it'll probably kill you. Maybe that's what you want anyway.

My life's fine, champ. Maybe examine your own prerogatives if it bothers you so much that people have a vice that you don't agree with. Sounds like things haven't developed quite the way you'd hoped.

>I ferment local honey
Mead fucking rules.

I drink maybe three beers a year, its so unfulfilling.

Yeah but isn't alcohol forbidden by the Quran?

I never drank to begin with. I don't understand the appeal. It's expensive, tastes like shit, and makes you feel the same way. An occasional beer at a social gathering is fine, but outside of that, I avoid all alcohol. Same with weed. It does nothing for me but make me feel shittier.

>Then quit
I never drank in my life, then I had four beers on New year's three years ago and that left me with such a hangover I literally haven't drunken any alcohol since then.

I'd have to start to stop.
I just don't like the after taste of alcohol, so I never really got into drinking.

>Be me
>31
>Work in a shitty factory as an assembler
>Live in a small town
I'm destroying myself and I'm pretty sore 24/7 until I can save up enough to get a car and drive out of this shitty town so that I can get a decent job that doesn't make me want to kill myself. I'll keep drinking until I find a reason not to.

same here

I stopped snoring immediately, lost 20 lbs, don't need to drink coffee any more, I poo like clockwork, and I generally think and feel way better.

Alcohol is shit

Attached: goodbye cruel world.webm (640x640, 492K)

>make me feel shittier.
Sounds like you have a lot wrong that you need to work on.

>How many parties do you get invited to?

I quit on January 1st too lads. I am not quitting forever but taking a nice long break, I might have a couple drinks on my birthday in april

this

a couple of beers or ales on a Friday night didn't kill nobody

>said for the 344th time

Eh, I'm only a social drinker and I'm not very social so it's not really an issue.

Not everyone is a stumble-bum drunk

Attached: 1504282637637.png (279x279, 106K)

See you next week

One of the biggest benefits of not drinking is this. Having a regular solid poop. You get in and you're out in just 1-2 minutes. Post-alcoholic binge diarrhea sucks and your stomach is always fucking with you.

Have you lost or gained any weight?

Drinking in moderation is fine. However, I drink a 12 pack to myself in a day, so what do I know.

I pretty much have though?
Last time I drank anything was Christmas and before that Halloween

Alcohol has been part of European tradition for thousands of years fuck off you goddam glowy dont act like you didnt monetize cocaine back in the day and make out like it was just part of a social experiment to check out the cunts in the background noise, how bout you take your favourite cigar and shove it right up your wifes boyfriends lady penis and show'er why we dont bleach our assholes

>I might have a couple drinks on my birthday in april
Don't forget to invite your zero friends.

Attached: BmE5v6n.jpg (600x315, 35K)

Can't quit since I never started.

I drink one beer or cider bottle a week, with my saturday night dinner. Do I really gotta give that up?

Cuz I'm a living humanoid creature and require liquid nourishment in order to survive

Attached: water.jpg (275x183, 5K)

That's gonna be a tough habit to break. The alcoholism isnt really just your addiction to alcohol. Your GABA system is all out of wack so you're going to have a bad time. But the hardest thing to kick is your habits. You're used to drinking and it's become associated with comfort and routine. That means you need to be prepared to be uncomfortable and outside you're routine for a period of time. You'll also need to develop closer human relationships to fill the void where alcohol was

Attached: blisa15.jpg (332x600, 139K)

Depends ok what kind of profiles he enjoys. Pic related is very peaty. If he like to drink smoke in liquid form he might like it. I enjoy all kinds of stuff. I say throw him for a loop though and give him something outside his norm. I've recently gotten intrested in Japanese whiskeys. This would be ppreciated I'll bet. Good into for Jap booze.

Attached: IMG_5281.jpg (1365x2048, 279K)

I don't know, it's just a habit I guess. I don't drink much now (once every week or two), I just randomly decide to go buy a stronger tallboy or a pint. And every time it makes me feel sluggish and noticeably shittier than I was before and I think "why did I even bother?". Then I do it again next week or the week after.

I've been down that road before and I'm not going back. I wasn't a drunk per se, but when the stress at work was getting to me I noticed I was having too much. I wasn't even appreciating the taste anymore and was drinking for the buzz. I don't do that anymore without company around. It's a balanced approach: trust me, I know the risks. I enjoy the sophisticated experiance that comes with good food and drink. You just need to make sure not to lose sight on the goal of keeping it classy.

Cause I like water. It keeps me hydrated.

because its the only drug besides tobacco i can use.

Attached: JKi6cUb.png (1440x1920, 2.19M)

>Flavored Steel Reserve
You have to be hard up to drink that shit.

not my shit. some fucking disgusting weeb

Attached: b90FSgy.png (1440x1919, 3M)

Rockwell was the loser that couldn't accept you need to play the long con

I'm 6'3" 240 and if I'm drinking in volume, which now I can afford, it will be good weak beer at about 5%. Yeah, I know I can't keep drinking like this, which only makes me want to drink more because I know it isn't going to last. I also dip tobacco and smoke unfiltered cigarettes. I'm actually in surprisingly good shape and agile for my size, but the drugs must stop, and I know it. I'm still in my 20's btw.

Because I just started drinking.

How the hell does anyone live like that? I'm pretty careless but what in the fuck?

Blk Berry was my drink of choice for two months before I realized my shit was consistently coming out green.

Quit.

Attached: 28F82F07-2DA7-43F8-AAE4-0561C3F6662F.jpg (980x551, 52K)

Attached: G6vc33J.png (1440x1920, 2.34M)

Brah, there are 100s of drugs you could do besides being a repulsive drunk hoarder.

SARMS
Kratom
CBD
LSD
Akuama seeds
DMT
Lions Mane
Mescaline
Nitrous Oxide
Psilocybin
Get a script to buspirone, ritalin, dexadrine, amatryptaline, etc
Just stop being a gross cigarette smoking drunk

i'm here because raided my thread aka OP

i just wanted to tell everyone /sig/ is awesome. but i get drunk. sorry about it. i'm still fighting for the same shit.

love all you crazy bastards

Attached: nod-of-approval.gif (186x190, 3.01M)

>CBD
>Kratom
I had to write dozens of articles on that shit for a client. Does that stuff actually do something? Every source I found had people craving over it but I just can't imagine it being that beneficial.

Military here bud.

Attached: gVGpwUQ.png (1440x1920, 2.21M)

>Get a script to buspirone, ritalin, dexadrine, amatryptaline, etc
terrible fucking idea. how about just stop being a hoarder have a nice house get drunk occasionally and bang fine women while snorting lines of cocaine off of their asses

Haven't quit completely but 2 times a month ain't no thing. Cheat days are necessary every now and again.

active? dude if i was in charge of your quarters you'd be doing bitch duty for the next 3 months

ALCOHOL IS JEWISH POISON. GET IN WARFIGHTING SHAPE

>Akuama seeds

Attached: HAWvzQN.png (1440x1920, 2.26M)

but i only got drunk very few times in life. i want to have some fun, numb the pain and forget about all the redpills i've accepted for a while

Day 3 of sobriety. Haven’t slept much at all. When I do I have crazy nightmares

clean your room nigger

Love you, user. Sorry about crashing your thread. I only do it because I care.

Attached: doomer playlist.png (549x217, 47K)

Clean your room bucko...I'll bet you need to wash your penis too.

Attached: G37kbw3.png (800x800, 919K)

I'm 28 and never drank, smoked weed or cigs, did any type of drug. I don't even take asprin. I feel like people that need substances to feel good have shitty lives and are emotionally weak.

You idoiot wght
You no asian

based

Attached: JvSq6hQ.png (1440x1920, 1.7M)

How can you be a Brit and only been drunk a few times?

You are right and wrong

make me faggot

Sober 3 years. Gotta keep your wits in these end times

I'm mid 30s and I drank, smoked cigarettes (3 packs a day) and did lots of prescription drugs and smoked weed until about 25

I decided to lean into adulthood and cut all that out and become successful at that age. You have to decide you want to grow up, and 100% you'll be held back by drinking too much. It might not put your life in shambles but it will hold you back subtly and over 10 years that subtle drag will really knock you off course.

You start to lose your vigor in your mid to late 30s. Dont just assume you get to stay young forever. I was at my toughest and strongest at 30. It takes a lot of effort to maintain that

my dumbass forgot to post

Attached: rztMgaJ.png (1425x1901, 2.22M)

Thats my brother motherfucker.