Tarrant's manifest is total clown world

1. Called "The Great Replacement" inspired by Candace Owens? WTF?
2. Says he traveled from 2011-present on BitConnect when bitconnect didn't exist until 2017.
3. claims to be an ecofascist, but has nothing significant to say about the environment.
4. Says he's a Navy Seal w 300 kills
5. Calls himself a white nationalist, but attacks muslims, and he's is a Zionist.
How can anyone take any of this shit seriously?
Look at who it benifits. It looks to me like it was the libtard govs of Aus and NZ in a joint action. They took out White Nationalism, guns, and internet freedom in one fell swoop, while providing them with endless opportunities to virtue signal their tolerance and acceptance of Muslims.
Wake the frick up and smell the roses people!

Attached: crazyclownworld.jpg (807x760, 150K)

Sloppy job mossad

there will be a Jow Forums meetup tomorrow

I'll be there. I hope you can too.

fuck off shill, i would die for israel

Never bothered to look at it but having heard all 5 of those things yes it sounded like a total glow nigger larp using stale old Jow Forums memes as its foundation

Attached: 6215e05e80.png.jpg (638x770, 148K)

Attached: 1539513745169.jpg (1024x691, 415K)

Attached: 1531553806952.jpg (1024x693, 132K)

Attached: 1542285455761.jpg (1024x640, 125K)

Attached: 1545137696576.jpg (990x729, 120K)

Attached: 1542826755608.jpg (1180x787, 291K)

Attached: 1547755120925.png (1256x1708, 685K)

yeah right buddy. send me a selfie when you get there.

subscribe to pewdiepie

i learned something from the event at least.
i always assumed eco fascist had something to do with fascism and the economy. lol
knowing now, that it has to do with the environment, makes it sound totally lame and stupid.
then again i guess i'm lame and stupid for not know what an eco fascist was. but whatever.
the guy also claimed china as his ideal place to live. i dont think we actually know if he was serious about anything he said.

Attached: just.gif (260x217, 2.97M)

Shitty bait you absolute retard they were all clear jokes anyone who’s been on this cute for 4 days knows that

OK, then which parts should we take serious?

The candance owens part is obviously a joke, retard. Low iq retards can't even understand irony, its laughable. HE SHOT 50 PEOPLE BUT FUCKING DISAVOWED A MAINSTREAM CONSERVATIVE BLACK WOMAN YOU DENSE FAGGOT. HOW CAN YOU TAKE THIS LITERALLY. I CANNOT STAND BRAINLETS ANYMORE. KYS. HOLY FUCK.

> nothing significant to say about the environment.
He has sections on it, like "no conservatism without enviromentalism" or something llike that. Have you even read the whole thing?
>navy seals
this is a copypasta.

good bait

lmao i hope you bash their fat heads in antifa

Not being able to detect sarcasm is a sign of autism.

>SHOT 50 PEOPLE BUT FUCKING DISAVOWED
what? he said she was his main influence.

Don't let your memes just be dreams.

Ah yes, a true white nationalist. So based that you want antifa to beat up your own people because they shouldn't get off the internet and do something in the real world! Fuck off you retarded counter-signalling fed. Whenever you shill for antifa over WNs, nobody fucking believe that you're on our side.

none of it has any information on anything commonly seen in environmental circles. It's just stuff about overpopulation from 3rd world destroying the environment -- which is true, but environmentalism goes much deeper than that.

How do you not get this? Are you actually mentally disabled?

ok, so I'm autistic. I would like to know which parts to take seriously and why.

You are so fucking stupid you don't even understand the glory in him blaming BASED BLACK GUY cuckservatives. You think he was being serious. I can't imagine how people as stupid as you can even fucking breathe.

>”jews are ok with me!” t. Sloppy Mumbling Mossad Agent

Dude, it's something non-autistic people just get. I'm not going to go line by line and highlight each one that's clearly a joke a which is clearly a meme and which is a subtly meme and which one is trolling and which one is serious. If you don't get it then you are incapable of understanding. Sorry.

Because he's memeing you autistic faggot.
If the Candice part didn't make it obvious you're beyond help.

You're a complete idiot.

as long as they're on the other side of the world and they're not fucking with my people

Attached: 1552496689032.jpg (589x119, 51K)

Why not mention any of the pedo related fuckery? It was over 80 pages and not a thing about the moloch clubhouse.

He disavowed her, retard. He said something like "the extreme violence she advocates for is too much for me". Read the thing before posting, piece of shit

You don't know what a copypasta is, do you?

I think you guys are getting played. This is setting up a war between WN and ISIS.