Ninja Problems Where I Live

I live in NYC New York and I just wanna say this city has had ninja problems for years, I see these god damn ninjas walking around everywhere, they commit tons of crime and get away with it because they are sneaky as hell, I saw from afar while I was taking a leak behind a dumpster (I could see over the dumpster) that one of the bastards was stealing my tofu and sushi that I left on a bench for later (later as in after I was done taking a leak) but they ran away and disappeared before I could do anything about it, I wish we could just deport these people back to Japan where they belong, too bad everyone is too politically correct here and no has the balls to stand up against these criminals.

Attached: main-qimg-231aeca713848a886982622c2a958e41.jpeg.jpg (602x452, 85K)

white fragility the thread

If you can see them they are sandniggers and not ninjas.

How can you protect your land if you cant make that difference.
Thats just natural selection.

MOSSAD FALSE FLAG IN NYC TOMORROW TO DISTRACT FROM THE MUELLER REPORT.

Attached: 1542021079715.png (1000x960, 140K)

>lool

Attached: 1553194899123.webm (400x710, 2.22M)

These people speak a really weird foreign language, it sounds like russian but when written looks like chinese, even though most speak english they always speak in their wretched foreign tongue around me, most times I think they are talking bad about me but I'm never really sure...

Attached: る3-jy-2594059-s-arent-i-the-best-at-drawing-7910039.png (500x596, 49K)

That's not a ninja, it's a mudslime and that thing they are wearing is a kebab wrapper

One time I saw one of these ninjas walking around with a really weird looking ninja sword (it looks like the pic above), I called the police because they were carrying it illegally but they were never caught, these damn criminal bastards annoy me.

Attached: 133L12220_6CYMH.jpg (4000x2743, 1.34M)

*Looks like the pic beside

nice bait

Okay you got me, I chuckled lol
10/10

Attached: 1551924624700.png (720x1280, 878K)

Anyone know how I can convince people to stand up against these ninjas?

Is that a fucking dude to the left?

Kek

Fucking ninjas it's always them

They need to go back...
...to Japan

>Damn ninjas are like roaches in this city.

Attached: 96718761_678x904.jpg (678x904, 52K)

I heard some dude killed 50 ninjas recently. They call him the Ninja Slayer.

That dude sounds kickass

Yes...

ALWAYS

I'm pretty sure these are ninjas friend...

?

They are totally ninjas dude

Seriously, if people wanted to get the burka banned I don't get why don't all criminals wear burkas?

First off it's easier to conceal weapons and secondly you might actually be able to walk away without anybody figuring out your identity.

Anonymous killing sprees... western countries are indoctrinated so that the burka would arouse little to no suspicion, it's the perfect crime.

> (OP) (You)
>Seriously, if people wanted to get the burka banned I don't get why don't all criminals wear burkas? Agreed
>First off it's easier to conceal weapons and secondly you might actually be able to walk away without anybody figuring out your identity. Agreed
>Anonymous killing sprees... western countries are indoctrinated so that the burka would arouse little to no suspicion, it's the perfect crime. Agreed

>taking a leak behind dumpster

disgusting dog with fake story.

It totally happened dude

These are ninjas for sure man