*joins the civil rights movement*

What does the future have in store for us? What do we do with this nonsense?

It's a 'theyby': How one Florida family is raising a gender-neutral child
youtube.com/watch?v=msiCY8I_Yb8

The 8-Year-Old Drag Queen Taking the World by Storm | This Morning
youtube.com/watch?v=qAMu6WeYmo8

Trans woman in viral video claims mistreatment at Albuquerque Gamestop
youtube.com/watch?v=Du-aWzRyjRA&list=PLxrGMQTXnONghR4vSD50ZsAMw7A1mMAp

Genderfluid Parents Want to Raise Their Son as Gender Neutral | This Morning
youtube.com/watch?v=krqwRXuW2CU

The Mum and Dad Swapping Genders | This Morning (blames child)
youtube.com/watch?v=Tm-n7mfvcgg

Life As A 5-Year-Old Transgender Child | NBC Nightly News
youtube.com/watch?v=kVmau1cM5TU

Attached: 1547569264294.jpg (1080x1080, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xOljvuvnxbg
youtube.com/watch?v=9rupJjIcxjc
youtube.com/watch?v=ATeJlv62nig
breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/03/new-jersey-second-state-mandate-lgbt-disability-inclusive-school-curriculum/
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/02/why-are-the-police-stopping-a-74-year-old-tweeting-about-transgenderism/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4743036/800-children-young-10-puberty-blockers.html
nationalpost.com/news/canada/transgender-teen-can-proceed-with-hormone-treatment-despite-fathers-objections-b-c-court-rules
firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2011/06/how-to-destroy-a-culture-in-easy-steps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should LGBT Lessons Be Taught in Schools? | Good Morning Britain
youtube.com/watch?v=xOljvuvnxbg

Should LGBT Relationships Be Taught in Primary School? | This Morning
youtube.com/watch?v=9rupJjIcxjc

Is Misgendering a Hate Crime? | Good Morning Britain
youtube.com/watch?v=ATeJlv62nig

New Jersey Second State to Mandate ‘LGBT, Disability Inclusive’ School Curriculum
breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/03/new-jersey-second-state-mandate-lgbt-disability-inclusive-school-curriculum/

Why are the police stopping a 74-year-old tweeting about transgenderism?
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/02/why-are-the-police-stopping-a-74-year-old-tweeting-about-transgenderism/

How 800 children as young as 10 have been given sex change drugs dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4743036/800-children-young-10-puberty-blockers.html

Transgender teen can proceed with hormone treatment despite father's objections, B.C. court rules
nationalpost.com/news/canada/transgender-teen-can-proceed-with-hormone-treatment-despite-fathers-objections-b-c-court-rules

How to Destroy a Culture in 5 Easy Steps
firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2011/06/how-to-destroy-a-culture-in-easy-steps

Attached: 1544392305066.jpg (450x600, 37K)

tfw no trap gf :/

Is a normal progression of society?

Attached: 1551918349052.jpg (634x679, 62K)

Stop it. Get some help

Attached: 1553043573526.jpg (640x427, 44K)

unironically I would

i'm fine thanks

I believe that these fags arguing for this trangender nonsense on tv, go backstage and laugh about how they're taken seriously. About how they're destroying the moral fabric of society. It's sick and twisted and I can't help but think that the only ones who accept this garbage are college-aged liberal women and demented homos.

Attached: in france.jpg (1200x900, 154K)

bumping for some normal anons

i dont buy into any of that stuff, but fucking the boy out of a trap is a power trip on another level my man

Can you fucking kill yourself please? or respond to my post

Attached: 1523381914885.gif (320x240, 1.02M)

uhh uhm uhhhh hmmm

what're you? some kinda homo??

here's your (You)
based alex jones poster.

seriously though, pushing the stuff on kids and normalizing it is harmful to society and children, I think we probably agree on that. That said, why do you care if a biological male chooses to be feminine, dress in women's clothes, and present as a woman? Moreover, why do you care if I decide to have sex with them?

>inb4 equating trap and trans

>That said, why do you care if a biological male chooses to be feminine, dress in women's clothes, and present as a woman? Moreover, why do you care if I decide to have sex with them?

Have you been paying attention? Are you not seeing what's going on? Children confused with gender? This is all because society has pretended homosexuality is normal. The boys of the future will be faggots. The girls, whores. It's called the homosexual agenda. It occurs naturally as society normalizes it. It's all downhill from here. If you asked me 20 years ago,I would say ' I don't care what they do'. But now, I see the ramifications

Attached: 1525946816685.jpg (640x604, 35K)

>gets beat to death with an aluminum bat.

No need to get so bent out of shape man, nothing that drastic is actually going to happen.

Just relax

>why do you care if a biological male chooses
nobody gave a fuck about this until they started moral policing and teaching kids to suck dick

read a book nigger

Attached: sexual_personae.jpg (375x499, 36K)

he's 11 years old you kiddie diddler.

But kid drag is obviously one way to push pedoshit into society.

>he's 11 years old you kiddie diddler.
wtf are you talking about?

18+ only at all times around these parts

Ugh our intel agencies are bigger faggots than the beatles

Attached: fff.jpg (155x259, 16K)