Time to organize

The western civilization as we know it is obviously going down the spiral fast. We can't change much staying at home and drawing new Pepes. We can't start new political parties or movements yet as it will be infiltrated and become another honeypot very fast.

What we can do is to meet each other locally and stay close in small independent groups. Train, prepare, discuss the ideas with real people. Let's face it, we are the minority in the current battle of civilizations and we're the only ones who's afraid to unite outside of the internet. It must change if we're planing to actually win our future back.

Attached: 00beerH3.jpg (520x355, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
youtube.com/watch?v=v0sdR-UdYzg&list=RDFDQyeWIGAJc&index=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We must follow the Golden Path. The cash must flow.

MOSSAD FALSE FLAG TOMORROW.

5 THREADS ABOUT ORGANIZATION POPPED UP. THEY NEED TO DISTRACT FROM THE MUELLER PROBE.

You have to do what the hippies and Clinton’s did. Seek out political positions and infiltrate them.

You made this thread earlier. I'll start out again by advising you to get better opsec than just posting about on a highly surveilled imageboard.

I'm a kike and I'm listening

Attached: FF75D864-7670-493A-BF26-DFC3A2E033D2.jpg (501x585, 53K)

>I'll start out again by advising you to get better opsec than just posting about on a highly surveilled imageboard.
Man, I don't call for anything illegal. I'm just saying we must go outside and meet each other IRL. Having a local buddy or two is much better than staying at home and shitposting, waiting for someone else to bring us what we want.

Attached: 1444554304582.jpg (500x375, 18K)

drop the nazi shit and I agree

we must leave this degenerate, collapsing society, like the pilgrims did

it's the only way

Ethnic nationalism is a dead end.

Where do you hear this shit

>it will be infiltrated and become another honeypot very fast.

so what? any group can be infiltrated. if we're strong enough to organize then we're strong enough to withstand infiltration, tho we should be careful to resist and reject the worst infiltrating influences of course

we shouldn't be afraid to start a central movement. be a man, stand up for yourself and yours

and the battle of civilizations - look, this isn't something we're going to fight. ww3 soon, they're going down, our challenge is survival, that's how we win

>drop the nazi shit
So how it's going to be different from a current status quo? It leads to nothing but observations of a slowly rotting society. People of other races don't care about you. They do what they want and not afraid of consequences, because they know white people will subdue to any of their wishes

Attached: (((civic))) nationalism.png (884x1024, 650K)

Just go on discord and talk to lots of anons until you find somebody near you with politics you agree with. By simply stumbling across another individual randomly you can be sure that the other guy doesn't glow and isn't in some honeypot.

Attached: 1536141604660.png (237x212, 7K)

>ww3 soon
Do you honestly believe in this?

>our challenge is survival, that's how we win
We can't survive if all of us stay home and watch the world burn. We need to find people with similar views and keep close to each other. That's how blacks, latinos, arabs, jews, indians and the rest of them keep conquering what use to be ours. They don't afraid to stick together and work together towards a common goal

>Just go on discord
I see what you saying here, but Discord, as most of internet platform have been compromised. Still, it's a start and it's better than nothing I guess

>Do you honestly believe in this?

yes >We can't survive if all of us stay hom

right, we have to get the hell out of here. that will require organization, like the pilgrims did

But all the militias in my area are cuck boomers.

you can be with your own people without hating on outsiders. nazis had a negative, destructive and self-destructive ideology. you can see it in their coloration (aposematism) and in the fact they started a massive war they lost

birds of a feather fly together is natural, you don't have to go out of your way for it. the focus should be on conservative values and a renewed normal, healthy way of living somewhere other than here. the West in its current form is politically and socially lost. first things first, we simply have to leave and start over elsewhere

Alright I've been on Jow Forums since day 1 and here's what I learned: you have to make sure to wash your penis everyday, lift heavy things and then put them down, eat your vegetables, wear a suit, get a wife, have children, and "be the leader that you wanto to be so everyone looks up at you from below as you look toward the sky naking sexy Roman poses".

This will magically save civilization and address any concerns of infiltration, corruption, or impotence. Remember you have to begin by washing your penis. And don't forget to clean your bum when you poop.

Attached: wash-your-penis-the-aew-lork-times-bestseller-jordan-b-39500022.png (500x758, 188K)

>People of other races don't care about you. They do what they want and not afraid of consequences, because they know white people will subdue to any of their wishes

this part is not entirely true but also not the point. white people in this country are a large part of the problem too. in that case, the solution isn't overt racism, it's overt conservatism, and again, birds of a feather fly together comes naturally. most American blacks wouldn't even be in this country if we hadn't brought them here in the first place as slaves.

>the focus should be on conservative values and a renewed normal, healthy way of living somewhere other than here. the West in its current form is politically and socially lost.
So just give up and run away like rats? This tactics won't work anymore as there are no places left for colonization. Non-whites are actively taking away the legacy of our fathers because we let them do this. And none of us do shit to stop it. Posting memes on Jow Forums doesn't change anything

>white people in this country are a large part of the problem too
And it's OUR job to change their vision and behavior. No one but us is interested in this. We can't just sit on our asses and expect others to wake up from results of the acceleration

Attached: 1549257502914.jpg (1024x1024, 154K)

The only thing people will be giving up is larping on Jow Forums as saviors of the white race. The women on here can get hysterical and call the the realist defeatists, but guess which one is not get squashed by the tank driving toward both of them.

Including those on this board.

And the only thing that will get it done is commitment. Whether it happens fast enough for you or not or if you make millions of dollars or not, your commitment to the cause is the only thing that will give you a fighting chance...

Attached: F3A96D25-1777-48D3-9487-48F24EA3C7C9.jpg (600x800, 369K)

Attached: 1526778690450.png (1000x960, 140K)

We need to be bringing people together in a way that unites people. In a way that is truth seeking.

fight or flight. you can't fight everything. if you want to stay and sink with the ship, go ahead..

>This tactics won't work anymore as there are no places left for colonization.

after the war it will be a new world. we have to separate to survive the war and then we'll repopulate the place.

>Non-whites are actively taking away the legacy of our fathers

no they're not. and what's the most essential legacy of our fathers? us and our descendants. fuck the sinking ship

>And it's OUR job to change their vision and behavior.

wake up, newfag. you can't, they won't be changed. sodom and gomorrah were destroyed, they weren't swayed.

and again, you have to drop the nazi shit and grow up. like mohammad ali said, "I love my people, I don't hate". pro-white is a positive thing, hitler was a negative force and a loser. why do you want to associate yourself with losers and black and red?

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

youtube.com/watch?v=v0sdR-UdYzg&list=RDFDQyeWIGAJc&index=2

Attached: FarCry5.jpg (888x499, 102K)

>you have to drop the nazi shit
Civic nationalism already proven to be a failure everywhere in the world. All other forms of political organisations didn't work for whites as well. We gotta try again, but armed with the knowledge from our previous failure

We need to infiltrate the democrat party and vote for chaos. Get OUR people in.

Voting is fake and gay

Attached: reality television.jpg (650x365, 71K)