This vid has gained 30k views overnight, but it's still not enough. In order to reach 1 mil...

twitter.com/RightTingWakes/status/1108846288093761536

This vid has gained 30k views overnight, but it's still not enough. In order to reach 1 mil. views it will need to spread into the normiesphere (Jow Forums has at most half a million users I would guess).

Can someone with normie social media accounts please help spread this?

Attached: Sand.webm (400x710, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lxlolilolxl_
youtube.com/watch?v=BPd858rVTRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

What if the little girl deserved it?

twitter.com/lxlolilolxl_

This is the original poster (before French police made her take it down). Can some French user ask her how she came about the video?

It's fake and gay you gook.

Well I guess she is Armenian and speaks English, but nevertheless, someone with a twitter account can please help investigate?

I'm going to try to spread this around ilbe and whatever south korean sights.

Side note: I just googled "ilbe" and ilbe.com is not on the first page of results >:(

Multiple French Anons have confirmed subtitles are real.

GOT HIS DOX BOIS.

Name: Random nigger nobody should care about

KYS commie faggot

Attached: 1493681211846.jpg (985x837, 243K)

Ffs when's open season on these reprobates?

Bump kill this nigger

>what is a falseflag?
>unironically believing in your own propaganda

god damn fuck muslims so much

Marx was right about you racists.

Max can burn in hell. You should join him

Attached: 1494976523670.png (722x463, 561K)

The subtitles are correct. But the fact they filmed it themselves and the how he was talking to her using wallahi and Qur'an is strange

I have friends who speak like him and they said he would be crazy to do this because the other "hoodrats" would kill him on the spot because they don't tolerate pedophiles.

They are searching for him now

Anymore info on this shit? Are these kids at a daycare? Wtf? Where is this located?

How do you know this?

twitter.com/lxlolilolxl_

Hey people, can someone contact her who has twitter or facebook? Seriously it will only take a minute.

You know Asians dont mess around like Whites do.

The last time Muslims messed with Asians you had Ghengis Khan.

Attached: 647f28abe90d6914fb93bdb2e327f54b1f2e10093b080e41b0bbfbd4c6db7aa3.jpg (810x814, 110K)

Bump

bump

>muh based and anti degeneracy old neighborhood
Every fucking brown person says this shit and it's definitely not true. He wouldn't get into any shit for having touched up some non-arab. They only care if it's someone's family member.

Fuck off Pedo, i hope one day you get caught and burn by people around you

>Ffs when's open season on these reprobates?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 8.49.06 PM.png (853x470, 470K)

My wife is from China. She is part mongolian. Also I see her friends who are from China. Holy shit, is someone crosses them, they're fucked if asians try to do anything. Its not like muslims are powerful...their culture literally gives absolute zero fucks to fuck you up, no one gives a fuck about political correctness. If it's against their culture, just give up. If you make them want to kill you, you are god damn dead unless you have a powerful nation protecting you.

Fine, I made an account.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-24 at 2.03.55 PM.png (980x614, 160K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-24 at 2.06.02 PM.png (633x597, 52K)

>the other "hoodrats" would kill him on the spot because they don't tolerate pedophiles.
>don't tolerate pedophiles

Attached: 1553001281885.jpg (927x960, 194K)

Not gonna klick that shit.What’s happening? Why is she alone? Where are the parents?

She's not "alone", shes in a playground equipment with other kids around. the real question is why are three adult men surrounding a child.

Well fuck. That took about five minutes.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-24 at 2.17.12 PM.png (706x496, 60K)

Don't have a working phone # atm

>mudslimes
>not tolerating pedophiles
Mudhommad married a nine year old. (At least it was a girl, not a boy or goat, right?)
All sand niggers are kid fuckers. Quit lying. We know already. Quit pretending you're not all evil.

Man, seing this makes me want to take my grandfather old rifle and shot them dead even for touching this little chink, and after they are dead i would keep shooting in their heads untill there is nothing left but an ugly bloody unrecognisable mess where their stupid pedo heads once were. Nobodey touches little chinks and white girls. Man, I need a time off this place, if I keep seing shit like this i could snap. A man can withstand only so much.

Attached: 1551734990809.jpg (786x1017, 154K)

...trying again with new account. since you lazy fucks like to bitch and moan but youre making me do all the work.

>adventure time fanart
Do your homework or you're going to fail chemistry.

Pic Related: the thread

Attached: clicking.jpg (768x758, 111K)

Wait what? I thought it's from deciples 2.

Attached: death_disciples_ii_fan_art_by_svetoslavpetrov-d7v8mdz.jpg (752x1063, 189K)

it will anger you but nothing more

Goddamnit my new account got locked too, and i didnt even look at the video, i just immediately messaged the woman who subtitled it. what the fuck is wrong with twitter?

>do your homework
This rule applies outside of school. Being a communist is no excuse.

Neck yourself

Bump
we need daily NZs in mudslim oppressed nations..
Eradicate Islam. 9th crusade now.

no it isnt muslims swear by allah and the quran every time they make a threat.
You taqiyyah lying basterd.
>by allah ill do x
>i swear on the quran ill do x
just every day mustard speak

You have to verify that you aren’t a bot faggot
Follow the instructions and email support. Tell them to stop fucking blocking you and they’ll approve you manually

How do you know those aren't two Jews trying to distract and play white and muslims against each other?

based

>korean flag
>little asian girl
>arab men
>in france
>The French police made a French citizen delete this video of Arab men sexually harassing a small child in France from her twitter account today
yeah, nah, don't fucking care. hope they all get fucking gassed.

Attached: 1552901837623.jpg (904x711, 70K)

Sick immigrants

Manticore strikes soon... The air food & water. Will be glorious.

i have a meme page with 7500 followers
maybe i can be of use

Yeah like you start a company that provides value to people and doesn't distract ADHD retards.

Maybe the child stole money from them. Maybe the child is actually a drug lord and those three men her pawns telling her about the last shipment of cocaine getting raided by the coastal guards and that's why she looks so sad.

Almost 300k views now

Post this on Chinese websites, like WeChat. It's Chinese equivalent of Facebook. It'll explode there

GET! Kek wills it!
RELEASE IT NOW! End shitskins genes

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

I mean yeah sandniggers being sandniggers and all but seriously Jow Forums. why should I care? shes not white.

Attached: aqua 01.jpg (292x229, 16K)

Why do commies love pedophiles

your friends lied to you

bump

Oh shit I totally forgot I have a youku account.

>lx loli lol lx_

Attached: 1536068078687.png (621x628, 375K)

Kek what a retard

She looks like Boo from Monster's Inc. You all realize that we could have had some good tor candy and you all are trying ruin it.

It is time for the great cleansing.

Only got twitter, banned from posting anthing tho hehe

Attached: 1551268463130.png (506x547, 131K)

same thought here.
shes involved or looks for shit like this

Can confirm subtitles are real

Based South Korea.

frenchfag here. a bit of history.
@lxlolilolxl_ retweeted it from @hizjjzjhah who had retweeted it from @anm7518 who had found it on Snapchat (snapchat ID: anm7518). Now he says he doesn't know who posted it, and it looks like a dead end to us.
Another track we are working on: since we know the place in happened (jardin du dragon, near parc de la villette, paris 75019), we suppose it was a school outing, and we are now contacting all the nearby schools, but of course they are closed until monday.
autism welcome as always

D I S G U S T I N G

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-24 at 4.49.41 AM.png (1266x994, 246K)

Your doing God's work user.
Find and eradicate evil.

Attached: 68F3A0E3-A369-4BF5-88FF-6A085CF9EB2F.jpg (1100x787, 285K)

Thank You for doing God's work, user.

Sloppy job mossad

I dont know what angers me more
The vid or that nobody of my "friends" replied liked or shared it on normiebook.

bump

Over 300k views now

Bump

its real

Bump

Attached: IMG_6435.jpg (535x2129, 678K)

geez u guys calm down he was just joking

Attached: R5FYBwZ.jpg (728x485, 35K)

/pol's autism department. Without you guys we couldnt even do all this.

bump

>commies

Lol

I think the Jews always forget their true enemy who they have been at legitimate war with forever and always try to put them against whites. One day the tables with turn and Chaim is going to get beheaded.

Facebook probably shadow hid your post. Without clicking your profile it wont pop in their feeds.

The only thing that binds us is Confucious, Sun Tzu, rice and our black hair and yellow skin, but it's heartening and gives happy feels to see your efforts. May you rid yourselves of 8 Goddesses, Megalians, the Talmud and circumcision.

Attached: 1527316561948.jpg (1024x740, 209K)

and we have millions of them... fuck we will need a lot of bullets

Attached: 1552905815700.png (655x812, 195K)

Well done.

fucking sandniggers

youtube.com/watch?v=BPd858rVTRM

Keep spreading. People don't realize sk is actually a paradise. Safest country I've ever been in.

At the beginning of the video the guy in white is making the little girl grab something with her hand

Attached: 1503575051464.jpg (598x714, 46K)

DO IT
If there’s one thing the Chinese are good at, it’s “sharing” things.

I've been trying but youku is a pain in the ass (i dont know a word of Chinese).

Fuck those trash.

If you find it, my Chinese is OK -- at least enough to be able to effectively use a translator

差不多一年我一直学中文

You mean the other kid, the one in the white top, who's trying to pull her by the hand in the beginning? The one running off later in the vid?