Tell me some good things about canada besides Weed lmao and muh free health care

tell me some good things about canada besides Weed lmao and muh free health care

Attached: Political_map_of_Canada.png (1280x1107, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/5082756/woman-dies-new-brunswick-emergency-room/?fbclid=IwAR2m9R4TbeS05y7KQ8koU6cDm4ClMWOYP0R5LSyMBIEXmuW5ghrPJqMV_Pc
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/hospital-overcrowding-leaves-patients-in-hallways-despite-addition-of-beds-1.4438907
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It’s a vassal state.

weed lmao and maple syrup

Attached: 1548643426129.gif (301x200, 1.75M)

nature

Act like an asshole here all you like. We'll be quiet and get out of your way.

globalnews.ca/news/5082756/woman-dies-new-brunswick-emergency-room/?fbclid=IwAR2m9R4TbeS05y7KQ8koU6cDm4ClMWOYP0R5LSyMBIEXmuW5ghrPJqMV_Pc

FREE HEALTHCARE IS GARBAGE

immigration hasn't completely fucked us yet

I live in Vancouver. Its basically New Beijing at this point.

vassal your mom? we will be coming down from the glorious north to save you from niggers during your future race wars.

Get out of the city you s0i addicted faggot

why would they divide up uninhabited islands between two provinces?
this triggers my autism

Hockey.

What goes on in Nunavut?

because of muh autistic line
explains a lot of our boundaries actually

Snow and injuns

Poutine

Huffing gasoline and eating seals raw.

holy fuck
i need to move

The mountains in British Columbia are goddamn amazing.

The areas that are still Canadian are nice.

poutine

Attached: 250px-Poutine.jpg (250x214, 22K)

Attached: leaf.jpg (771x685, 198K)

What happens in Iqaluit

I haven't had a family doctor in nearly a decade. Whenever I need to go to the doctor, I go to the emergency room and wait a minimum of six hours. I'm young so it doesn't matter, but imagine the elderly people who have been paying the absurdly high tax rate for the past 40 years and now there's no services available.

Take it from a Canadian who hasn't ever, and won't ever, leave - Canada is garbage.

Degrassi, Drake, Justin Trudeau, Justin Bieber, Nickleback, legal weed (epic 420 on parliament hill dude!), legal beasiality, Ellen Page, Michael Cera, The Saskatchewan Roughriders, The Ottawa Roughriders

Attached: fire.jpg (2000x1333, 727K)

so stinky

Snow and suicide mostly.

Whats the point of this nation?

Drinking, huffing gas.

no shit sherlock
it's so bad even the state media admits it
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/hospital-overcrowding-leaves-patients-in-hallways-despite-addition-of-beds-1.4438907

It's Hongcouver. Get it right.

Vast amounts of land. Unorganized regions are comfy no building permits and almost no law presence

To be tax cattle for your masters. Moo motherfucker.

i've lived in michigan for 4 years and i miss it.

Can some Leafanon tell me more about New Brunswick and Nova Scotia? I don't know anything about them.

Also Saskatchewan, what is the deal with that place?
Finally does anything actually go on in Nunavut?

Ontario east is fag haven

When we negotiate with Washington, we make sure to bring our finest ambassador; R&B superstar the Weeknd! Epic!

Attached: Canadian delegation in washington.jpg (800x800, 69K)

>New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
Nova Scotian here, what do you want to know? The two provinces are pretty similar, aside from New Brunswick's annual flooding.

>New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
No jobs but actual white people, strong maritime culture, mostly scots

>Saskatchewan
Big based square flat piece of land, kind of like alberta but more agriculture oriented

>does anything actually go on in Nunavut?
Mining

They are very progressive with their female PM

regions didn't want to join during confederation and the different territories all did at different times.

Nova Scotia is pretty, you should go visit it sometime if you like lighthouses and lobster. Any reason you'd have to go to New England, you could replace with the benefit of avoiding all the obnoxious twits in New England.
>Saskatchewan
rapeseed! miles and miles of rapeseed.

its to big to police or govern so you can do whatever you want?

Seconded. Banff and Revelstoke are a must-see.

You actually miss it?
At least it ain't Florida....

Hows the crime rate? Do you see turbans on every streetcorner or Asians?
Gun laws?
Thanks user sounds like really nice territories (or states? idk lol)
So basically Saskatchewan is like our own flyover states south of it?
And mining eh? Anything good? Is that where all your shitty dirt oil comes from?
I'm an obnoxious twit from New England and this triggers me
haha just kidding everybody sucks here but if it is similar to this area it is probably a really nice place

>Saskatchewan is like our own flyover states south of it
with the exception of quebec, every province culturally blends into the part of america just below it

In the north we mine diamonds and gold and mostly iron, our bitumenous oil comes from fort McMurray in Alberta

>Hows the crime rate?
Probably pretty average compared to the national average, but that's just a guess. I can't be assed to actually look it up. A fair amount of drug crime.
>Do you see turbans on every streetcorner or Asians?
Generally, only in towns/cities with universities... Wolfville, Halifax and Dartmouth, Antigonish... other than that, it's fairly white, but it's becoming more "diverse."
>Gun laws?
The same as everywhere else in Canada (strict as fuck), but the East Coast has its share of hunters... moose, deer, bear, rabbit, game birds.
It's a pretty place, but a poor place. A lot of fishermen and farmers. A great place to live if you don't have to work to live.
I moved to the Yukon almost ten years ago, and have only been back to N.S. once.

Very interesting, I had no idea you guys had diamond and gold.
Ah alright, sounds like it's pretty similar to here then. We have tons of minorities in the cities and universities but most of the more rural towns are quite white.
What is Yukon like? That area piqued my interest too but I'd imagine it's somewhat similar to Alaska?

Also thank you anons. When the day of the rake inevitably comes I will contact my network and ensure that they are gentle and only use a leafblower on you guys.

Attached: 81-3-Savokis_Leaf.png (880x408, 966)