Don't give up! You are the young generation!

I'm seventy five. I have plenty of white kids and grandkids. However, many people my age decided to avoid children and religion, so politicians decided they need to replace us with immigrants.

I'm glad the young people on this website are doing the right thing and rediscovering what I thought was lost forever. It's not too late to secure a future for our children!

Attached: roberts-family.jpg (2972x2972, 617K)

amen boomer also kys

wholesome pic, op

All those faggots are going to be traitorous white lefty gay lovers

Your children would be fine either way, moron.

How does it make you feel like that i'm race mixing with an asian woman? :) kys boomer faggot.

>It's not too late to secure a future for our children!
Actually, yes it is. It's too late to secure a future for mankind. We are at the end of our run. From here we will see an accelerated pace of destruction, destitution and degeneracy. It's over for this world and there's no amount of breeding that can save it.

same desu

Enjoy your fucking ugly children that look nothing like you retard. No one questions who the father of my children are. Something you will never experience.

Since you're an old fuck, you should have zero problems pissing off your old fart friends by giving them shit for being such selfish boomer assholes. Your generation is responsible for this mess. Now it's your duty to help fix it by being vocal in public.

It's called a baby boom, look it up, the reason boomers are called boomers. Kys if you think there's no hope you sad doomer faggot.

HELLO RETARDS HE'S BORN IN 1944 SO HE'S NOT EVEN A BOOMER HOLY SHIT YOU FAGGOTS ARE UNEDUCATED

thx old pal, its encouraging i guess

>1944
so a walking dear john letter

I never referred to OP as a boomer you actual fucking retard. kys

thanks, gramps. we try.
have a good night.

Attached: tumblr_oz97nsuHay1uehv17o1_400.jpg (400x263, 33K)

enjoy your white roastie slut daughters lol

But I'm a mutt, wat do?

Enjoy your rat faced slant eyed mutt daughters weeb, at least people will actually WANT to fuck mine. I've only blessed this world with based little white boys so far.

god you white faggots are so pathetic

Bump, for wholesome thread.

This, grandpa needs to go to bed

wrong. you voted in the politicians who opened the floodgates while you were dancing barefoot smoking pot and taking acid. you let the corporate oligarchs consolidate power while you were self-actualizing on spiritual yoga vacations.
you may be glad the white man is comin back, but hes gonna be nothing like you, but rather, more like those who your parents fought against.
so go ahead and spend your savings on a beach house in florida, lavish vacations and vanity projects. you left us nothing culturally, might as well leave us nothing financially too. cement your legacy as the most entitled and wasteful generation in history

Attached: 549159678.jpg (500x658, 43K)

fuck niggers