Coming out, I guess

For a while now, I've been living in fear of being socially prosecuted for my beliefs. Seeing as how things have been recently boiling over, I decided that I should at least necessitate the cesspool of Jow Forums to express my political leanings.

Pic related

Attached: 20190323_200759.jpg (1920x2560, 571K)

Show butthole and timestamp

tits or gtfo

what are your dumbass beliefs and why are some other dumbasses trying to prosecute you for them?

Do it

i thought it was about coming out as trans and was gonna say that your pretty and i wish you well
not sure what its about though, you want to tell us your political opinions?

Cool, welcome newfwend. A couple things befor you are initiated into our cult.
First. Get a sharpie pen.
Second. Take your pants down.
Thrid. Insert sharpie into pooper.
Fourth. Now this is the most important part. Take a picture and post it in this thread.
Dont worry we've all been through this. If you don't do it, you wont get your Jow Forums membership.

idc about your politics learn show tits now

Try washing your face from time to time, you odd-looking, alien-resembling, club-fingered freak.

stop posting and wash your fucking face

at the moment most of Jow Forums is under threat I would say daily but most of it was because we don't follow the narrative and we post news first and don't cover it in poop.

Welcome to Jow Forums

where the hell is the boipussy?

Hello newfag. Heres some heloful tips.
Dont use a username. Always remain anonymous

Expect the worst. If something bothers you, someone on here is going to spam ylu with it, just to piss you off.

Dont reveal that youre a girl. Althoguh there are some nice people here, theres also a lot of incels with a dislike or perversion towards women.

Lurk for a while. Understand the slang and terminology of the site so you dont end up looking like a retard.

Oh yeah and 90% of Jow Forums is just faggots arguing, so dont think you have to stay here if you find it too annoyingm

Sharpie in pooper

>necessitate

Attached: inigomontoya.jpg (658x569, 34K)

go back r9k treat people with respect kids

we don't need you here
ether post about politics or fuck off

You really should have known this would happen if you started the thread with a selfie. Literally do anything but that if you want to have an actual dialogue.

im pretty sure shes underage guys

timestamp or gtfo

>prosecuted
It's persecuted. If you need an expert explanation on claiming persecution at every turn, ask your nearest Jew.

This is an authentic kiwi

La creatura...

Whiteknight bait but ok.

You dont understand the history and meaning of the phrase "tits or gtfo", so with no respect newfags, lurk more and do your meme history homework.

>1 post by this ID

I don't understand what you are coming out as.

A man?

lol, did you turn your gun in too?

You're a newfag, and need to killyourself
Leave this website, and never post again.

Oh wow that now changes everything lol haha totes don't want to see her pooper anymore

Whats funny is OP didn't even express political opinions.

what’s wrong with your face
also commence to reveal bagina

Are you coming out as gay or as liberal?

I am cool with gay people, otherwise ... why??

Good bait.

Attached: 1553369088134m.jpg (1024x742, 101K)

dios mio...

>she

You got a loicense for this post?

>1 post by this ID

>im an oldfag trust me
everybody knows what it means, but she hasnt even said anything, spaming tits or gtfo to anybody who claims to be female is retarded, i for one would like to have more women on pol to get their perspective on things, do you actually think spaming tits or gtfo is the thing thats stopping us in to plunging in to a e thot state where we just give attention to any whore that shows up here to waste our time? if so then why are you even on here, have some more faith and respect for your fellow polacks, if somebody is being a blatant thot and trying to grab attention sure tits or gtfo, if someone just says they are female but its for legit reasons there is no reason to spam tits or gtfo user, so far she hasnt even said anything besides that she cant share her beliefs irl so she wants to do it here

>thinks it's a real person

Attached: D008KcvX4AIvInC.png (184x184, 61K)

>prosecuted
>necessitate
Tits or gtfo

Attached: 0976623B-A983-4067-96C6-1682B0EAB278.png (623x469, 283K)

How can you have anonymous women
Fuck outta here

what the fuck i think this some alien wearing a skinsuit

You look like a chink

>you guys spam about 1488 but dont have kids why pol (op)
>female user gives her perspective on starting a senpai
also ask your mom

1 post by this ID.
You faggots get honey-potted so easy.
sage

Of course i have kids, why do you think im home on saturday night
Also, op didnt even give an opinion

chekd, yea its a slider looks like
based reddit

Lift, get buff. Look too feminine like every male incel.
Get a firearm and stockpile ammo. Learn to actually shoot and be proficient in at least one firearm ya own. Don't be a boomer that can't even fucking boresight a deer rifle.

And as a she m, it needs to follow rules because claiming female removes anonymity you newfag fuck. I know at least two ancientfag femanons who have never shown tits because they aren’t moronic enough to say they are female.

I got a bit bored.
As a consequence of feeling emotional over becoming black pilled, I am now a newfag on Jow Forums.

where did you get blackpilled?
are you actually going to express any opinions or are you just wasting our time?

You'll enjoy your time here more if you keep gender secret. Just remember, on the internet everyone is doge.

>as old a fag as they get.

>retarded white knight faggot rushes in to defend woman poster.
>continues to vehemently defend thy ladies honor
>The retarded faggot finally realizes hes in a slide thread.
Wew. You need to leave and go back.

Attached: 6nVYDQE.jpg (1219x250, 103K)

tits or gfto femanonfgt

youre a cute little hapa. awwww i wanna hug you and also ram my cock up your poopy asshole and make you eat it.

There are all kinds of people here already. Paradoxically, the place is very diverse. You know what attracts everyone? You can say whatever you want.
I am not a young man and the young men here who believe everyone else is, well, they're young, dumb, and full of cum. What else is new.

you have more tranny parades per week then we have had gay parades in a thousand years
i wont even shake non virgins hands
but whatever makes you feel better dumbass mut

fuck im so turned on right now.
seriously if you dont show pussy I will kill myself.

Good luck non-user

Please take better care of your face, It looks dry. Water is always the answer, as in you drink it.

Attached: yikes.gif (500x287, 579K)

LOL

Black pilled or blacked??

>reeeeeeeee dont hurt her feelings! She may sleep with me if I am nice enough to her!
Lurk more faggot.

Attached: 1550868927019.jpg (960x720, 126K)

Attached: 5C2A4AFA-E924-4EEE-9543-02EC751843A4.gif (360x346, 170K)

>pupils
meth is bad mmkay?

sure thing mut, Miga!!! amirit?

Though I go on Jow Forums on a semi-regular basis, I didn't realize it would be this atrocious before posting.

Welcome.

Here is your free AR-15, Hail Victory

Attached: 1552704746844.jpg (768x990, 295K)

I basically went from a conservative to a nationalist, partially as a reaction to living in a severely leftist state.

You did this wrong. You posted a selfie of yourself, which showed you are female. You're no better than the posters who begin with 'Femanon here' or 'As a woman, I...'. You did this to gain attention to your looks, whether you are conscious of it or not.
>I didn't realize it would be this atrocious before posting.
Now tell us about your political views.

Learn to triforce newfag.

Danke, but females need to refrain from brute force.

Your bantz are shit.
You reek of newfag.
You don't even know why we treat all (((female))) posters like this.
Gtfo. You un repentant faggot.
You just need to lurk more cunt.
Refer directly to this pic .

Attached: 1550837898505.jpg (752x605, 82K)

Next time try posting about these “political beliefs” you care so deeply about, instead of just talking about yourself. This isn’t a blog.

his autism is literally not even noticeable by our standards, if that upsets you then you should leave already because it can get really retarded
what state are you from?
>nationalist
you can be conservative and nationalist but i guess maybe its more distinct in america, also nationalism should be implied, a country is based on its people, those people have a specific race history language culture, if you are not a nationalist you are a globalist, also drink more water your skin is acting up
dont share your political oppinions with your female friends, most women are retarded and will engage in gossip and reputation sabotage if they dont like your oppinons, if men dont like your oppinions (nationalism) they are beta fags and you should not associate with them

It has to be below the waist

Read the1st few posts, scrolled down...no tits, no buttholes nor timestamps...why are there so many posts after that then?

Why is she making the hand sign for World Peace?

its not even banter you twat, your telling me things that dont apply to me on any level because you cant even comprehend the level of cuckness your society is in, also she hasnt posted anything about being a chick or posting more picks wich means she aint thoting if she does then tits or gtfo is completely approved

>See pic
>"Necessitate the cesspool of Jow Forums"
>Hit reply
>Tits or...
>Read the thread
>Can't stop laughing.
Top kek.

I knew it would gain more attention, which yes, is a bit of a scummy thing to do.
I am a nationalist, and believe that those Americans who possess remnants of traditional principles have no business in trying to preserve "Republican conservatism".

This is one of those times when I honestly can't tell if OP is trolling or is just a lost girl with aspergers that happens to share our beliefs. if it's the latter then OP please don't post things that could get you doxxed.

Guaranteed replies

What are you, asian? You are fuck ugly and need to leave. We don't need more gooks here

Get out get out get out
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>implying I dont know shitty my nation is
Ooof.
>she
Yikes.
Also for the record OP stated this slide thread with thottery in mind. Yet you engage for a chance at her tasty meat flaps. Ultimate cuck mode.
Lurk more you nigger.

What is the approximate chance of getting doxxed?

Conservatism has always been a losing proposition. Oldschool American values didn't believe about conserving, they believed in fighting real oppression, not materialistic, persecution-complex opression manufactured by powerful bureaucrats in order to keep the people under their yoke.
>any books?
I suggest you read Edward Bernays and learn the techniques our enemies use to make you do shit. The best thing to do is to learn that they do not use aggressive, but subliminar/Fabian persuasion.

>>she
>Yikes.
i wish

same as jebs were for winning the nomination
small but possible

Are you White Nationalist? 14/88? Just 14?
Perhaps most importantly, do you support the Yang Gang?

If you dont take anything from this thread, wash your face everytime you go into the bathroom and use only eyeliner and lipbalm.

You are pretty, also fuck all these mutts saying you are one.

Yang gang is a leftist strategy to fake memes to get the support of Jow Forums.
Though, I do like the rhyme to it.

>here I come to save the daaaaaay!
Thats what faggot (you) would sayyy

>Are you White Nationalist?
yea this

user i want to smell your bed. do you understand?
I want to smell you.

Attached: 1549894715908.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)

In the case of a pic, it's probably a function of how many images of yourself you've uploaded to social media that could be matched with the one you upload to Jow Forums.

Any other kind of doxxing would depend on you doing something extremely stupid, like posting your name or workplace. You could conceivable be doxxed if someone finds posts via access to your pc and browser history though I suppose.

Haha, will do next time.