/NSW/AUSPOL/

HAHAHHA the dumb fucks are getting mad that people actually voted for ON/SFF/ect . The #auspol regulars are in prime trigger mode. Time to start shitposting on #auspol #NSWelection19 #NSWVotes2019

Attached: D2YUtrNU8AE0CqV.jpg (1448x2048, 164K)

Attached: fknsw.png (629x246, 28K)

Attached: kk.png (626x169, 17K)

Attached: rasims.png (604x108, 13K)

Imagine voting for globalists A or B and not writing down that you're a Jehovah

Attached: bee.png (624x273, 22K)

I’m fairly certain my vote went to Shooters and Fishers or Mark Latham in the upper house

I voted roughly in order: Christian Democrats, LibDems, Shooters and Fishers, One Nation, Australian Conservatives, Liberal then no one else

Liberal party is sooo corrupt and shit
i guess thier massive wave of immigration to sydney worked out

LATHO LATHO LATHO LATHO

There’s an aus/pol/?

No, please leave.

Yeah but the Austrians never post in it anymore

Attached: hatensw.png (622x212, 20K)

Take a lesson from AUS New Cuckland

MFW when Victoria cucks her HAHA
IMO were more racist over here.

Kind of saw this coming. I really think the mosque shooting had the opposite effect. Made people double down on theie views either out of fear of being associated to nazis by leftists in power or because tarrant made people hope again.

I think it was the fallout of the shooting
>Book banning
>Guns taken away
>NZ PM allows invasion

NSW doubled down

Attached: knock it down.jpg (620x348, 77K)

fill me in guys wtf is going on, is my state based?

No. Its not your state anymore. In fact, very soon you won't have one.

yeah nah, its just boomer fags on twitter bitching about racism cause they didn't get the labor cucking they wanted

this doesn't explain shit.......

Attached: cuck.png (598x127, 16K)

So many seething morons
Why do people still not understand that their opinions are not the majority in a state full of mostly farmers and people sick of left wing bullshit

Attached: 20190324_150243.jpg (750x156, 44K)

More salt

Attached: 20190324_150306.jpg (866x202, 44K)

>How could you?
>Seriously? Really? What the fuck? Seriously
>I'll need some time
>Why?
>Grr Sad

>Emma Husar MP liked
>MP
Women's rights were a mistake

Attached: 1541984452425.jpg (400x612, 65K)

GOOKED

this is proof auspol is usually filled with reddit.
they are posting on fucking twitter with auspol hastags for fucks sake.

The twitter bubbles cause this infant-like mindsless 'muh opinion is right cause everyone says it is'

>mfw Ive already redpilled my dad on the culturewar, leftism, feminism

Attached: 1473579351561.jpg (574x471, 151K)

One Nation voter here. Pauling Hanson is the worlds dumbest boomer, but her agenda needs to be supported. Hopefully based Latham can keep his shit together and not sperg to hard.

I've seen auspol mentioned on all sorts of normie media before - I don't think it's referring to us.

Yeah figured that after the third tweet, whoops.
Either way the DNS blocks have been a godsend because all it did was remove the low IQ lefty faggots

#auspol is the heart of Aus-Boomer-Twitter

Attached: lel.png (583x138, 16K)

Latho isn't a sperg - he's a big strong muscular alpha male.
Ironically it was his zoomer son who redpilled him with memes and brought him over to our side.

Attached: 842fae4b8888de7a5dea7a7ba075506b.jpg (650x366, 28K)

sydney is going to be sold off to private company's and gladys berjerk-off is going to get a whoping ten million dollar job at a bank

win win

What's the battleplan for the the federal election in less than 2 months?

I honestly think Fraser is a lock in for the QLD senate, can he get upper house candidates though in VIC, NSW and WA? Libs have spiraled out of control but I still don't want a Labor landslide victory, maybe try and convince city Labor bogans to vote for Clive's party and hard-shill for SFFP, KAT, ON etc. to wipe nationals off the map. This way we have a chance at a coalition minority government run by far-right, rural minor parties.

Attached: 321.png (390x129, 8K)

The media literally destroyed him during that election.

He basically got destroyed in the media for beating up a mouthy immigrant taxi driver in Sydney...lol

MUSTAFA!
Punched the cunt out, even as a kid when I first heard about that I knew he was based.

Yeah some Turk cunt...fucking gold. I was living in Sydney at the time

Cringed so hard when this happened. This isn't a fucking pro wrestling match

sydney is a chinese colony anyway