Donald Trump

Does anybody else still agree with most things President Donald Trump has been doing throughout his term? You lot used to be so much more unified in respect for the man, especially during 2016 and much of 2017, but I have noticed a general decline in the levels of trust in Trump to do a good or even decent job handling the Presidency of the United States of America. Even with his faults, I think he is clearly trying to go about exemplifying his campaign promises. Problems such as the wall or fence's lack of funding and support I attribute to obstructionism contributed by members of America's two main political parties. That is similar to how late 20th and early 21st century Republican candidates and Presidents have traditionally promised to do more for securing the national border, yet either result in becoming weak, or trying to brush off the issue. Trump already appears to be doing better than most of the recent decades' Republicans. I also like his continued Twitter presence, although some of his comments are questionable. He is still @realDonaldTrump, not @robotDonaldTrump.

Attached: Donald_Trump_cravatta_rosa.jpg (250x340, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1109074271769366528
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think a lot of people would agree: "a disappointment, but not a mistake"

This, especially given the alternative

US politics is based on compromise. If Trump wants to get things passed, he needs (((Dem))) votes, which means he needs to compromise on some issues. It's better we get nothing than a (((compromise)))

He cucked really badly on gun control.

That's all I care about. That's the only thing that makes America what it is. I don't give two shits about bombing some desert hellhole, although I'd prefer if we didn't. I don't give a fuck about his immigration comments either, I'm not an edgy white supremacist in his basement, although I'd also like immigration slowed down.

But he supports red flag laws. "Take the guns first, due process later." There is no way I can consciously support someone who does that shit. I won't be voting for him in 2020.

Attached: 1545004327505.jpg (720x712, 95K)

She didn't win, get over it.

No, he's a kike Zionist

Attached: trump.jpg (971x827, 100K)

the zionist/globalist cabal has some serious dirt on him, thats why he completely flipped and is now sucking zog cock as hard as he can

No, you pretended he didn't support Israel in the campaign and you act outraged that he supports them now.

That is a fair point. I certainly do not view his ascension to the Presidency a mistake. Hillary Clinton had to be defeated, or America would become worse because of her victory. Try to think, if you could conceive of it all, how much worse the economic and social politics of the country could be right now. The Democrats would be further emboldened to do a New Millennium Phase II, whereas Barack Obama represented Phase I, in enhancing left wing causes. If you had gone to college, imagine far left professors and students multiplying in public life, becoming seemingly more common occurrences, empowered by the Democrat victory to feel untouchable by their opposition's loss.

Comped?

Lmao you pathetic racists never fail to make me laugh with your Cheeto Benito threads

Face it, most poc will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers

he flipped on immigration and america first policy
his stance now is opposite of his campaign stance on these points

I still support him, I think he's already done more than any other president in my lifetime
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1109074271769366528

>Senate passes
>Senate
>3 billion a year
The marxist feminists are seething today

Attached: C11450FA-B3AB-4206-B70A-5723DA93CD4C.jpg (500x375, 157K)

I feel like other leafposters really broke the new ground, but your efforts just seem derivative

I'm actually the leaf who originally spammed this. Bow down.

Found the Kike

ISRAEL FIRST!

>reading comprehension FTW

Congrats on your illness

Attached: trump-walls.jpg (1100x695, 214K)

Upvoted

Code pink is nothing but kikes

My impressions are the same.

Not a disappointment. The Greatest Man Alive.

Yes.
More than most.
Will vote again.

We must understand that the Supreme Court is still continuously at stake. We shouldn't sit out the next election, thinking he'll win anyway, and we shouldn't spite Trump either, as that is the same as spiting America with more leftism.

Attached: bs.jpg (1135x612, 85K)

how the thing got overturn in the courts?

No he didn't. He is just pandering to independents. His policy actions say the exact opposite of what he was tweeting.

We're getting the wall but he needs to stop the visa lottery and chain migration. Also deport illegals.

Least we got the travel ban.

Your English is so bad that I don’t believe you’re actually American. You’re either a foreign larper or you just write like a highschool freshman. Anyway, in response to your question - Trump is a faggot.

Attached: 3B7864F7-2877-42F7-BEC6-E452D0586EA8.jpg (720x400, 26K)

He is working on it actually. He is already working to deny work visas to H1B's wives. Unfortunately our system isn't meant to be easily changed on a whim. The defenses we built in unfortunately make it hard for us to uncuck it after subversion.

Best president in 30 years

Yeah I know it'll take an act of congress [spoiler]unless he travel bans all brown countries[/spoiler], but I was hoping he can use the dreamers as leverage.

That is reassuring to know. Thanks.

Donald Trump is what finally woke me up. The left's retarded chimp outs over his election pushed me further to the right. Trump's unfulfilled promises and Israeli dick sucking made me realise what was really going on.

I was a Libertarian. Then I thought I was a Conservative. Now I'm something else entirely.

its still 2019 in 1 year there will be elections Trump needs to do aomething people will remember to help him be re elected

Many people have experienced such shifts in thinking, due to the emergence of Donald Trump since 2015 in the political arena. He was almost going to do it in 2011-2012, but perhaps what we ended up with worked out much better for him, and America.

I agree that he should try to do something monumental, in time for the new election season. The wall is still an ongoing process, it would appear, and may not even be finished by the end of his first term. I hope I am wrong.

Trump threw away all of his immigration promises just so he can shill for Israel’s demands. Sadly he might win again since he’s now the Jews favorite golden goy.

>He’s working on it
Tweeting and then forgetting is not “working” we are getting a fence.

Attached: 818F8948-2C34-4641-A49A-7B502AC68CA2.jpg (410x408, 39K)

>not addressing any policy
>ignoring 30ft wall construction
>ignoring $13 billion from the NE
You need to pay attention user.

>30ft
>55 miles
>See-Through
>Looks like a fence
We are getting fucked over, the wall should span the entire border and needs to be over 100ft.

Attached: 1D7D2140-3710-479B-B495-6E64F4CBDB4A.jpg (300x300, 32K)

How did he cuck on gun control???

Banning bump stocks, I don’t care if magapedes think they’re “meme accessories” either. Anything that targets something related the ownership of weaponry to defend yourself is automatically gun control.

Attached: 1705EF3E-4764-46C9-AC29-EBA541C680E4.jpg (330x381, 40K)

So what Border Patrol wanted is bad. They want to see and shoot across.

If that’s what the border patrol wants, then they’re extreme cucks just like Trump has become. Fences are made to keep out a few people, not thousands of them. That thing will easily collapse because it’s not concrete nor solid. Then again, most of the border patrol consists of spics. I have a feeling some illegal money laundry is behind this.

>They want to see and shoot across.
Complete denial and cope, ICE hasn’t shot anybody in decades.

Attached: F585B6E3-E799-46EF-8670-0C6F26FBD201.jpg (500x332, 54K)

Dude what? It literally reinforced steel. They wanted it to be able to see and possibly shoot across the boarder. Just because you think a concrete is better doesn't mean you understand what you are talking about.

goodluck! he just got rid of e-verify!!

this

Are you implying steel walling doesn’t collapse? It becomes rusted after a while and starts to fall apart. Concrete starts around forever and does a good job at keep people out. Countries with concrete border walls almost have no illegal immigration. Because they’re strong and withstanding. The border patrol are uninformed idiots who mostly comprise of the same neocons that have been flooding our country for decades. We need military aged white men and women to help defend our border. Not spic immigrants who come from the same genetics as invaders do.

Attached: 36B78074-D527-405A-8B61-A4CFFB666169.jpg (649x365, 36K)

Do you have any proof to backup your claim? Or are you just bullshiting

Did you not read my post? He supports red flag laws. Laws that allow a coworker, spouse, friend, family member, even teacher to file a complaint and get the police to confiscate guns. No due process. Completely bypassing the 4th amendment. It's already in effect in 13 states and Trump wants more.

This issue too but it's extremely minor compared to the literal seizure of firearms.

They literally are a meme accessory though.
A) No actual gun owner gives a fuck
B) You can literally make them out of anything like a coathanger or something they aren't really complex...