What is with Women getting to be so obese these days...

What is with Women getting to be so obese these days. Seriously where I am it seems like that they are about 20-40 pounds heavier than us guys.

Attached: 324BCAE5-3267-49DE-A697-2771D8C1D158.jpg (1126x2002, 332K)

Thin American

Lack of self control and media projecting "health at any size"
Trust me though it gets tough as you get older on my mother's side no one has lived past 60, and they didn't go gracefully.

How bad was it?

Modernity both a) makes it very easy to completely fuck up your dopamine reward system with hair trigger instant gratification available in a million forms everywhere 24/7, and b) insulates you from the negative effects of the above by making life so easy. Hamplanets can go home, throw on Netflix, browse social media, drink soda, and eat fast food all at once, EVERY DAY, and then just waddle to their car to go to their make work job and not walk more than 500 steps in a 24 hour period. This is in contrast to ye olde era of knights and white women walking through wheat fields where stimulus was harder to come by and less intense, and 90% of the population needed to do physically demanding shit all day every day to survive

Personally I would fuck her. I don’t care if she has a stroke durring sex.

wew

Imagine the smell

You load sixteen tons, whaddya get... Look at that whale tail.

I'd fuck her for sure.

Gonna roll her big ass in flour to find the wet spot, are you? Desperate much?

Women get fat very easily and all women hate exercise, not joking around, they all hate it.

They don’t think they should have to do it and don’t think it’s worth doing. If they can’t hide it with clothes or makeup they don’t give a shit.

Higher intrinsic sexual market value means less need to give a shit

Too fragile to handle a real woman with curves, huh?

Attached: 1552970251896.jpg (450x300, 26K)

What the fuck is wrong with her finger

Attached: 19255A48-6BFD-4D25-8EFB-DF4E83586672.jpg (1242x1171, 166K)

Kek

Its pulling down her bra you brainlet

This abomination is rhe physical manifeatarion of all 7 deadly sins combined, and you are concerned with her finger?

checked and brap-pilled
goddamn imagine the absolute BRAAAAPS this beast can produce.
sauce me OP

Attached: 1553221022900.jpg (353x404, 19K)

Media telling them they are beautiful no matter what and shouldn't have the same standards as men.

Based.

Attached: 4BF8F3C4-5582-47B7-B07F-F1B35F863E24.jpg (600x314, 67K)

the stupid body positivity movement. so many of my female friends became fat and for men they started to go to gym because of the "need to get fit to fuck movement". There's always a reason for those movements to exist. Men to it for the thirst of pussy obviously, for women idk why they need to get fat. Prob the + size market got jewed.