Why do so many Christians say the Jews are the chosen people when in the New Testament...

Why do so many Christians say the Jews are the chosen people when in the New Testament, it's said that Christians are now the chosen people?

1 Peter 2:9 King James Version (KJV)
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

I mean, there were no Christians when all this was written. So non future Christians were called pretend Jews. Yet so many churches and Christians still believe Jews are the chosen people, these pretenders. Why? What is wrong with our churches these days?

Revelation 2:9 King James Version (KJV)
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Attached: feelsus.jpg (382x360, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zBr3-KOJyE0
youtube.com/watch?v=NXSsp2vvHjE
streamable.com/m2s3b
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w
israelect.com/reference/ArnoldKennedy/
kinsmanredeemer.com/
jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/Doctrines/rev-144000.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/Books, Tracts & Preaching/Printed Books/Dr Jack Hyles/Revelation/revelation_7.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=2_81Q4qb_HU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fantastic video on the subject. It's all clear as day yet all these churches and Christians believe things that are anti-biblical. Why is this? They even worship Israel, like idolatry. Wtf is going on?

youtube.com/watch?v=zBr3-KOJyE0

Attached: jesus4.jpg (500x665, 52K)

Idk, why do Christians lie and say things like
>I was fapping 4 times a day but then Jesus made me immediately stop for a year straight
Either Jesus cut your balls off or you’re a liar.

Because The Hollywood Jews provide most of the media and opportunities that Christ Chans respect, desu.

They sold their booty holes to the Hollywood Illumi!nat! .

Attached: S()Y STORM.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Evangelicals need to come to the holy orthodox church keep what’s best in their beliefs and leave behind these heretical pharisee teachings that have crept into their churches

Does Orthodox actually believe what the Bible says on this matter? I've very clear but no relevant American denomination seems to acknowledge it; in fact they do the opposite and promote this lie the jews are the chosen people and Zionist Israel should be worshiped. It's sick shit man.

Attached: jews israel netanyahu1.jpg (595x420, 48K)

People are sinful, what can I say? Has nothing to do with Jesus and the doctrine of the Bible.

Attached: jesus3.jpg (540x386, 65K)

what's more striking is Rev and Peter both are 2:9 in addressing this.

Attached: jesus.jpg (1340x2048, 459K)

Because Jews are literally behind getting stupid Christians to believe that in order for them to support the state of Israel.

Being chosen mean YOU choose to follow God. Not God choosing you.

Jews most certainly do not follow God.

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. John 2:22

>Because Jews are literally behind getting stupid Christians to believe that in order for them to support the state of Israel.
This seems to be right. I just don't get how it so perfidiously infected our churches to the point of idoltry. How did this happen?

Attached: jesus1.jpg (1600x1062, 532K)

I do not know.

many are called, few are chosen.

The gospel is preached to the many, many hear the call. Few choose to follow.

Well said, user. There's always time though. We're all sinners, we all fuck up. But when our churches are literally preaching anti-christ shit, we have a major problem on our hands.

Crypto Jews.

But they think they are saved and with Jesus; and maybe they even are! Sin become forgiven with a heart asking for it. They know not what they do, ect. These churches though, telling them lies...why? Why would they do that? Do you think they knowingly do that, or they were just raised in the same environment so promote the same lies?

Because no one teaches "How to know 100% you are going to Heaven when you die" they corrupt the Gospel into a religious experience

Attached: 242626272.jpg (1920x1189, 800K)

SAVED thanks user.
It's like american churches are pits of hell gates. I mean just sitting down reading the Bible for 10 minutes you can find anit-christ type things these institutions are feeding their flocks. Sad shit.

Attached: christ.jpg (1057x1280, 268K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NXSsp2vvHjE

You know what redpilled me to false religion is as a state worker who opens new business licenses and new exemption forms daily i have never in my years of being government slave i have never had any of those religions ever try to win me to there religion and delt with them all even the african ones all money money and don't wanna pay taxes

Attached: mCYPAci.gif (530x300, 1.12M)

I guess that's it. All about money. Yes I'm sure Jesus is just swimming in pride.

Watching, thx user.

www.Christogenea.org

The same chosen people from the Old Testament are the same chosen people in the New Testament. The jews have simply convinced everyone they were originally the chosen people. They're not, and never were.

Well that's not true, since the messiah came and the jews that were chosen became christian. Those that remained jews are the synagogue of satan. Or those that convert to the synagogue of satan.

Attached: rothschild satan.jpg (500x312, 41K)

As I'm watching, this is a great video, sir. Thank you. It's all very straightforward. Which shows just how great a convincing liar satan actually is. To make something this straighforward, confusing, or wrong.

Attached: jew talmud.png (1158x1621, 361K)

That is why Jesus Christ has never been a religion He is GOD the saviour and knowing the freedom we get knowing it is all paid in full by one quick change of mind from not knowing where the fuck you are going when you die to being 100% sure you going to Heaven and why is like night and day.Free Gift worth more than anything in this world and we found it brother see you in Heaven.

streamable.com/m2s3b

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: Jesus ┼ 4 U.jpg (400x533, 121K)

Right. The chosen ones. The Jews were never chosen. The Israelites were a chosen and set apart (holy) people. The Jews (especially of today) are Edomites (who descent from Esau, whom God hated (Malachi 1:1-4 or so)).

The original Greek distinguishes between 2 groups of 'Jews' - Ioudaios and Ioudas. The former is the cultural collection of God fearing people back in the 1st century

The latter refers to anyone who is a descendant of Judah. All Judahites are Israelites, but not all 'Ioudaios' - AKA Jews - are Israelites (but they could be).

Look at the book of James - He addresses his letter to the Lost Tribes in the dispersion. Only Israel was made up of tribes, and only the Israelites were dispersed throughout the nations.

The website I linked explains this WAY better than I could, but definitely worth looking into if you get a chance (especially if you're a fan of whiteness).

Solid post user. Let me ask you something though. What are your thoughts on the 144,000 in revelation that the Jehovah's Witnesses cling onto?

>The Israelites were a chosen and set apart (holy) people
This is a very important note. I keep saying "jews" but I mean Israelites. I suppose it's easier to make the point using "jews". But absolute this. What's interesting about that is the tribes of israel spread out. The Tribe of Dan even went to what is not Britain/Ireland. Interestingly enough, becoming Christian nations for much of their post-Christ existence (not now, of course though).

>The original Greek distinguishes between 2 groups of 'Jews' - Ioudaios and Ioudas. The former is the cultural collection of God fearing people back in the 1st century
Did not know this one, thx user. Going to research.

>Look at the book of James - He addresses his letter to the Lost Tribes in the dispersion. Only Israel was made up of tribes, and only the Israelites were dispersed throughout the nations.
Well fuck, I'm glad I read further cause we're on the same page here it seems. YES

Attached: Irish lost tribe of israel.png (919x666, 1.01M)

Instead of coming up with an in-depth reasoning behind how this happened, I'm just gonna drop some names of people to look in to and links:

- Arnold Kennedy: israelect.com/reference/ArnoldKennedy/

- William Fink: www.christogenea.org (Pragmatic Genesis is a really good podcast series that explains all sorts of stuff). This is also the site I get most of my study material from - great work.

- Wesley Swift

- Bertrand Comparet

- kinsmanredeemer.com/

Yepperz, agree 100%

To be honest I could careless I'll be dead and in Heaven by then.
The JW are weird cause I worked next to a die hard one for 5 years I talked to her told her Jesus Christ is GOD and eternal life is free ..she would not accept it because she thought she was smart,I asked her oneday "okay so if 144,000 witnesses are choosen and google says there are 8 million members world wide how do you know 100% you one of the 144,000?" that woman called me the devil that day.

Here this website will help you on your journey with GOD

jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/Doctrines/rev-144000.htm

jesus-is-savior.com/Books, Tracts & Preaching/Printed Books/Dr Jack Hyles/Revelation/revelation_7.htm

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-24-01-01-28.png (720x1280, 169K)

thanks user, these are good starting points of research

Y’all honestly still believe in this jew shill demigod bullshit?

Attached: 7A993D74-3E6C-4A3C-80DF-96F94E5DE3DF.png (680x552, 1.36M)

Well not sure if I believe that because as a JW she'd know about "the great crowd" which is used to explain that. 144K go to heaven to help Jesus, basically, while the masses of saved stay on paradise on earth. Makes no sense she'd call you the devil and not explain that. Not that JWs are right. I mean they say Jesus is Archangel Michael, and even changed a verse in Romans to help reflect that even though there is no translational reason.

Thank you for the link though user. Will check them out.

it's ultimately derivative of a late 16th century subversive Jesuit teaching that managed to insinuate itself into & debase some of the Protestant churches
youtube.com/watch?v=2_81Q4qb_HU

Glad we're on the same page. I do a lot of studying here: israelect.com/reference/ArnoldKennedy/

And here: www.Christogenea.org

Both are great websites that can explain way better than me (like I said before). Christogenea is very podcast heavy, too, so good for studying on road trips/ at the gym/ wherever.

Another interesting thing to note is that the -dam/ -dom suffix can means 'blood'. It's theorized that aDAM means 'To show red in the face' - or to be able to blush. I don't know about you, but I only know of whites that can show blushing. Meaning aDAM could have been white (I would say definitely was).

David is mentioned as being 'ruddy', which means '(of a persons FACE) having a healthy red color'. Likely a nod towards the ability to show blushing.

Ruth was an Israelite living in Moab which is why she is referred to as a Moabite (much like a black person living in America is called an American - has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with the living situation).

Rahab is mentioned 3 times in the New Testament - Once in Matthew (Jesus' Geneology), once in Hebrews, and once in James. In Hebrews and in James, Rahab is spelled "Ra'ab" (transliteration from Greek), and is always followed up with some version of 'the prostitute'. However, in Matthew, Rahab is spelled as 'Raxab', or 'Rachab', and no mention of 'the prostitute'. If you go back to the original story of Rahab in Joshua, you'll notice that Rahab was saved from the destruction, but she was immediately kicked out of the camp of Israel, meaning the chances of her every procreating with an Israelite were slim.

Just another interesting tid-bit I'd throw your way. It's all super interesting, to say the least.

>Why do so many Christians say the Jews are the chosen people
I go to a church where most of the people feel that way. (I manage to moderate their views, and be more reasonable.) But you should know that while they feel that God has a special purpose for Jews, they also believe that God will cast all of them (except for Messianic Jews and any others who believe in Jesus) into hell. That second part doesn't get mentioned on /pol much.

She legit looks like this, now imagine that telling you "thats the devil" "you the devil" "you don't know" "Jesus is not jehovah", I mail her Jesus Christ Gospel cards when I can and pray for her cause she tested me on bible more than any user on Jow Forums or anyone in the world ever could.

Attached: bdc4fa06a5708b82b76a77f315c44217.jpg (267x350, 25K)

yes christians are the new isreal. This was even confirmed in humane vitae, or at least I think it was humane vitae

good video

user you're a quality poster. Thanks for all this info. Diving in.

Agreed, user. Very easy to consume and straightforward. A lot of christians need to shake this worship of the synagogue of satan. And I say that not meaning "all jews are the devil". Jews can be saved, and we should try to save them. But saying they are the chosen, people who deny the messiah, even when it's clearly written in the new testament how all this should be regarded, still worship these people and the pretend Isreal -- we need to address this shit and hard.

Attached: Jesus Christ.jpg (236x334, 23K)

It's not even something that needs confirmation based on the basic belief that Jesus Christ saves. The two ideas do not even correlate. Amazing that so many people believe the old law's version of Israelites before Christ came. Like wtf, CHRIST CAME. THIS IS PRETTY BIG!

if they really believed in the old law, they would have accepted the new law. They don't believe in Judaism - Judaism is what is now Christianity, what they believe in is revolution. They killed order when they killed Christ and have been whoremongers ever since.

this

Sources for that quote are sketchy as hell.

when you learn the truth about why christians
believe fake jews are the real deal, you will
forgive them for being so lazy and dumb.

Attached: iesous.jpg (1920x1080, 1.31M)

yeah certainly not proof. But I don't see how it's out of character at least.

Well there is this christian baptist woman at my work who I've started talking with about this. She's kind of come around and wants a bible study with me. Might be a keeper.