White Supremacy "Expert" on Nextdoor

Some idiot decided to berate all white people in the neighborhood via the app Nextdoor.

What is a normie to do? Why should I have to take this crap.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 11.07.22 PM.png (1122x1112, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

insights.som.yale.edu/insights/white-liberals-present-themselves-as-less-competent-in-interactions-with-african-americans
youtube.com/watch?v=cLWttFJFBp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here is what he said:

EM Jasiulek, Salem Village

PROFILING AND GASLIGHTING BEHAVIOR
I read a post on here earlier about a clear case of race profiling. Several White women engaged in gaslighting on the post with “not everything is about race”, accusing the poster of having “issues” for commenting about race, etc. I do quite a bit of professional and scholarly work on this topic and if you identify as “White” and are identified as “White” just stop. You have no idea how damaging it is for you to gaslight someone reporting this behavior. You are not qualified to be the racial profiling police.

Regardless of the facts—as they appear to you—racial profiling is specifically about White people attributing negative, criminal behavior to non-White people. No, it doesn’t work in reverse, White people cannot be “racially” profiled. Whiteness is a socio-political category. We only use the terms White and Black in this country because of our specific history with White Supremacist economies of enslavement. I could literally write a book on this topic. It’s a well covered field.

Normally, I stay out of these conversations with people who are intent on defending their White Supremacist gaslighting, but, in this forum, it’s not only intolerable, it could be life threatening to me and my family. If your instinct when you read something is to disagree that it’s race profiling and you identify as White and are identified in your community as White, take three extra beats. Ask why the person making the assertion thinks it’s profiling, ask yourself why it would be important to you for it to *not* be profiling (literally what skin do you have in this game? What will you gain or lose if it is or is not profiling?)., and, finally, and most critical, are you enabling an actual White Supremacist to engage in oppressive behaviors that will disempower, antagonize or make vulnerable a person of color in your community. 109% if the time your answer to these questions will lead you to not post dismissive, accusatory comments like the ones I saw on the other post today.

It is infuriating, disgusting, disheartening and threatening to think of living in a community with White people who think it’s OK to gaslight on posts about race profiling. Especially when they involve your neighbors of color. You’re calling the poster and the person it happened to liars. You’re placing the onus on the victim of racial profiling. You are disempowering your neighbor, and for what? So that you can seem reasonable, rational and like you taught something about race, White Supremacy and bigotry to a person of color or their friend or ally? To affirm your world view that people of color and their friends and allies are hysterical crybabies? Just. No.

We don’t live in a world where White Supremacy has been eradicated. Recent events in the US and New Zealand have made that clear.

Take a shit on their doorstep

Not helpful. Can't find his address. I only have his "neighborhood"

Then I guess you just have to go to that neighborhood and take a shit on everyone's doorstep until you find the person.

Engage him but act like a schizophrenic idiot and make him run in circles trying to follow your autistic babbling. Don't act so retarded that it's obvious you're trolling him though. Just make him laboriously explain all his ridiculous shit and you'll both frustrate him and probably make him look like an idiot

You should explain to him that since he is not white, he has no right to determine what qualifies as white supremacist speech and behavior. Stick to your guns and never back down about him being unqualified to comment on white behavior since he is not white.
>Then burn his house down with his family inside

You know what to do

Attached: 1553369088134m.jpg (1024x742, 101K)

>pretend to be a nigger
>Say “close your big white mouth, whitey”
>show him that black people will always hate his kind no matter how much he virtue signals

That’s my plan

>You should explain to him that since he is not white, he has no rights
ftfy

>Pretend to be black guy
>Tell white liberals to close their big fat white mouths and send reparations to your address
>profit
Is this how we find our political uprising?

heil tarrant

Attached: 1527637018845.jpg (499x499, 73K)

Awwww. It thinks it's people. So cute.

Attached: 1552876139302.jpg (590x665, 57K)

I assumed he is white. So I did a little search on him. He is 31 and from liberal CA so I assume he is a SJW. (Moving in to my conservative Midwest World.) On one site he said he was "Native American" which I think is a big 'ol Elizabeth Warren lie.

here you go user, just link these he'll shut up

insights.som.yale.edu/insights/white-liberals-present-themselves-as-less-competent-in-interactions-with-african-americans
youtube.com/watch?v=cLWttFJFBp8

tell him to stop being so rayyycist

Just say blacks forced diversity on us when we were desegregated, its actually not our thing. To apologize we'll buy them a one way ticket to the African utopia of their choice. Otherwise they can shut up about issues that are out of our individual hands.

Why are you using snitchbook anyway?

Tbqh I troll hard as fuck on neighb. Com.
You just have to be very subtle... wait for the sjw's to pop their heads up and start attacking someone else. Tell them to chill because it's okay to be [white] use any term. >Stop spreading hate!
Sign off with mashallah or whatever the fuck that word is.

For example... you should answer this post as such (subtlety)
>Please stop patronizing me and my people and treating us like fragile children. It's so demeaning.
[You are or larp as a person of so called color here - make sure they know you are bla k or brown]
~Mashalla

Kek... hmmmm
=:)
Although~ this may be a crime?

tell that mother fucker to meet you in the Sonic parking lot where you can hash this out like real men baw.

I want to doxx this idiot. Ruin his life. Get him fired. You know like they do to conservatives. He should get away with the ability to do this.

You said he lives in CA? You'll have an uphill battle. His bosses are probably a bunch of faggots just like him and if you try to snitch on him they will give him extra good boy points for trolling a fascist.

>Jasiulek
>Native American
Kek

>if you're white, stop
>you're not qualified to speak
>I am qualified, I wrote the book, my dick is bigger than yours
>Only whites are evil racists
>even if you aren't, you actually are
>paypal me

Just sounds like more marxist word salad mental gymnastics to convince white people to shut up and cuck themselves

Concede the point that it is possible to arrive at False Negatives due to racial bias. Remind him it is equally possible to arrive at False Positives due to racial bias, and that racists with pre-existing racial bias against White People (such as himself) are most likely to attribute racist motives to otherwise race-neutral behavior.