Hope this doesn't sound like a schizo post. Guys, where the fuck did the moon go? Western PA here...

Hope this doesn't sound like a schizo post. Guys, where the fuck did the moon go? Western PA here, can't seem to find the fucker anywhere.

Attached: 1552746316234.jpg (576x472, 52K)

Completely dark tonight here too bro wtf I thought there was supermoon.

I look up at the sky every night, never seen this before. Not sure if I'm going bonkers or if it's finally starting.

I'm sure it's just on the other side of the planet or something, but I would be lying if I didn't think the same thing when I went outside tonight.

Make sure you are ready to go

Attached: Light1.jpg (4608x2566, 2.26M)

MOONMAN JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!
IT'S HAPPENING!

Attached: billthecat.jpg (356x282, 31K)

It’s still here for me

Attached: 1553052957701.gif (400x401, 1.86M)

The moon circles the earth 4x daily. You know, it controls the tide, which changes 4x daily. It will be back around.

The moon is outside my window right now.

Slightly East and Slightly South.

Attached: 1552956123515.jpg (800x522, 77K)

Motherfucker. It in sky. Or open flyer. Order food motherfucker

LOOK SOUTH EAST ON HIGH GROUND

Attached: sunmap.php.png (1200x600, 215K)

go away muzzie

The absolute state of 4channel

>The moon casts light, the sun in shadows

Ŷ̷̯̹̰͚̬̖̳̦̭̽ͭ̆̃̓ͪe̼͈͔̠͙̥̬̍͛̽̿ͧ͊̆s̼̣̫̥͓̪̖̎̃͋̋͊̌!̡̝͕̠̳̠͚͇ͭ̿͌̇̈͂͢͞ͅ ̵̛̤̖̦̺̣̯̀̈͒̏̌͌̈C̷̳̻̜̮̬ͧ̓̈̿͂h̸͓ͦͦ͘ä̛͈͔͈̹͔͙̠̤ͨ͆́͆ͭ̕o̗̫͚̺͙̺͎̊̂̓ͪ͢s̴̶̥̥͚͇̔ ̟̠͎̮͕̑͐͐ͫ̑͗̾ͧ́͟w̥̻̺̝͕͑̏̌̍ͮ̕͝i̸̘̱̻̻̟̐͊͗ͅl͔͔̰̤͇̯̻̃͛͗͂ͬ̇̿̀l̤͎̈́̽ ̧̯͒ͯͭr̶̢͖̝̤̉u̥̘͖̺͙̦͒̾̎̓͞ḽ̡̞̼͂̈ͨę̬̗͇̘ͫ͆̿̌͢!̨̜̒̾ͬ̌

Attached: 1540692835246.jpg (1000x1000, 276K)

A moon just flew over my house!

Moons back up, I just checked.

>Hope this doesn't sound like a schizo post
At least he's self aware, I'm sure it won't be that craz-
>where's the moon
Aha he's a schizo

Attached: 1524516569117.jpg (720x960, 77K)

I had it in my backyard. Had to do some maintenance on it.

I am honest citizen. I am asian wanna fuck with me?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-23 21-31-35.png (1388x430, 96K)

OP is a FAGGOT

Attached: MEME2019-03-24-12-31-15.jpg (800x595, 286K)

Like- real asian, or a filthy darkie from the middle east/india/curry countries?

Yeah, I'm not even fucking around though. Wish I was joking, or LARPing, or trolling for (you)s, but I'm really, truly not. The stars are out, it's a clear, cold night - but no fucking moon. I have had one beer and I don't use drugs. Someone fucking explain this. The full moon was just a few nights ago, I saw it.

Dont be so worried about the moon disappearing as about when, a time soon coming, the sun does not rise, all light is extinguished, and the gates to the abyss are thrown open wide and all the fallen, now demons, are allowed to walk upon and torture the earth for a unknown number of days. It will be, borrowing from the kikes, a second passover so to speak. When it happens, stay indoors, cover your windows, do NOT even try to see you wont be able too. Sit, kneel or lay down and shut your eyes tight. The fear and anxiety will be overwhelming, what with what you will hear outside your shelter. Do not give into the fear driven desire to look about and discern the source of your anguish. Just keep your eyes closed, pray to the Lord Our God, and know that it will pass. I've been dreaming of this like every single night for a good long while now. More than half the population will die horribly in I think it will last 2 days but possibly as long as 3. After it's over you will be told some bullshit about the earth somehow getting tangled with another dimension and the Lord of Lies will quickly use this excuse to seize control of everything.

You've been warned. Good luck to you. I hope it does not catch you too unaware and off guard. One more time. Your only hope is to get indoors, have a preferably blessed Bible and Cross with you(it will help immensely). Do not leave the shelter until the light returns. Not a lightbulb or candle will shed any light. The blackness will be complete, you wont be able to tell if your eyes are even open or not. Keep your eyes closed and pray quietly till it passes.

the moon is a harvester of negative emotion to feed the annunaki

Attached: 33979c402223dd81124f4bd49d263b4a[2].jpg (500x483, 33K)

Go to bed. It'll be back tomorrow.

Ny fag here, i was just outside i saw it

i'm looking at it as i type this

Also western PA

>Order food motherfucker
Okay, I'll take 5 orders of crab rangoon with extra onions

Ellipse once a month qtard

Eastern PA, here. Moon is go, bro.

Yinzer here. Saw it about an hour ago. It is on the horizon. It is huge. I thought it should be higher. It is on the south eastern horizon from Sewickely.