WHEN WILL KALI YUGA END?

Attached: kali-yuga.jpg (600x915, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-Kali-Yuga-going-to-end-in-2025
konekrusoskronos.wordpress.com/2018/09/24/the-end-of-the-kali-yuga-in-2025-and-the-begining-of-satya-yuga-a-golden-age-another-millenial-myth/
grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kyh2VymSyE8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclic_model
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyaus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_mythology#Sky_Father
youtube.com/watch?v=dJbBzgLnwmY
binaryresearchinstitute.com/bri/
youtube.com/watch?v=I3ZDcj0kF_0&t=
youtu.be/5-y_5-e4K6k
krishnapath.org/Library/Uddhava_Gita.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's only just begun

There are around 425,000 years remaining in the Kali Yuga, depending on when you believe it started.
THE FIRE RISES, THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING

Attached: 1553214028116.jpg (240x280, 40K)

Attached: 1497100821087.jpg (373x350, 100K)

Fug I was hoping soon to live in the nice times.

No Indian woman even remotely looks this hot.

She's not a mere woman, she's a goddess.

Yeah that’s sad that a drawn character is sexier than all pooinloos women.

>The Kali Yuga began approximately five thousand years ago, and it has a duration of 432,000 years, leaving us with 427,000 years until the end of the present age.

Attached: 1542141855907.jpg (460x562, 83K)

It depend on how you calculate some bullshit astrological year period.
The traditional calculation give you a bizarre amount of time, there is another calculation that give you the result 2025, wich make more sense for us.

2025 is also the year some european survivalists calculated that the whole system will start to crash and go down.
So you have until 2025 when we are going to reach peak degeneracy and then we will have a reconquista period.

If you live well and honorably in the Kali Yuga you can be reincarnated in the Satya Yuga and spend your multi-thousand year lifetime banging anime girls and being happy.

Attached: 372421f93e36f36b7a83441b7bea9ff00429e4575aae87e991920908198e268e.png (469x472, 115K)

Attached: 1498096929701.jpg (359x239, 16K)

>tfw no blue gf

Attached: images (2).jpg (237x212, 11K)

these will be nice times user.

Attached: 1543250395148.gif (678x422, 186K)

im pretty sure it’s referring to the demon Kali not the big tiddy goddess Kali but also quite a while, it’s either 6000 more years or something like several hundred thousand I forget which end we’re on

I forgot th sauces

quora.com/Is-Kali-Yuga-going-to-end-in-2025

konekrusoskronos.wordpress.com/2018/09/24/the-end-of-the-kali-yuga-in-2025-and-the-begining-of-satya-yuga-a-golden-age-another-millenial-myth/
grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/

Also based JF interviewing Piero San Giorgio, a survivalist with insider data of European economy that says that near 2025 Europe will start to crumble.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kyh2VymSyE8

There are more prophecies of other seers and vidents that predicted soopky shit for this years to come.
So prepare for the ride.

How did the ancient Indians even have this kind of perception of time? Basically every other civilization believed that the universe was only a few thousand years old, but here these guys are with these oddly specific dates hundreds of thousands of years into the past and future.

>2025
Hmm the recession is overdue. Many experts predict it to happen this year. By 2025 it should be over.

Attached: wtf.jpg (1800x698, 258K)

>When?
When OP stop sucking cock

>2025
Wouldn't that be a nice surprise?

Attached: 1550195805735.jpg (1484x1041, 711K)

it has to, and will, start with you/us. start on yourself, SIG it. then improve your family and friends. make meaningful connections and establish positive relationships. be of sound moral structure, do the right thing wherever you're able. spread warmth and good cheer to your family, friends, coworkers, neighbors, etc. that kind of energy will spread and is infectious to others.
>the purpose of life is not to be happy; it is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate...to have made a difference that you have lived and lived well.
also use the above principles to meet and organize IRL to help promote and engender positive change in your communities.

Attached: 1552558797016.png (411x508, 127K)

They not only worked out all this complicated shit, they also placed it in one of the only ancient cosmological frameworks that's fully in line with modern theoretical physics.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclic_model

They came up with this stuff via deep meditative introspection and connecting with other planes of existence and so forth. The Buddha claimed to have seen all of his past lives via meditation and most of their other stuff comes from basically the same place. Westerners try to understand the universe by examining what's outside of themselves and Easterners try to understand it by examining what's inside of themselves. When the two come to the same conclusion, you should pay attention.

As far as OP's question goes, it shouldn't be a concern. You should be living a proper life for its own sake, not because you're just trying to make it through.

>kali
>blue
user, I...

>Implying Goddess Kāli (wife of Kāl aka Shiva) is the same as the demon Kali
Sure, if the only indian woman is a street shitter for you
Hypoborean and/or Atlantean master race

I'm ready to join the glorious reptilian empire

Attached: 1551246196441.jpg (871x1024, 98K)

>tfw no four armed blue goddess of destruction gf

Attached: 1541290041290.png (500x483, 213K)

Remember that a lot of the peak times in human history was during the Kali Yuga. The Kali doesn't imply a constant decline, there can be times of greatness too. It's more about a general decline over the entire Kali.

Attached: Dpmp0ZaXgAAYrhB.jpg_large.jpg (1615x957, 300K)

>>Implying Goddess Kāli (wife of Kāl aka Shiva) is the same as the demon Kali
Come on ma, I just googled "kali yuga" and picked a pic with tits.

I'd fuck that

Kali is literally Kali you moron.
She is a demon and also a goddess, a goddess of righteous retribution.

dude muh duality

Attached: 1548282595295.jpg (2362x2362, 682K)

Then how do people like us thrive in it?
I have come to terms with the insanity of our times but I want to know how to rise above it now!

And you are a kike cock sucker

the great demon kali is the one that rules this yuga, its not shiva's raging consort, it's probably the most evil demon in hinduism.

it's pretty weird that the main idea in this age of God is in the abrahamic sense, which judaism's roots originated roughly 5000 years ago, which is when the just kali yuga began. it's almost like each incarnation of the abraham religions is a bastardised version of sanatana dharma, even jesus's return is a complete ripoff of kalki's reutrn (returning on a white horse, etc). i havent seen any real hindu scholar draw parallels of this theory yet, maybe because it'd be too offensive. but when you study the concept of the kali yuga, literally all of the predictions are true: mass immigration, people worshipping people such as jordan peterson only because they can juggle a heavy vocabulary, no more real spirituality and even went as far to predict fast food.

Please stop the christcuck fucks converting your countrymen

cute apu
mind if i save it?

Attached: 1541818487537.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

*which is just when the kali yuga began
oh man i fucked the entire thing up, i should sleep now, but its interesting to think about

Stay Jow Forums and /lit/, improve yourself to improve your race, we need to equip ourselves so we can help Kalki

So what do the hindu and Vedic texts say about Kali yuga?

Yes, in the west people don't know that judaism and christianity have their roots in the vedic texts and Hinduism. Well, they don't know it yet.

Give us everything you know about kali yuga. We need to know it.

>when you study the concept of the kali yuga
Any sources you recommend?

Ofcourse Sven, we got a good government now, only issue is they are alt-right so all inclusive and love Jews

be my guest, user!

Attached: tenor.gif (498x373, 1.71M)

I love that you guys still respect Aryans and the caste system. Thanks India, I hope we'll join forces someday. Sorry about all the poop jokes. And all the perverts making you guys look bad.

I've heard mixed things about Modi though. He promised to allow the building of the Ram mandir temple but he haven't done it. Also you guys need to get the government out of the temples, now you got a bunch of lawyers and shit telling you to let in (((women))) into your temples.

You need to go further right senpai

Attached: 1497743954623.jpg (2195x1600, 3.07M)

I'm a Brahmin zoomer so it's my responsibility to respect the old vedic knowledge
Can't blame you guys as our low castes have bred like rats and we have no other option but to be accountable for their memes now

Acid is a hell of a drug.

Easy just abolish the Federal Reserve under Article 1 Section 8 Clause 5 of The Constitution now!

"The Congress shall have Power To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyaus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_mythology#Sky_Father
>mfw hinduism has the proto indo european sky father as a god

Attached: 1519962751277.jpg (437x437, 66K)

I can't handle all these Indo-European pills right now.

>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Gurus will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.
>Women will no longer get married.
>Traditional castes will disappear and everyone will belong to a single social class.
>Brahmins will not be learned or honored, Kshatriyas will not be brave, Vaishyas will not be just in their dealings, and the varna system will be abolished.
youtube.com/watch?v=dJbBzgLnwmY

Attached: Kali_by_Raja_Ravi_Varma.jpg (1472x2048, 1.35M)

it's extremely broad, there are too many scriptures to cite from, i can write up to a 100 posts. let me explain the main idea. what i meant by my post was to say the God of abraham is actually the demon Kali - he's fundamentally rooted in fear, egotism(like come on, we're to be made to worship him without choice and the end is consequence), and overall just destruction of the universal caste system, christianity and islam are both about mixing us together under the same idea. the vedic sages respect the idea that we're all at different levels, and we should be split according to a specific purpose, which abrahamism completely contradicts.

the demon kali tries to keep us binded in maya, that's all he's doing, when we get distracted by his play we simply get caught up. there's a very purist sense coming from the yogic scriptures, and a descriptive story sense from the puranas - which you should read the bhagavad gita, then the hamsagita to get the fundamental ideas. fear is the biggest hurdle to cross inorder to not reincarnate. when we die according to yogic belief, our consciousness is thrown in an oblivion of madness since we no longer have form to identify with, and by fear and all of the trauma we take with us, even beliefs/thoughts may manifest and to only spite us further, leading us back here or even in a lower life form. we're basically playing a game in the hardest difficulty whilst being in this yuga, kali tries to get us indulged into the vices of this age. so everything in this age is to deliberately attack our senses and delude us further. lord krishna predicted from 5000 years ago that his knowledge shall remain, but in the next coming 5000 years it will disappear completely. i do apologise as i'm explaining the kali yuga from the purist sense, from what our nature is, and what it really means and how it affects us.

but if you want to look at the external side you should read the puranas. there are too many predic-

Lol are you serious? This stuff goes back to Ancient Mesopotamia, this shit was written way before Hinduism.

> left-wing friends can't understand why I vehemently despise Islam but defend Hinduism

To them they're both just brown people religions so I have to see the religions as equal to each other. I'd call them racist but that would make me a hypocrite.

> tfw my college gf was that body type but bigger boobs
> yes she Kali Yuga'd my heart. 2/10 since she also Kali Yuga'd my peepee.

What a nice picture, gives me an odd nostalgia

The sun is binary star with Sirius. They revolve around each other in 24 000 year cycle with highly elliptical orbits. Furthest distance was around 500AD and they are now falling towards each other. Ancients were aware of this cycle and tought that "golden age" will come when they are near each other.

binaryresearchinstitute.com/bri/

youtube.com/watch?v=I3ZDcj0kF_0&t=

This also causes the precession of the equinoxes, not wobble on earth axis. Current lunisolar theory is full of holes and cannot explain why precession is accelerating. Sirius and planets in the solar system won't move with precession which invalidates current theory that it's caused locally.

It's just a matter of time when people realize this. Solar system moves trough space at high speed and orbits same center of mass with Sirius. Most of the stars are binary systems just like ours.

Attached: solarsystemmotion-large.jpg (5184x3168, 1.85M)

Attached: yuga-.jpg (600x505, 69K)

Thinking all religions have nothing in common is false. Extreme perennialism is just as bad, if not worse.

Attached: 1427392708147.gif (351x263, 993K)

Attached: yugas.png (640x360, 149K)

this user knows

youtu.be/5-y_5-e4K6k

like 5,000 years
shits fucked breh

cont

there are too many predictions scattered in the puranas, im sure if you research into this you'll find a compiled volume, im sure a scholar has done such a work. but what it means to us is that life is only going to get harder, and it's near impossible to escape from the cycle of rebirth whilst in this yuga. there will be brief golden ages, but it's truly not what we think. also stay away from these newage yogis interpretations that, "the kali yuga is finished" - they are what is predicted as the false gurus that lead people astray and are confused themselves

Modi is basically Trump, he is based (did the 2002 riots against Muslims) but alt-right, they think about India first rather than Hindus just like Trump thinks about America first rather than whites
He is much better than any other candidates as he doesn't want any harm for India like Trump does for USA but we all need a 4th Reich for India to be make India as great as it was before, I think so our gen z might deliver it
The temple meme is happening in Kerala which is a communist state so what else could you expect to happen? It is a temple dedicated to a virgin male God so MENSTRUATING women aren't allowed (young girls and old women are allowed) yet their feminist SJWs took it personally, got triggered and think it's an attack against stronk independence wahmin

Can i have sex with Kali Yuga, Shiva or whatever?

>worshiping lesser gods
I fucking hate gentiles

>tfw triggering the Aztec racial consciousness
Blood for the Sun God

Attached: aztecs40.gif (365x525, 187K)

Mother >Earth
Father >Sky
Kids >Humans
This is basic pagan relationship with nature, all pagan cultures consider this, even Mongols

Gay-Ef Gay-rapey
Literally grooms retard girls to fuck.

You're mixing Kali with goddess Kãlï.

Attached: Kali3.jpg (819x1024, 118K)

Indians never figured out how to properly dispose of feces. They're a dirty stupid people. Their mythology means absolutely nothing except as a metaphor and if we must use metaphors we should use white metaphors not the metaphors of literal shitpeople.

worshiping the cow gods I see? mutt pls we are trying to upgrade not downgrade

dont forget our boy

Attached: file.png (472x641, 556K)

Mesopotamian religions are newer, Hinduism is antediluvian

Nice tits would drink alot

Srimad Bhagavatam (written thousands of years ago):

About the end of kali yuga
" … the world is in the grip of demoniac people at every level, the innocent people will be helpless against the oppressive government policies. The whole world will be hopelessly mislead, nature will be uncooperative, there will be rampant cannibalism, the earth will be crowded, a person will be considered unsuccessful if he doesn't have money, human cloning...".

They wrote the things a long time ago about our age (now).
There is enough food, we are not eating each other luckily. All the other things are true. But there are 18 000 pages of it, so I won't read it right now.

But isn't one of the problems with Hindu temples in India that the government runs them or something? So the supreme court gets involved every time some woman or Muslim isn't allowed in, because it counts as discrimination and they're forced to rule against that since it's the government controlling the temples.

Most of know the difference

DO NOT RECOMMEND

Of course that's what I'm implying. The thing is, the elements in the religions all step from the earliest writings we have records of which are the ancient summerian writings in mesopotamia. Of course the library of alexandria was destroyed so the knowledge likely predates that even.

No...

How does the Kali Yuga end?

>He doesn't know about his Atlantean forefathers

Yo...

With Kalki defeating Kali and restoring the cycle towards upgradation

Really only the Indians, Greeks, Egyptians and Pythagoreans developed Monism.

Indian religion isn't some outgrow from the Mesopotamians.

Guys, where should I start and what should I read. All this sounds very interesting

Please don't flaunt your ignorance.

Indian civilization started like a thousand years after mesopotamia's

Yeah, Kali (demon) vs Kālī (goddess)

According to the vedas the god of Abraham is a demon.

What do you mean by 5000 years?

You mean we have to wait for another 5k years to get out of this? Or is the 5k years about to end now?

Yes, I feel like Kali distracts me all the time. It's true.

The essenes believed that there was an evil god which distracted people from meditation and spending time on self development. Jesus believed in this, but it was edited out of the bible by the popes in the past.

Source for that final statement?

there are no forefathers, fuck ancestral worship, there is one supreme god that reigns over all , why do you think the abrahamic religions fucked your country over and over again , first you got invaded by the arab muslims and then you got invaded by the christian anglos

we're still at the beginning of the kali yuga, it's only going to get much worse eventually. as said within 5000 years time, the knowledge of higher living will be absolutely lost, that's when people will resort to cannibalism, etc.

lord vishnu returns to restore the balance, it implies to me that he will kill off most of the population or even everyone, and completely start anew, and restore the dharmic way of living, etc.

krishnapath.org/Library/Uddhava_Gita.pdf

this is a good way to get acquainted - it's best to approach this from the bottom up, rather than the top down, its best to understand the fundamentals before trying to understand the kali yuga.

Yes, write 100 posts about this please.

Us, Christians, would like to know more about these things. It's a lot easier if a person explains it than trying to figure out those old sense texts set in the context of a different culture makes it harder to figure out. But you live in the UK, you can translate it to western concepts and terms.

A LOT of people are interested in this on here.

Never.

Adam Clarke (read on study light) gets into this ocassionally on his commentary on the Bible. It’s not offensive, Jesus rules all! You can read his commentary for free at studylight.org . He’s a serious scholarlyforce. Also has read through all the Talmud, and is very based. Also not corrupted by modern bs nonsense sensibilities (came out in 1800s I think). Have a go through the Bible again, and check out Adam Clarke along the way. He’ll connect you to where you want to go. (For instance , read him on Psalm 19 for an interesting take related to your point). God is real, senpai. Our Father is truly great and wise. ahhhhhhhhhhmennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :)

Our constitution is written by a fucking toilet-cleaning outcaste dalit so we have to think about India first rather than Hinduism first and have all inclusive laws
Our Government doesn't involve with our temples unless it's something to do with violating our constitution

There's nothing to understand, it's all wrong.

Attached: balloonhands.jpg (620x413, 81K)