Why does the west like niggers so much ? It's pissing me off how much we glorify niggers and their degenerate culture

Why does the west like niggers so much ? It's pissing me off how much we glorify niggers and their degenerate culture.

Attached: 1516319858718.jpg (480x854, 42K)

racist got fucked
good

Based. Love seeing dopey whites get their shit kicked in. Can just imagine this little punce being like, "h-hey man. It was just a joke haha. My stepdads a black gu.." *smack* little white bitch

Good goyim!!!!

Attached: 1529744873360.png (560x407, 11K)

He made that shit up. They just attacked him.

We don’t. We tolerated Jews. They infected us with the tyranny of finance capital, which uses nigs sometimes.

Shills are right on time.

>I acted like a nigger when he called me a nigger

We treat niggers like they are special snowflakes. They can come up in stores wearing their hoods up and sagging their pants and we don't give a shit. Americans are cucked by nigs. I seen this shit while a sunny day a niggers look all suspicious and we dont say shit.

is "throw bottle" nigger slang, or is the negro claiming he threw a bottle at them?

I wonder how many times this shit has happened that nigger was actually said. I used to see shit like this. If a nig wanted to rob a kid at my high school he'd say he said nigger and a bunch of dudes would whale on him.

>Baltimore
Big fucking surprise.
Probably this. If white boi had successfully fought off his dusky assailant, they'd be crying some Jussie Smollet shit about how he was ambushed and outnumbered by 4 to 1 or something.

Attached: 7ce61bd38d53fa23751a8b25b9d4e33fbeddc326_hq.jpg (894x894, 83K)

us culture was spearheaded by niggers, it’s in the countries DNA. Every western genre was created by niggers from bluegrass, to ragtime, to blues, to jazz, to rock, to reggae,to disco, to house, to rap, to trap. Hitler was probably conceived to his parents fucking to a vinyl of a nigger playing the trumpet while drunk off a Heizeweizen

Attached: 34EB9945-CEF1-46E9-9769-1758BA788030.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

This country's success was not predicated on cotton you pile of dumb shit.

Lets be honest burgerbro, they are a protected species in pur country. Anything more than looking at one the wrong way is considered a "hate crime".

Fuck white people.

>brasil
The story was bullshit but youd know that if you werent a newfag

I also wear an orange reflective vest when I'm going to call someone a nigger and throw bottle.

Good point. Niggers cause so much crime but since every generation is brainwashed by muh slaves or muh segregation, we just let niggers do whatever they want but deep down they despise white people. The new nigger generation says so.

That's so fucking fake lol

Feel free to fuck off back to Ebolaland any time at all.

Attached: DYPy46WX4AAxVtJ.jpg (1190x1200, 168K)

He should've carried a gun

prolly stole his bike
just niggy things

Niggers regularly make shit up to justify their chimp outs.
>be me in super market
>fat nigger lady standing in middle of aisle
>I walk by her while my backpack brushes some food on the aisle
>nigger complains about how rude i am on the phone
>I tell her she's the one taking up the whole aisle
>she says she's going to call her sons to come beat my ass
>I say go ahead and laugh
>later in the checkout line she tells the black guy clerk that I'm a racist
>I ignore
>she continues to harass me
>I tell her to grow up
>she chimps out and grabs a magazine and aggressively hits me with it
>I block it and magazine goes flying
>she tells everyone around us that I hit her
>I call her a lying ass bitch and laugh
>security tries to kick us both out even though everyone around saw her assault me
>nobody backs me up
>the clerks give her special treatment and move her to front of checkout in another line
>she makes up story of how I shoved her in the aisle and called her a nigger
>she threatens to run me over when I leave
>when she leaves everyone laughs at her but never backed me up because they are afraid of taking white boys side against nigger victim

Fuck non people naggers

boomers + mass media brainwashing, to yas git da nazis111

Nonwhite countries should be banned from posting on here

fuck that shit. i was raised to think everyone was equal. these niggers should be thankful they are so privileged with so many opportunities in life they don't use while they just sit and complain about everything. I was in wal-mart and this old ugly white bitch would talk loudly about an african she dated that was stabbed, shit was annoying.

Niggers cause too much crime and violence

They always use the race card. I remeber one time a white kid didnt want to give up his seat on the bus because he was saving it for a friend, than this nigger says to the back of the bus, that he called him the n word and was racist. keep in mind i was sitting behind the seat and did not hear that bullshit he was spewing.

Feels good to know that faggot niggers like you are on the other side of the country. Stay there, favelanigger.

>Sunny Day Niggers
Sounds like a sitcom.

the countries success was guaranteed after the civil war when the country was no longer a country, but a corporation with industry built and financed by old money from Europe, cotton just made them richer, of course they didn’t rely on it

Attached: 3426D4B7-46ED-4657-918E-DDED32374754.jpg (700x691, 112K)

Niggers are so fucking annoying, they wear their hoods up, smell like shit, sag their pants, breathe smells like ass, walk like a retard, ridiculous outfit, harass people and women ex: ask for change, stand around in a mall entrance for hours. nigs also got media advantage so no one bats an eye.

based. fuck bigots.

>they fucking killed moot

Attached: 1495651737961.png (515x633, 292K)

You know that stupid dumb nigger just beat the kid up because he felt like it and then went on facebook pretending to have been "fighting dah raycism" cuz that's seriously what dumb niggers do

I hear you there, man. Trust me, I have no love for them.
Just out of curiosity, what's your opinion on actual Africans as opposed to North American niggers?

I bet they outnumbered and sucker punched him too, cause that's what niggers need to do to feel tough

Attached: 1547821521256.gif (600x335, 3.53M)

they were used as a tool to promote multiculturalism while white nationalists were off fighting the vietnamese. and that campaign continues in the present but has shifted to promoting gang culture, which keeps their population under control so whites don't feel threatened by what they can do in large numbers. that way, uninitiated whites can cite the few black friends they have as evidence that they belong.

Attached: levi-had-a-dream.jpg (710x740, 46K)

Attached: 552741E8-20E9-44C0-9AC3-1571C9A8F329.png (572x436, 389K)

Africans are even more sub human. There are rare exceptions of course, but generally a nig must have white DNA in them to be civilized.

Africans are okay i guess they dont act retarded but since I don't know who is who I make my racial bias clear. I met africans from africa and they seem like good people who play soccer all the time but I can't trust them since they will be brainwashed by nig culture and become apart of it, ex: somali nigs

Attached: 4853B5C9-67E5-4295-8440-B2B2220823A4.jpg (735x500, 79K)

American blacks are unruly and difficult. Africans pick up the most nig of nog culture and generally can't process basic functions of society. God help you if you have to explain anything detailed to them. They'll treat you like a peasant for being too retarded to understand what you're talking about. I deal with them regularly and its fucking awful.

Attached: 1553389245349.webm (640x352, 265K)

This is what happens when you let people bully you with scary words like "racist".
They start abusing the power they have over you any chance they get.
Liberals were a mistake

It's back to Berenstain again!!!

It was never berenstain

this. fuck white people

Attached: 9C517A7F-8F5E-4737-8566-54AAF4F51295.jpg (500x500, 59K)

have a (you)

Attached: 1549841704958.png (1000x476, 41K)

Many people in the west, actually in the WORLD, are drawn to those with problems, because they see an opportunity to make things right. The left thinks they can do it. The right wants to leave them to themselves. You're correct, though. They're glorified, and much of it these days is straight degeneracy. I blame the media and the minorities themselves, for that.

>Bluegrass
Found the dumbass. All those other genres are shit and no one listens to them, except for classic rock and heavy metal which have classical influences and are too complicated for a negro to play.

The masses will listen to whatever they're told to listen to and watch whatever they're told to watch.

Attached: 1502508337500.jpg (1582x1627, 569K)

Almost definitely. Whites in America basically just don't do that.

No one ever said:
"Good news!, some niggers are moving in next door, now the neighborhood will be safer, cleaner and quieter."

I don't know. It doesn't even take much to get red pilled on the subject. Seems like every fucking day in the local news are stories of tyrone chimping out and murdering, stealing, assaulting, raping etc etc and it just goes right over peoples heads.
"what are you talking about blacks are the problem....it's the white man and the cops that are bad"

u rite sheeeeeeeeeeeit

>nigger
>it was justified
Fucking kek.
Niggers cant into justice.

>admits to assault
>gives out his name
>gets arrested
>yall white cops racis we waz kangz
>gets life in prison
>sheeeeeeeeeeit

>234 N calvert
>mt. vernon
>wearing a safety vest
probably a fag that got drunk. Real Baltimore /polacks know how to deal with nigs.

you shoot them. they're always shooting eachother anyways

>Why does the west like niggers so much ?

Straight up media brainwashing. If rap music wasn't forced on us 24/7 I think things would be different. You're told all the time you have to like black people or suffer social outcasting or worse.

This. They cry racism when they do anything because they think it's going to justify whatever crazy, violent shit they pull. We have a black guy at work who picks fights with everyone and then when they tell him to shut up he says they're racist. Boss had to tell him not everyone has a personal prejudice against him when they all lobby the exact same complaint about his personality and being too aggressive.

SHHHEEEEEIIIIIITTTTT

Attached: 1469829690765.jpg (1776x1232, 240K)

>It's pissing me off how much we glorify niggers and their degenerate culture.

Notice WHO is in the liberal news media and who is in the conservative news media.

Now you understand why degeneracy is being pushed in the liberal media.

Attached: Liberal_Vs_Conservative_Media.jpg (1129x1200, 264K)

I know you're from Baltimore, given that you're familiar with Mt. Vernon.

just like when dinosaurs roamed the earth.

Attached: dino sheeeeit.jpg (639x500, 374K)

>Nonwhite countries should be banned from posting on here
>mfw US is banned

buy a gun

o

o wait

Straya with the bantz

>Why does the west like niggers so much ? It's pissing me off how much we glorify niggers and their degenerate culture.
DJ Racemixer on the beat

Attached: 2345ytgr.png (440x636, 559K)

u mad?

Why is everyone so worried about Muslims? They just want to expunge the Jews from this earth. Blacks want to expunge YOU from this earth.

I mean it took three of us niggers to jump him when he wasn't looking and sucker-punch him, but Wakanda Forever and sheeeeit.

We am mighty warriors. Providing we outnumber you at Zulus at Rorke's Drift levels and can get at least one good hit in before you even realise there's a fight happening. And we can pick a fight over nothing. You looking at me? You dis-respecting me? You breathing my air? Doesn't matter what the answers are, or if you answer at all, as long as there's a lot more of us and more of us have weapons.

(I'd love to see the video. I'd bet serious money this wasn't 1 on 1.)

Go live with the niggers, if you love them so much then cunt.

Racists of white and black...whatever join my imperialist legion. Power is ours white ethnos’ And black power advocates can rot and die. It’s time to combine people groups under my totalitarian regime

AUSSIE ON AUSSIE CRIME

Nigger goes to jail for assault, keeps repeating to everyone that will listen "But he said NIGGER, he said NIGGER !!!!.. I had to beat his Cracker ass up"

Attached: Being_White.jpg (400x538, 68K)

Aw man gonna miss you mutts when you're banned

Around blacks, never relax. I really don't have much sympathy.

If you call one a nigger, you'd better get ready to fight. If you call a group of blacks niggers alone, there's a good chance you'll be beaten to death.

Lol my step dad

I wonder if his wallets in tact

Attached: F4D7D98F-3E33-436C-BF14-25C691D626C0.jpg (500x500, 61K)

pic related

Attached: Leftists First!.jpg (960x954, 56K)