*rubs hands together*

Attached: IMG_20190323_211524.jpg (999x1200, 167K)

US citizens are absolute cattle for Israel. I want to get out of this fucking country

>2 posts by this ID
OP is not a faggot

Attached: AID.png (620x1016, 233K)

learning german at the moment in hopes I can get an expat assignment to Bongland or Germany

and it will continue because there is not one brave man no not one willing to stand up and fight against the jew
you all are cowards and deserve the fates that befall you

Jew

>we pay more to afghanistan than israel

???

What about you? We'd need a good chunk of the populace to be on the same page to pull it off

Fucking morans, ISRAEL IS OUR BIGGEST ALLY
THE ONLY DEMOCRACY IN THE MIDDLE EAST
The ANITSEMITISM on the board REALLY needs to be turned down!!

is that it? you cheap basterds.

> morans

Looks like we need at LEAST another 766.3 billion sent to them so we can finally get to our goal of one TRILLION dollars sent to Israel. Don't you all agree?

Attached: trump syria.png (430x488, 165K)

False flaggots get the rope too.

Our taxes go to Israel while the US falls apart

Bump

Israel is fighting the frontlines of terrorism and are the only country in the middle east that uphold our western values like democracy. There is literally nothing wrong with sending Israel support and aid, I don't get why you guys see that as a problem. You want muzzies to conquer the entire continent?

The US has spent more than 7 trillion dollars on the Zionist Axis of Evil wars

Thats 7,000,000,000,000.00 dollars wasted on Jewish Ethnic Nationalism and Jewish Supremacy

threads like this are just ways to distract you and give you a target to lash out at so you dont focus on real life shit at home and in nation that can be changed if we all worked together

i think the foriegn aid they get is bullshit but its fucking peanuts and there are better things to be doing that circlejerking with disinfo agents

Attached: tim_p-dreamy.png (400x400, 154K)

The US has given Israel 800k PER ISRAELI CITIZEN in stolen wealth. In the US, where 320 million people live, every single taxpayer has paid 20,000 dollars over 20 years to Zionist Nazis

Attached: 1550368760066.png (618x685, 346K)

what strategic interests? there aren't any U.S. states in the levant. what values? judaism is a very uncommon religion in most of the country and lots of other countries have democracies.

Israel is NOT fighting terrorism. Israel and the US created alqaeda and isis .

Nice argument.
How's your tinfoil hat holding up?

233 billion dollars is peanuts? Have you looked at the status of the US lately?

Solid as steel, because it's a fact. Israel is not fighting terrorism. They are the terrorists to Palestinians

how about the trillions spent for the failed wars for Israel?

The eternal (((Afghan))) is the real puppet master of America

For the US economy yes it is peanuts but more importantly it's over many years. I'm not sure if you are disinfo or boomer but this shit has been talked about to hell and back and goes no where time and time again

Threads like these are used to stop us from focusing, organizing and effecting. From what I can tell it's mostly shill/disinfo but also boomers who like to piss and moan about random government spending when entitlements are what is sapping our wealth

Attached: tim_p-hapa-mater-race.jpg (360x240, 9K)

>paid 20,000 dollars over 20 years to Zionist Nazis
>Nazis

You say that like you think it's a bad thing, comrade...

Attached: 1553085243431.jpg (716x574, 89K)

>(((Haaretz)))

can anyone answer what the fuck has israel ever done to deserve this money ,, like no joke do they help america in any real way ,, or are we literally giving them billions upon billions because 80 years ago on some paper made up by the rothschilds & that fat sack of shit churchill it says america & israel are muh allies

Ok then, Tim. Stop posting pics of yourself and organise something. Perhaps I'll join

A staffing ground in the ME maybe.Get a piece of the oil pie is all I can think of. Or all our politicians are bribed/blackmailed/ threatened into doing their bidding

Staging*

how the fuck is this going to stop people from focusing? this is the real life shit, those are our tax dollars. foreign aid should be our last priority as a nation, that's why we left the old world behind.

>but also boomers who like to piss and moan about random government spending when entitlements are what is sapping our wealth

This. Boomers who don't understand that we reached debt event horizon like 20 years ago so attempting to pay it off is ludicrous and we can do nothing but ride out this rollercoaster and vote on which political party will waste what and where. We're in uncharted economic territory because there has never been a globe-spanning empire as remarkably unchallenged as America is and has been for going on a century. Whether such an empire can simply use its geopolitical weight to avoid paying its debt while bullying it's clients to buy up currency and bonds indefinitely is entirely indeterminable until it fails, or doesn't for so long that the conclusion can be presumed safely

Attached: 1552971637640.jpg (200x200, 6K)

Attached: 1549863656790.png (1084x848, 923K)

check'd but not kek'd
hits too close to kek

Attached: 1548598483725.png (269x262, 105K)

>implying Israel isn't our bitch
>implying Israel isn't on their hands and knees begging us for help and kissing our ring
>implying we dont throw some pennies their way each year to essentially buy them and make them do whatever we want them to

It's about perspective, guys.

The US is literally a giant goy farm for Israel.

Oh yeah? What does Israel do for us?

I know this is a leddit stance but... No one can force denbt payments out of us. We are kind of entirely self-sufficient at the moment.
For a country to have leverage over us we would have to have sold some portion of our material dependence (which we are currently doing to china btw) or the two fat fucking oceans on both our lateral borders would have to stop mattering.

The world is getting smaller every day though... Eventually someone will come to collect.

They vote how we tell them to in the UN. They give us their military intelligence. They perform covert operations for us(ie, Iran-Contra affair). They allow us to use their military facilities.

Israel is essentially our dog on a leash in the ME. It pisses off Muslims to no end that we keep Israel safe over there.

Buddy they planned a false flag to kill Americans - literal Mossad spyop - and it got discovered before it was enacted. Then it got memoryholed. It's called the Lavon affair. Look it up. No punishments, no sanctions.

They also quite literally stole our uranium from under our noses - in a Philadelphia nuclear processing plant. Illegal uranium that, were it any other nation using it for nukes, it would be persecuted and invaded for harboring weapons of mass destruction.

But nothing happened.

Ask yourself why this is so. Ask yourself who is the dog here and who is the master.

And in exchange we give them billions and let them run every facet of our society?

I think this country might have actually been founded by Israel and not the British. How long has Israel existed?

Very antisemitic question. You should be ashamed.
If Israel didn't offer immediate and obvious benefit then why did the USA establish Israel with the Balfour Declaration a few years ago?

List of how we benefit from Israel plz.

And yes I'm very much an anti Semite

>Lavon affair
>The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time.
>The operation caused no casualties among the population
So they carried out the attack, but planned it so no one would be killed, and no one ended up getting killed, and the only deaths ended up being the Israeli agents who were captured.

You need to get your facts straight. You claimed in your post they planned to kill Americans and that the plan was discovered and scrapped before it was carried out.

>Uranium
I assume you're talking about the Apollo Affair. Yes, it's possible Israel stole the Uranium to make nukes with. But, consider that they are completely surrounded by enemies who's religion demands that they be killed. Consider the numerous times that Israel was invaded by their neighbors. Getting their hands on nuclear weapons was the only way they could guarantee their safety.

What was the US supposed to do? First off, we don't even know if Israel stole the uranium. And if we did, what are we supposed to do? The benefits of having them as an ally far outweigh the benefits of going after them for stealing 200lbs of uranium.

>and let them run every facet of our society?
Proof?

lurk more.

They run our banks, hollywood, education,music industry, news, and so on and so forth

Attached: 1503380847385.jpg (6256x3240, 3.71M)

bump