Fuck the (((blackpill))), fuck the nz shooter, and fuck you

>people unironically defending the blackpill
>arguing its any less retarded than trudeauism
>”hurrdurr if we let our enemies have absolute power then we win”
Fuck the blackpill, fuck you for taking it, and fuck the nz shooter
Not because he was wrong, because he was a blackpilled retard who thought he was helping our cause and ended up doing us far more damage then he wouldve just swallowing a round instead.

Attached: 32918A86-D65F-4794-851F-C9F57A4C7F1E.jpg (1200x668, 109K)

>1 post by this ID
OP is truly a faggot

>phonefag
Wrong board faggot

Agreed

Attached: image.png (630x260, 42K)

>Implying the existence of a total fucking commie shitstate always results in right wing utopia because le big racist book said so

Wow we got a historian over here

Why dont you do youselves and your entire race a huge fucking favor and just kill yousrself now, instead of shoving those big black pills up your prostate

Attached: ccfde67-1.jpg (625x605, 86K)

This is the world he wouldve wanted

is this how you pathetic tranny discord shill niggers bump your shitty slide threads now?

Attached: 1de.gif (627x502, 940K)

2 projections in 1 post
OP wants to kill himself and he fingers his prostate
big gay

Tarrant isn't blackpilled. I don't think you actually know what the black pill is.

Remember

Brenton had what appeared to be a brilliant plan, force a divide between the two factions as extreme as possible to cause backlash of one to the other in this case white people to islam

He forgot one crucial detail though

Generally for backlash to occur you needs to have the people backlashing not be gigantic pathetic cucks.

>let our enemies have absolute power
no, our plan is to kill our enemies
with guns that they will try to ban
after they make it clear to the everyman that they are his enemy
form your militias and get ready to fight user

Damn queen. You're baiting all the queens tonight.

He explicitly said that he don't give a fuck about NZ and was gone beyond salvation.
That his actions was to wake up people in the US and probably some countries of Europe.

>if we pray really hard we won't die one day!
You are a dumb fucking faggot

What the fuck are you praying about you fucking mouth breathing retard

Accelerationism is based in the blackpill and both of which are the peak of degenerate stupidity
>yes goyyy give us more power that will really help up defeat (((them)))
Pathetic and stupid

Op's Dubbles confirm this truth. People will fundraise off this faggot to raise money to kill you.

>hurr durr im going to act like a nigger, thatll make them woke to how bad niggers are

>he still hasn't taken the accelerationist pill

Attached: 1451074416003.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

?

Wow projecting projections
What a high level jedi mind trick there (((pal)))

>”Lets give the goyim the guns theyll use to kill us”
I cant believe the shills got to you this bad pol, thatll youll actively fight against your own interests because you think it will somehow benefit you

Unironically the absolute state of this place

the pic is self explanatory. elaborate your ideas.
I don't see killing muslims as a bad thing. fuck the states reaction, they're all zogged and we know it.

I don't really understand what you're trying to say here. But I'll respond to what I think you mean:
Being right wing in the US is fighting a losing battle and has been for the past 100+ years. What are you going to do about it? Vote for Trump in 2020? More LEGAL immigrants? Fuggin Based! We got to this sad state democratically and we're not going to stop the momentum democratically, especially without stuff like the wall, ending birthright citizenship and election integrity reform, all of which Trump has failed to do because he's too busy sucking off Israeli cock. If he wins in 2020 it'll be business as usual. And then in 2024 we're back on the Democratic crazy train. There's precious little worth saving in American culture currently; better to burn it all down and rebuild from the ashes while there's still something left.

Attached: honk honk.jpg (1085x1077, 66K)

It always does though.
>Commies band together to overthrow whoever the fuck
>Commies celebrate for a bit
>Strongest leader emerges and fucks over every other political wannabe
>Fascist dictatorship follows
Now, whether that fascist dictatorship is actually for the people or not only depends on two questions:
>Are you killing niggers?
>Are you killing Jews?
If the answer to both is yes, then the country is saved.

Attached: The problems had been solved.jpg (1067x696, 251K)

If you kil innocents they can fundraise for your extinction
The NZ shooter was all (((they))) needed to say that the right wing and white men are violent and dangerous. The “white kid” shooter meme is already popular among all normies. This was all they needed to convince the general populace that we are the enemy, and they are morally just. Its further ammo, im surprised there arent more theories suggesting the bongo bushman wasnt a false flag.

>it always does that though
Really? it does? holy shit user i had no idea there were so many fruitful right wing utopias on earth being bred out of communist shitholes
Here i am thinking the world is full of countries that are communist shitholes, but i guess they mustve evolved into right wing utopias since i last checked
jeez...what a wakeup call

>Utopia
I never said utopia. I said it becomes a fascist dictatorship. Then I clarified what they had to do in order to be 'for the people.' Those events have never occurred.

So of course, there have been no right wing utopias.

>are you killing niggers
>are you killing jews
>if the answer to yes is both then the country is saved
Foolish and stupid, its shitty strategy
If you dont control the public dialogue and societies views at large you might as well be shitting in a pail.
Anyone who does those things now becomes a villain, because the dialouge is no longer in our control. Haphazard murder is self and doesnt help the cause at all, and rallies public sympathy towards the other side

>its never happened yet
Its almost as if the very nature of a fascist government is for the abuse of power....

>Villains are the actual bad guys
>In an empire of lies, the truth is a revolutionary act

Attached: Hail Hydra speech.jpg (663x1024, 220K)

He did help. Overt tyranny is better than covert tyranny.

Giving them more ammunition? just what we needed

based and redskulled

Did Hitler gain anything? Did Stalin?
>I have wasted the best years of my life
>My sons are wastes of space
These men gained nothing personally from what they did, and their countries suffered. I could throw in Castro too, but I'd have to research more. Abuse of power to abuse the people is a waste of time. However, I believe if you asked both men if they were abusing their positions, they would argue that they were not. They were doing what they thought was best.

Attached: I have to stand by and watch the war rob me of my best years.png (752x587, 366K)