Dating

Why do people date exclusively? If you're dating for marriage but are exclusive with someone, you might as well be engaged, and, if you're engaged, you might as well be married and be making kids. Can someone who dates for marriage explain this?
t. incel
pic unrelated

Attached: dontshare.jpg (1080x1920, 805K)

>evil manifesto
what the fuck bro, the manifesto was based
and Brenton didn't care about being famous

Can't wait for this cutcuck to get btfo by based Yang

Hail St. Brenton

Attached: saint brenton.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

Hail
Tarrant is a genius and a hero

he didn't mention the jews once, why is that? if he was on Jow Forums for such a long time, wouldn't he have at least said a few things about them? just curious

Stop posting this, retard.

Shilling detected

Attached: 1553230492206.jpg (1024x820, 83K)

what the fuck are you talking about you fucking memeflaggot, i've been on Jow Forums for about 6 years and if i were to write a manifesto the first thing i'd fucking do it talk about the jews, yet this guy who was supposedly an oldfag 8ch and 4ch browser doesn't mention them once in his manifesto, i could honestly care less but i just found it curious, i'd like to know an actual reason why instead of being called a shill mohammed

fuck off

Ok, if you're not a shill i'll answer honestly
>i've been on Jow Forums for about 6 years and if i were to write a manifesto the first thing i'd fucking do it talk about the jews
Simple, he wasn't writing a manifesto for Jow Forums. Calling out the Jews just makes you sound crazy so he decided not to do it, he does it indirectly though, and leaves quite a few easter eggs on his writings though.

Attached: 1553053942000.jpg (1080x640, 88K)

Hit or miss?

Attached: A018053F-AA9F-4D48-A674-880E651A119A.png (1023x820, 73K)

its a hoax dummy

Attached: shoesandtheholohoax.png (1891x845, 1.84M)

>calling out the jews makes you sound crazy
You don't belong here. You have to understand we aren't being ironic here, and we honestly believe the things we're saying. Yes, I'm saying we, because even though people joke around and bant here, at the end of the day it's a place for serious discussion, not for plebbitors like you to act like rebels for a few days with a meme flag.
>he does it indirectly
How? Picture this. You're a bluepilled normie. You read his manifesto. He says non-whites are invading and replacing whites. If you're smart, you now hate non-whites. This would make you support Israel when they kill mudniggers en masse, because they're mudniggers. There is no 74d chess being played here. Why. Did. He. Not. Call. Out. The Jews. Answer

Is he suppose to be the first to reply to his own thread?

DUDE YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID I DIDN'T SAY YOU WERE WRONG ABOUT JEWS, I SAID CALLING OUT THE JQ MAKES YOU SOUND CRAZY TO NORMALS AND ITS FUCKING TRUE

And he obviously does it inderectly, nazi imagery in his guns, talking about (((x))) groups. You're brainlet or something?
>Why. Did. He. Not. Call. Out. The Jews. Answer
I answered because he was not writing a manifesto for Jow Forums, he wanted to redpill normies. Just saying "IT'S DA JOOS" to everything DOES.NOT.WORK.

>getting this buttblasted
I think .r.eddit's more you're speed, try hanging out there basedboy

>you're brainlet or something
>you are brainlet or something
>you are
>brainlet
Big yikes

watch out guys, don't talk about best ally israel or this guy will go buttmad on you! he's the protector of jews

Fine you got me. Can't believe some shill baited me to reply unironically like that

Attached: 1553246520946.png (644x942, 97K)

Nice meme

Attached: 1552641594254.jpg (590x604, 149K)

>gets run over 10 seconds later
C-crisis actor, amirite frens?

Attached: 1553383294668.jpg (8000x5387, 3.99M)

>leaves quite a few easter eggs on his writings though.
name 2

fake and gay pic.
this thread went well.